Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @EruPion
    That gif was taken from one of the U-can promotional video.
    In fact, if you watched it, Paruru's actually the most playful one among them,
    asking Yui to play with her when she's studying... [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

Yui and Yukirin are really good friends.
    That photo was taken from Yukirin blog, she mentioned that she's been messaging each other everyday recently.
    We probably didn't knew much about it since they didn't usually appear together on public.
    Now I hope to see a radio session between them, probably on Ariyoshi AKB.. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yui's song on type D means no MV.
    I'm confused, since the song revealed at Osaka Dome had others member in it.
    Is this a Not Yet version or it's actually Not Yet coupling song.
    If it's the latter, then we won't be able to vote it on Request hour.... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

2. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ah,I've already watched that CM, it's just those gifs made me laugh because Paruru's so out of place [hehe] And her gazing at Yui really amazed me~

And her MienaiSora won't get a MV really disapointed me.If only she got a MV which focus on her...
    Well,at least I can see her in a white blouse uniform.In the next U-can CM~
    [​IMG]

Her sleeping face is so cute <3 Thank you so much, Ryoka~
    [​IMG]

Today's Yuiparu pic made my day~ They also got a place in M15 of team Surprize~ Hope it'll be a good one <3

3. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ There are more in Abe Maria's blog. They apply watermark there, so I can't link it to forum.
    Here's the link : http://ameblo.jp/abemaria-1129/

Yui's U-can CM:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXl9K5jjh4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQq_cykP3E4[/yt]

The Nagoya Dome Tour is heavy on SKE songs, so there isn't much appearance of Yui there.

Sae mentioned Yui in ANN Akimoto Sayaka Graduation Special : starts from 53:20 :
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwQ267fSYo[/yt]
    Sae said that Yui had been losing that image of a junior. (Well, she's been growing [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] )
    The Team K trio hope that Tomu becomes more like Yui.
    It seems like Tomu's been kinda negative recently.

4. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Well now.

Was happy that her song will at least be a b-side somewhere, but sad that it doesn't have a PV. I'm as confused as goh1925 in whether this is a Not Yet version or just the song with the regular senbatsu of it. The possibility of it being illegible to vote for RH saddens me greatly, but here's to hoping!

She was really happy about her unit in Nagoya dome, that was easily the best unit there, haha. :^O^: /bias

Yui's reaction...

おい、、

くそがきさん(°_°)

Reading that in her Otabe voice makes me want to run for my life... :lol:

Also those Yuican CM's are so cute! I think I'm developing a lab coat fetish now...Y U DO DIS, YUI?

5. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    she once said that she looked like Tomu if half of her face be covered, right? [hehe]

Team A~
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uB5UAlAFJk[/yt]
    She dance intensely like always.

[​IMG]
    9th gen ;A; I wanna see they sing a song.Together.

6. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The entire 9th gen performs RIVER (their debut song as kenkyuusei) during the 7th anniversary performance of the AKB theather.

You can download the LOD here.

It starts at 53 minutes.

YuiParu center :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    I like to think of it as Yui's birthday gift [hehe]

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Hmm, this intrigues me. Would you care to elaborate?

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ The team K trio place high hope on Muto Tomu.

However they hope that Tomu could change her mentality a little bit.

Sayaka said Tomu once ask Mariko-sama in her graduation special
    "How can I become the winner instead of underdog?"
    Sayaka commented on it saying that the moment you thought yourself is the underdog, you are an underdog.
    She said there's no such thing as winner or loser in life.

Yuuko said that whenever Tomu replacing Yuuko in stage performance, she only have little confidence of herself. Yuuko also said that Tomu's been questioning why she's been receiving push recently.
    Yuuko hope that she can be more confident of herself.

Sae hope Tomu could be more like Yui (mentally).
    They hope Tomu could imitate Yui's mentality,
    like how Yui handle the push and chances she received.
    They say something like Tomu become Yui no.2 in team K.
    They also mentioned someone's been working very hard, however according to the flow of talk I'm not sure whether they are talking about Yui or Tomu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Yui, nowadays it's been very hard to see the full roster of 9th-gen together.
    I remember back then there are pairings like YuiMina, YuiYagi or YuiMori.
    These days, it's only YuiParu.

I''ve only become AKB48 fans since 2012, so here's a question.
    How's the relationship between 9th gen?
    Shimada just said that she have a talk with Yui recently in yesterday Konya Wa Kairanai.
    It's heart-warming to see that once in a while.

