Album [ALBUM] AKB48 5th Album [Tsugi no Ashiato] 14/01/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 24, 2013.

1. landax

landax Kenkyuusei

Re: [ALBUM] AKB48 5th Album [TBA] 14/01/22

Thx for the explanation. Too bad my oshimen is yuko. That means I can only dreaming meeting with her lol.

2. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

there is always the national hs event, that's how I met Yuko. I wasn't able to win any individual hs with Yuko~

3. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm wondering about this too, especially about being late and taking more breaks...

I had an application for Jurina and Paruru, but I'm worried that their health might not make it.

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

Yay~
    [​IMG]
    Now the long wait to June.

5. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm so sad now.... I lost all my 10 slots, failed to get any of the 4 remaining Takamina slots

I'm seriously sooooo unlucky

6. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Yes, yes, yes! Got the three I tried for in the first round and mysteriously failed to get (Hirata Rina, Oya Shizuka, and Okada Kanna) plus I now get to end my day with a bit of Fresh Lemon! Might try and add Tanaka Natsumi during round 3 or perhaps try for Yamada Nana depending on how her slots are doing. I can afford one more. Keeping everyone in different times of the day due to potential learning curve though. So happy! :awesome:

Attached Files:

7. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989

I'm attending june one too, the waitttt.

Attached Files:

• june.jpg
      june.jpg
      File size:
      463.7 KB
      Views:
  8. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Kenkyuusei

All my Takamina & Jurina for 5/24 Tank :cry:

But I manage to get Ryoochan, Ricchan, Renacchi, Mitsuki, Owada, Nao and Airin + Takamina from 1st draw! :inlove:

9. landax

landax Kenkyuusei

Actually I'm not interested with hs event, i only interested in 2-shot event. Unluckily I was busy past few days thst I didn't have time to check. Maybe I will try yukirin instead. Still have slot left :D

10. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

I won 4 slots with Paruru on 5/17!!

Life is grand!

11. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

[​IMG] Got most of the ones I wanted, now just to fill up the rest :p

12. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I have gotten so far... Takamina, Yui, Sasshi, Kitarie, Annya, Sakura and Haruppi... Now, I will fight for a Mocchi one and I'll be happy

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

This round was pretty brutal. I didn't get a single Paruru and I also lost Mio, who I thought was a relatively safer choice during Round 2. Ironically, I got all the Sakura's I applied for though, who I thought would be more difficult to obtain tickets for than Mio. Maybe I'm just destined for Sakura :inlove: Round 3, oh, I can't wait to see who sold out already given how many people are applying for this one event in particular. The excitement for this event is just ridiculous. I can only pray that Paruru and Mio and the whole bunch of other girls I couldn't fit into my Round 2 applications are still open for Round 3, somewhere, anywhere in May.

Who did you apply for, besides Takamina? If you applied for all high-level senbatsu, I'm not too surprised since I had a friend also lose all 10, but if you didn't and you still lost all of them, the fact that you also lost all 3 last time (including Kawaei, who wasn't full) makes me wonder whether something is up with your account.

Glad to hear that you solved whatever problem you had. There was no way you could've lost those 3 members during Round 1 if the application had gone through normally, so at least you know your account is not banned.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but after this round, all of Yukirin's slots are likely filled up too. She was sitting at 22 slots filled with 3 close to filling last round, so most likely her remaining 8 rounds also filled up.

EDIT: Round 3 is live now!

Attached Files:

14. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Well, I put 4 for Takamina, 2 for Kawaei, 1 for paruru, mayuyu, jurina and juri... I must have been unlucky then since your friend failed all 10, there should be more poor people like me around.

I'll wait for 3rd round, gonna attack on Kawaei, Juri, Miichan's slots.
    I was wondering if it has anything to do with my account name as I put it under English, I tried using katakana for both instead. I'm puzzled at why I can lost juri and Kawaei's, as these slots I applied aren't sold out!

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

5th Album Theater Edition HS event member distribution (after second round)

[​IMG]

left: number of total slots available
    right: booked-out slots
    (x): number of slots with few remaining tickets

The above are application results, not "sales". No CDs have been bought at this point and many of the tickets will go back into the pool due to fans not paying for CDs / getting their orders cancelled.

16. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Kenkyuusei

Congrats on overcoming the issue!

My and another friend use Kanji for Draw 1 and change to English for Draw 2, both of us won something from both draw. Unlikely is name.

I realize I have balloted for Nao x2 and despite slot not sold out, I only won x1....

17. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

only got 1 (Mogi-chan) out of my 10 applications :(

does applying for 3 cds mean I have 3 chances in the draw for that slot? if so i might need to do that for round 3 ...

btw, what's the next step after winning with an account? do i need to confirm payment somewhere on the website? do i do this now or later?

thanks again for all your help in advance :)

18. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Looks like I'm not destined to visit Japan this June - something's really really fishy.
    I failed all 10 entries :blink:

I don't understand - am I blacklisted or something? I only created the account a few days ago... :wtf:

3x Yuko -> failed
    2x Akarin -> failed
    2x Yui -> failed
    2x Mayuyu -> failed (wishful thinking this one)
    2x Jurina -> failed
    2x Amina -> failed

What gives? :hmm:

19. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Addressing both at the same time... this has been covered before, but applying for more than one ticket in the same slot makes it HARDER to win. You either win ALL the tickets or NONE of the tickets. It's not drawn individually. So applying for 5 tickets out of, say, 100 available, will be a lot harder to win than applying for just one. I can't address specific wins/losses without knowing the application slots to see if it's full or not, though.

The next step is to wait for the payment email close to release date. You'll get an email telling you to go to the site and choose your payment method. I'll add that to the guide once it's physically available for me to screenshot.

As for me, I won Takamina and Yukirin in round 1 (lost Yuko), and in round 2 I got Haachan, Nishishi, Tanamin, Jurina, Naachan, Miki, Hilary, and Ayarin (lost Mayuyu). All on the 17th, because June is too damned far away for me to plan for (and it's when my visa expires so I could technically not be in the country anymore if I don't find a job/continue studying :^^;: ).

20. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

What Waffles said, and I'll add: not winning Amina is strange but the rest is as expected I'm afraid. Those ones would have had extremely high demand and therefore the chances of winning, especially at round 2, would have been pretty slim.

I'd try going for Amina again - as for the others, they would have clearly sold out all slots by now.