Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Some kind of yakitori (grilled meat) I think in murashige's post she said it was beef.

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    It's beef tongue according to Murashige. Apparently it's a specialty of Sendai, where HKT performed recently.

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Strange, it looks like Silenka hasn't translated any posts yet, aww well :D Heres a picture from today's Meru+ post:

[​IMG]

Man...Meru sure does know how to enjoy herself with food [hehe] I wonder who did she ate with ths time :D

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Sorry, I posted them now.
    I've got stuff going on right now so I might be late posting for the next couple days, but I will eventually do it all.

5. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yaaaaaay!!! :^O^:

Our Meru Princess soldout all 20 blocks on the 3 round today. Infact She, Mio, and Sakuratan sold out their slots on the 3 round. Sasshi was 2nd round sold out or first round sasshi is to awesome. :^O^:

No one else has sold out yet. I am too excited. Our Meru is such a strong center. I hope she is in the 33rd single Senbatsu. :inlove: :p

Also I have been watching our Meru's G+ lately and every day she gains about 150-250 followers or more she increases by 50-80 evey 2-3 hours. She is now at 64, 000+ and is closing the gap between her and mio slowly but surely. She is increasing faster than mio who is increasing almost the same figures. I love our Princesses popularity gain. I hope it continues for tHe rest of her career.

Her image and personality isn't a one act character she is genuine so the interest level will continue to rise. I am excited for the 33rd single and our Meru's future. :XD: :^O^: :cute:

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru always seems to sell all of her slots on the 3rd round lol :D Been like that for a while now :awesome:

Lol it looks like what meru had was Ox Tongue XD That aside.....

[​IMG]

OMG she just looks beautiful :^O^: :^O^: :inlove: I wonder where was the picture taken? :hehe: :awesome:

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She scored a lot in the KKS and HKT performance.

Mio had a good momentum during the release of Hakata Hyakattend and odekake, but since the concerts, Meru took the lead. It's not surprising because performance is Meru's forte.

There's no doubt Meru and Mio will be in undergirls MV for the 33rd single. Her pace is good, and her increase of popularity will go stronger.

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Hello guys,
    here are the posts for today.

http://connect48.wordpress.com/2013/09/ ... tember-16/

I'm not sure the translation for the 2nd post is completely right,
    but I don't have time to research it better.

I know how she feels when she says that after leaving a lively place, it feels kind of loney. <3

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Its been a while since we actually heard that Meru had school :D But that aside, it looks like Meru had a lot of fun during that 2nd entry with her family, it must be nice lol [hehe]

[​IMG]

I wonder if Meru managed to catch any gold-fishes? :awesome:

10. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all the answers everyone! <3 I really want to try one of those since Meru looks like she is enjoying them.

At this rate on increase it is really possible for Meru to hit 90k followers by the end of this year, or perhaps even earlier :cute: I also hope that this rate can continue on in the future as well.

11. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

^ I bet she can! I also believe in the next election she'll rank up to Next Girls or even Undergirls ;)

Speaking of undergirls, I've been keeping my eye on her g+ posts to see if she gives any hints of filming for the undergirls pv. Do you guys think she'll be in it? I'm kinda 50/50 on if she'll be. I also wonder about Kojimako too since she also doesn't give hints either. I would really love to have Meru and Kojimako double centering undergirls. But you never know...

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Good morning Meru! [star]

[​IMG]

Also, the birth of Meruharrasment. :awesome:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think theres a pretty high chance of Meru entering UG in the new single if not Senbatsu, but yeah, I would like to see Meru or Kojimako center UG as well [hehe] :awesome:

Nyayways, today's Meru+ translations have been posted by Silenka:

Meru+ Translations (Sep 17th)

14. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

^ Its turns out that Lovetan got into the Senbatsu for the 33rd single, how very interesting indeed, now theres every possibility for Meru to be in the UG senbatsu. I would like to see her and Kojimako both get center for the center [rock]

Such a pity she was not able to take part in the Janken, I would've liked having more members to root for :lol: (even then, I'm more than happy that Kitarie got into the Senbatsu for the Janken single [party] )

15. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    :hehe: :^O^:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d28mvfAhoBQ[/yt]

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Ahahah Meru just made my day by being the biggest crybaby ever during this episode.

That was totally no FAKE she was scared to death LOL. Even mio couldn't reassure her.

Such a burden lol she waited 20 minute before dragging Sasshi into the haunted house you cheeky girl!

I just can't get enough of it seriously. It was priceless.

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Normally, I hate seeing my Idols in tears but Meru actually had me laughing! :XD: I love how she was hesitant to pick up the pen but then was like "oh..." when it turned out to just buzz. What did she think it was going to do? :lol:

Looking forward to seeing that Party performance. That 2M mini Janken tournament sounds ridiculously cute.

Oh lord, and so it begins. It was only a matter of time. Calm and collected Mio was just practice, God help the rest of 'em. :^^;:

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    True indeed. Though in itself and on a more off topic note, I really like this year's Janken line-up compared to last years, the fact that Jurina won this year means we're going to have 2 cool singles in a row this year :awesome: :awesome:

That aside, here's a Meru+ picture while we wait for translations :awesome:

[​IMG]

Looks like our little princess had fun yesterday even though she didn't take part in the tournament...personally, I don't find that to be too bad now thinking on it, at least she got to see Jurina beat everyone with paper and enjoy the games as a spectator :D

19. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if this was from before or just recently, but a clip of a performance of Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! has been posted on youku <3 <3

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEwNjcwMTA4.html[/youku]

20. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    don't know why but i love to see meru crying lol , for me it's cute and really showed her childish side :^^;: and once again Mio was there trying to comfort her again :lol:
    yeah there's always any chance , maybe it's just like waiting room before [notme]