Actually is there any songs that represent 9th-gen?
    Hashire Penguin is more like a Team 4 song and Yui's not there.

9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    as the 9th generation is the first in line of a kenkyusei bunches who get a massive push, I'd say thay are as close as you imagines.. Their problems are they are too close and there's no competition among them, and fans are also saw them as a solid group, yet nobody stands out.. I think that are one of the reason why Team 4 disbanded..
    about songs that represent 9th-gen, I think "Anti" is that song, they been given that song when they were kenkyusei, and that a huge things back then, no kenkyusei gen before that ever given that kind of privilege and push.. but still no Yui.. [speechless] haha..It can't be helped since she been promoted too fast..
    I think fast promotion also had it disadvantages, such as fans can't see how their relationship with its peer generation..the best cases is Akicha, since she's been promoted too fast, I think she isn't that close to other 6th gen members, Nonaka Misato.. The are the only 2 6th generation ever promoted~

10. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

From what I remember Haruu and Paruru didn't like each other at first. It's probably because Haruu didn't like Paruru's body language and personality from afar but once Shimada got to know her better they were able to settle their differences and became friends.

Correct me if I'm wrong

11. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    [​IMG]

Don't worry Yuichan. Soon she will be only yours.

12. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^ [hehe]

Stolen from the Paruru thread:

http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=XK472M376BKR

AIDOL translated the YuiParu consultation corner.

When it comes to togetherness for the 9th gen I feel that Yui is a little bit left out. Because of her earlier promotion ahead of the others and not being a part of Team 4. Also the 9th gen has been troubled with some things, Haruu and Paruru not getting along, Oba's scandal and the resulting struggle for captain, etc. I just can't see Yui being very close to anyone but Paruru from the 9th gen. Coincidentally they are best friends [clap]

13. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    you didnt have to steal it friend, the vid belongs to both threads xD
    i guess i forgot to post it here too xD

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    In the beginning (before Yuihan promotion) aside Paruru, she also very close with Mori Anna too, it's almost became love triangle..haha.. she also close with Ranran.. that's it, I guess~ haha
    about Shimada and Paru not getting along at the beginning, I guess it just about personality clash, they even had similar name and often be compared~.. But I think they're fine now, Paru even said Haruu is like her older sister and thanks to her, she can sleep till the last minutes of the stages performances~

15. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    and also mariyagi lol
    i posted this vid of mori anna cheating on paruru and mariyagi sometime ago lol

and about paruru and shimada
    paru said it on ariyoshi, they didnt get along
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyF6L04tJzw[/yt]

16. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Woa, a lot of 9th gen talking, happy~

I mean aside from this perf :) This perf is really great.I have watched a combination vid.The creator compared when they were Kks and when they sang this song ar the 7th anniversary.It's such a big difference.As a KKS, Yui looked so shy~

This made me laugh :D
    And Yui loves everyone I think.I remember when Renachi posted this on her G+ and said that Kawaei is hers,Yui took a look and commented "No,she's mine"... :D
    But YuiParu sure is close.

Btw, speaking about 9th gen, I think aside from Paru, Yui's close with Mariyagi and Oba.I just don't know if it changes now.I think not.Mariyagi is the first one cogratulated Yui when she's promoted.She also bought Yui a BD present with Oba,Yui was so happy back there.I dont know how's Yui with Takeuchi and Nakamura tho.And Yui eat with Haruu some times so I think 9th gen is pretty close.
    But I heard a rumor said that Yui has a little trouble with RanRan.Rumor.

Looking at 9th gen, only Yui in team A :( Mariyagi has Haruu with her in team K, and the rest are in team B.At least, let them be in a unit sometime, Akip-san!

17. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @goh1925 Oooh thank you for the explanation. It must be weird for her to be pushed like this for the first time. I hope she will embrace and take advantage of the opportunity like Yui did!

18. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Turns out the talk between Shimada and Yui is actually a session in the magazine
    [​IMG]
    Yui x Shimada.
    Is it just me that feels like this is a sign that they are preparing Shimada for Team K captain? [hehe] [hehe]

On a side note, Yui lost to Ayarin in the competition for crying acting.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/ariyoshi-akb/
    Well, couldn't complain much, Yui got the better impact in show after all. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

19. hydeo2

hydeo2 Kenkyuusei

yui have a ameblo blog ?

20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^No. I don't think anyone beyond 9th-gen receive an ameblo blog account.
    :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: