[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hi all,
    This is a Japanese TV show broadcast only a few days earlier. Check it out before being deleted!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0IKrhM5FLk[/yt]

2. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    so nowadays, Japanese TVs, when they talk about Indonesia, they will talk JKT48 first, then BSG :eek:
    Those guys looks like very interested, and OMg STELLA :inlove: :inlove:

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    wait i remember the time when JKT member got to sing Aitakatta on Narita airport on a project with Garuda Airlines. Is it only a one time work?

4. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I think there is no such thing "National Idol Group" since well, you know, JKT is still the only idol group here (at least the most popular/exposed one) :lol: but maybe being recognize as an icon in Indonesia will be great. Honestly all I want from them is being successfull enough that they will exist forever :lol: :lol:

And I think AMI award is not that credible anymore, same as Grammy, eventhougt it will be good if the win at least one. There's a lot of things to take to be recognize and AMI isn't one of that thing (at least 11 from 10 lol).
    Oh and yes very much please!

And thanks Tokyo Pop-san for the video! I'm glad they didn't show that usual Jakarta's extreme train passengers :^^;:

5. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Here's the Lip Ice x JKT48 CM (ver. 1 i think)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHRQHJ6Wu0w[/yt]

6. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

Idol group man, idol group :) ('group idola'). no matter the terms,,, girlband?boyband?vocal group? << they're all in Group state. :awesome: That's what I think and suitable for the condition right now! [rock]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Haven't been on this thread to clarify what I wrote but, when I say "National Idol Group", the National was the more important part.

AKB48, is the National Idol Group of Japan,
    Girls' Generation, is the National Girl Group of South Korea.

JKT48... for the National _______ of Indonesia.

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Viny's Lay Down PP is just...

...amazing, if I must say :^^;: Still, my favorite is Yona's as she looks extremely rock-ish there :inlove:

It's a one time, but if you realize it, they always use Garuda Indonesia whenever they went overseas. Perhaps, there's already a deal between JKT48 and GI about it? Not sure, but it is heavily implied that such thing are possible.

Also, if any of you remember, during the 2nd generation auditions, the candidates were invited to Indonesian Embassy in Japan, weren't they? Now that could mean something.

The goal is of course, "National Group". Looking forward to when JKT48 could have their own International stage :awesome:

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It could be. Even tho A.A is the cheapest :v

JKT really should be a tourism ambassador, huh? I want to see JKT printed on poster with huge caption "Visit Jakarta 20xx" or something. Would be really cool

10. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Woops my bad, I should clarify my words, what I really meant is, there is no such things like "National Idol Group" because in my knowledge, JKT is the only "idol group" in Indonesia. I never put the others in the "idol group" category since they were already categorize themselves as like what you had stated, girlband, boyband etc. JKT of course already been the number one (in my knowledge/opinion) since there is no competition in the term of Idol Group.

I always put them on different category lol so when people start saying things like that I always messed it up. And yes, it might be misunderstanding on my part. It would be good if they could be something like National group of Indonesia and doing what too much idea already stated above [rock]

To be honest I don't really sure if my words could clarify anything lmao I might get your reply wrong since my english is still not that good you know, so sorry ._.

I heard all of the PPs already sold out in a matter of hours despite being announced like in very early morning? (I don't know the translation of "pagi Buta" lol)

11. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...u mean "at dawn" ( subuh ) ...??? ...

...well, it said 2500 PP already sold out in around 40 minutes ... :^^;: ...

12. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    What you're saying makes sense to me - and in so many ways, you can't compare what JKT48 are... or the rest of the '48 Family... with anyone else: Beginning process, interaction, term of commitment, method of support.

How I meant it, I just meant "the dominating force" almost, the national group that everyone knows about. Similar with AKB48, you see them on television every day, etc.

And I see the major competitor as Cherrybelle I guess, though they're a different genre. Still, they're getting the exposure I want for JKT... so they're the competitor by default.

Your English is fine btw, I didn't think it was a lost in translation problem or you misunderstand me (or I you) - it's the same on other forums I'm on to be honest. It's just certain words stand out more to different people, it makes more an impact.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Reino's speaks fluent japanese! :blink:

14. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Yeah,perfect!He speaks Japanese like a native speaker.

15. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

I saw my friend's Pajama Drive DVD version. Well, as for performance I still like the 1st gen's Version. But, the camera works for the 2nd Gen is better. I think that's because the time gap. Everything improves.
    But by the way. We heard that there will be a voting ticket for Pajama Drive Revival.. But it looks like there aren't any.

Unit line up
    1st Gen
    Tenshi No Shippo : Nabilah, Rena, Wawa.
    Pajama Drive : Shanju, Achan, Sendy
    Junjou shugi : Dhike, Stella, Veranda
    Temodemo : Melo, Jeje
    Kagami : Kinal, Beby, Rica, Ghaida, Gaby

2nd Gen
    Tenshi no Shippo : Vanka, Nadila, Yupi
    Pajama Drive : Ayen, Tata, Dellia
    Junjou Shugi : Acha, Noella, Yona
    Temodemo : Viny, Dhifa
    Kagami : Hanna, Ikha, Lidya, Natalia, Uty

16. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

This CM is for the upcoming AKB48 concert in Sapporo city.At the start of the film,did you notice the narration and the captions?
    "Why AKB48 performing in Sapporo? We wanna make the Sapporo 48"

So far,I can't tell if they're joking or not. Sapporo 48,wow!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4QL_w6cQ4I[/yt]

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i remember people are talking how Aki-p is considering to make a north based group, which is said is going to be based on Sapporo

if this going to be created, i wonder how much money AKS need to spent when they gather the whole 48g one day

18. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    There's something that's been bothering me for a while...
    Will we ever be able to use the pink handshake ticket..? [think]

I thought it was supposed to be held during the jakarta concert since there was supposed to be a pre-concert event but nothing happened...

19. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

seems like JOT already forget about it :cry:

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    don't you think there's too many 48 group already? but if the big boss demands it...nothing we can do about it JKT will have another junior...[hehe]