The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I told myself I was only going to buy 1 version of KFC, but after seeing the videos, I decided to preorder all 3 versions... :^^;:

I never bought multiple versions of the same single until I got into this group. It's starting to get expensive LOL.

2. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ welcome to the group!

make sure to get the regular versions for the photos..didn't realize this until this past year for me..i still got handshake tickets from last year [hehe]

3. danipo94

danipo94 Kenkyuusei

Same for me! I'm starting to truly learn how expensive being an AKB fan is... [party]

4. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I already got my copy of Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, one day in advance.

5. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Waaa i'm so jealous. Mine's got stuck in Japan since no planes are flying to the Philippines because of the current weather conditions here. Which member did you get in the insert?

6. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This came really quickly. It was sent from Japan August 19th and I got it in the morning of 20th, the day before the official release date. It's fun to think, that I had it earlier here in Finland than the Japanese wota, who have to wait until the official release. The best thing is, that I only paid for the regular air mail, but still got it in one day. I have to say CDJapan never ceases to amaze me.

I didn't get the photo. For some reason I wasn't thinking clearly when I made the order and ended up ordering the limited edition version, which doesn't include the photo. :cry: I got, however, the CDJapan exclusive photo, but it wasn't so special because there's neither my oshimen nor any of my other favorite members in it.

7. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Lucky. I pay for EMS, and I still have to wait a few days after I order for it to get here.

Yeah, the limited editions aren't really worth getting for foreign fans unless it includes something extra, i.e. Sayonara Crawl's pb, or the fans will be able to attend the handshake event posted on the tickets.

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Just to pointed out SC's regular edition also have the mini photobook. You just got extra HS ticket for the limited edition of that single, which is pretty rare. :lol:

9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I thought that the limited edition was the only version that had the pb in it. :hmm: :fp:

Well, now I have two handshake tickets that are worthless now and no extra photo.

10. sdoland

sdoland Kenkyuusei

I finally received my KFC cds type K and B this morning
    ON the release day!!
    I'm too excited that I had to create an acc to share this with you guys XD

P/s: this is my first akb's purchase ever ever and I think akb has finally affected me after 3 years ^^

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your first purchase.

If you haven't introduced yourself, yet, then do so in this thread.
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13&start=7325

12. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I received my type A KFC today, and got Kawaei! Yay, keeping it~~~ I'll have 6 more CDs coming, I hope I can get nice members pictures.

Though I already predict I will not get takamina, so I bought the complete takamina set at YAJ already.

13. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    There was one big difference, the cover art.

14. sdoland

sdoland Kenkyuusei

Here some pictures of what I've got today ^^

KFC type K and B with the same bonus photos of takamina and Sashi <3
    [​IMG]

back
    [​IMG]

Blooket
    [​IMG]

15. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

Good News!: I received my KFC copies today!! [party] (along with Kyary's Nanda Collection lol)

Bad News!: As it was sent through DHL, I was charged about 30 dollars of customs; I discovered amazon does not give bonus photos, I ordered limited edition so I don't get random photos :cry:

Conclusion: Never use amazon again to buy new singles, use it only in the future to buy used items; Buy CDs until limited edition details are announced; do my best to use those handshake tickets [sweat]

Pic of my experience:
    [​IMG]

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

This before buying from Amazon in Japan you have to be fixed the diagrams:
    多売特典あり: What has benefits of buying.
    多売特典なし: Do not has benefits of buying.
    通常版: Regular edition.
    初回限定盤: limited edition, You have no photograph but is the card for shake hands.

Regarding customs offices inform yourself before buying which is the minimum to paying fees. And you could buy one at Amazon and other CDJapan for example.

17. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Yes. do spread out from amazon.jp, CDJ and HMV the three types to get 3 types of shop bonus pics next time. That's what i'm doing. This is also to avoid customs taxes cause each of the package does not cost that much. :)

Hahaha. YJA bidding wars for the KFC pics toned down last night. I managed to get the 2 Yuihan and 1 Umechen Reg Eds.

My office actually received all my 7 CDs from HMV, CDJ and Amazon.jp but I won't see the CDS till next thursday as I'm currently out of town due to work. Talk about timing! Hahaha.

18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

This week I've seen the guy at paqueteria that I believe it is of the family :D :D :D

There are three limited editions and the rest is regular. :p
    [​IMG]

Has been slow but it was worth and is AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2013 in the Blu-ray edition. [party]
    [​IMG]

And editing pictures theater. :inlove:
    [​IMG]

I can already save it to my pocket, my oshimen. :cute:
    [​IMG]

19. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    So the order of the year is in the Customs... Please be kind and not make me pay way too much.. :(

Also it is going to get delivered while I am in Berlin so I will post pictures of the photos I get when I come back!

Attached Files:

20. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Here's my KFC gets :music:
    [​IMG]
    If anyone wants to trade for the mariko/nyan bonuses just let me know! I'd like some different ones since I ordered all mine from HMV :p