The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Im "planning" to sell all my photos.. I really dont know what to do with it anymore. :XD: :XD:

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Compare the items you want with HMV.co.jp and see what the price difference is. I find that HMV JP usually gives a better discount on the items than CDJapan. [aup]

3. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Are you getting out of collecting photos completely, or are you just getting more money for new photos?

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

^ Well to be honest, my interest in this 48 groups is no longer there or suddenly went down, I dont know why. But i still bought some jurina pics. (still on the delivery) :fp: and listening to their music. Anyway im still deciding what to do with it. [think]

5. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Pretty much the same here.

6. Madoka

Not you too, Pollinic!!

7. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Same here!

My interest in AKB48, as a whole, has gone down.
    There's not much in the news lately and I expect more members to graduate as the dynamics of the group have certainly changed due to the recent graduations and shuffle.

I did manage to buy the last copy of the 1/149 PSP Ltd Ed box set but will have to find and dust off my old PSP to play it when it arrives. It's been awhile since I've touched the AKB48 Ltd Ed PSP. :XD: I believe the DLCs are no longer available for download anymore but at least I got the Ltd Ed set at 75% off the regular price! :awesome:

8. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Joining that party as well. For some reason, the new girls aren't capturing my attention as much anymore. Their new songs don't appeal to me at all; I don't even know what Eien Pressure sounds like. I know for sure I'm done with photos once I fill up the last few blanks in my Nacchan collection. If anything, SKE is what's still keeping me attached to AKB.

9. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Hey, I still like my oshimens! (As you can see)
    I just very rarely find time when I want to watch shows, stalk G+, look up news, etc. If it wasn't for the communities that I hang around at, I don't know what I would be doing now.

10. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

Same here. Eien Pressure, So Long - I maybe listened to them twice, and even then I couldn't even sit through the pv for So Long. Eien Pressure I watched solely for Moeno. It's all become boring for me. As someone who never watched most of the shows to begin with, my fandom relies mostly on the music. (I could follow my oshi Wasamin without following AKB.) So if I don't like the music, what's the point?

edit: Didn't realize that this was the ordering, shipping, arrivals thread, so I guess this is slightly OT. To make it on-topic, I'll say that I don't think I'll even be getting AKB's next album even though I collect albums. If it's just more of the same songs, why bother?

11. Madoka

Whew, that's good to know.

Still can't believe you oshihen'ed. But at least Nyan still has me. :D
    I'm still as crazy as ever. Picked up several more PonyShu election pics. When Chiyuu left, I switched over to Rena. That was a bad financial decision. And I recently finished getting all 50 Sayonara Crawl regular pics. :fp:

12. danipo94

danipo94 Kenkyuusei

Hi (this is my first post on the forum, so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong >.<)

I recently placed an order on HMV and automatically got a 2$ charge. For those of you who normally order, is this a normal occurrence?

This is my first online order for AKB merchandise so I want everything to go smoothly!

Thank you in advance! :)

13. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    I got these on the mail today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If anyone's interested in trading, or wants the HS tickets, PM me :)

14. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I do believe that's the international fee charge :x Correct me if I'm wrong though ^^
    And welcome to S48!!

15. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Usually they draw a small amount of money to see that your credit card is actually working. They may send those $2 back to you.

16. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    And 2 shipments from my very good friends from Japan:

[​IMG]

17. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    That's an impressive amount of photos :D!

18. danipo94

danipo94 Kenkyuusei

Thank you both! :)

19. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Haha. Most of these are for sale/trading to local fans. I only keep my oshis for collection. :)

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, it's not exactly an ordering, but I bought the Request Hour box and the A version of Gingham check at the theater. I bought the RH box at the official shop but I had to buy the single at the ordinary shop below (it was quite surprising, but the official shop didn't sell the single...). Another thing that surprised me is that I didn't get any pictures with the RH box. I expected to get at least one, but I guess I was wrong... :dunno: