Album [ALBUM] AKB48 5th Album [Tsugi no Ashiato] 14/01/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Re: [ALBUM] AKB48 5th Album [TBA] 14/01/22

Can't you just confirm Ricchan for Team A, and then afterwards go and do it again for Team B? I don't think you have to do it all at the same time do you?

2. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

You pick another team in the drop down and then click Show/Display 表示する

It switches and you make your picks on that page. Then repeat the above until you have what you want selected. You don't need to confirm who you selected on each page, it remembers as you switch between teams.

When you submit, it will list the members you selected, dates, and tickets. Confirm you have the members you want and the right dates/number of tickets, and finalize the order.

You confirm the entire order at once. You can't do it piecemeal, there is only one entry.

3. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

sorry HRP, you're right ... I must've been blind before.

another question (if you don't mind) - if i apply through my account, i can cancel my 'winnings' after the draw results are released without consequence?

the only reason I'm asking is that it'll affect my application strategy (e.g. apply more tickets for more popular members for higher chances although I only need 1 in the end)

sorry for all the Qs, all your help is very, very much appreciated :)

5 members only in 2nd round, i thought i could have 10 choices

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

You CAN remove your application before the round is over and redo it, but you can't cancel any won tickets.

@ Sakura: As mentioned before, you may not put in multiple applications in the first two rounds.

Please, people... get your facts right. It's confusing to any newcomer to read all those conflicting statements. Read up on the last few pages and THIS.

5th Album Theater Edition HS event member distribution (after first round)

[​IMG]

left: number of total slots available
    right: booked-out slots
    (x): number of slots with few remaining tickets

The above are application results, not "sales". No CDs have been bought at this point and many of the tickets will go back into the pool due to fans not paying for CDs / getting their orders cancelled.

5. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

Sorry - it's 10 for second round. Was confusing my events.

6. hobolic

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

Thank you Tensai & HRP for all your help :)

7. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

Looks like I'll be heading (in June) to take some piccies too... :D
    [​IMG]

Round 2 application was a bit of a PITA to figure out, but let's see what happens.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

is it possible to change the address before payment for the frst application if it is uccessful? Hopefully so:((

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

You can't change the address for won tickets. They'll be delivered to the address you applied under.

If you change the address now, only applications after that are going to be affected.

Only way to get it to another location would be to contact Japan Post once you've received the "Products shipped" mail with the tracking numbers and have them re-route the package. But that's two months from now.
    Please pay more attention to spelling. Your posts are a little hard to read.

10. hobolic

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

Do i need to do anything after winning a slot with a guest account other than pay on delivery?

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

I've never applied as a guest, but considering that they're not gonna let you choose any payment option... that should be it.
    The CDs are going to arrive a day before release date, on January 21st. All that's left for you to do is to get the money to the person that's living at the address you gave.

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Excited for the new album! The only day I can go is the final day, so I'm not sure if I can be bothered (it'll happen after I finish exams so I'll be dead tired and I really doubt any of my current faves will graduate by then, unless they suddenly fall majorly ill or something). I was thinking Komiharu, Aanya, Hirarii and Iwata Karen (but she only has one slot on the final day sooooo)

Which members are those? For being late etc?

Just to check a few things, you do get blacklisted for not paying etc? Or is it for other inflictions, such as bad behaviour at events etc? Or is it possible for both? I'm sure a lot of people unintentionally goof, which is why the handshake guide is going to be super useful, so is there anyway to tell if you've been blacklisted? Or is it just something you'll never know for sure?

13. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

How does reallocating tickets into the pool work? I assume this would be much closer to the date once they work out who hasn't paid?

No dice on tickets for Yuko, but then again, I probably should have applied for others rather than just her in isolation :D

14. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

^well, unless the other members you wanna see are top top members too, the usual strategy is to go for the girls that sell out or almost sell out first like Yuko in the first round cause there won't be other chances to apply for them (though there are extra rounds later but the chances of winning for the top girls are still pretty slim)

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I think you're taking it a bit seriously. If the staff grab your arm and drag you out of the venue, then you've obviously been blacklisted. :lol: Pay your bill, don't touch anything you're not supposed to touch, follow what the person in front of you does... it's basic politeness :D if you do something wrong by accident one of the trillion staff hovering around will ask you not to do it (eg when I was asked not to sit on the edge of the gutter in the carpark outside :fp:

16. JedixKnight

JedixKnight Kenkyuusei

sorry for lurking for the past few months (or a year) but your post here was a lifesaver... was trying to sign up for this and they kept on rejecting my chinese name (which i assumed was usable... since it was kinda like kanji). Thanks a million! [clap]

17. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm sad, i'm puzzled how I can lost getting kawaei's 24th, 3rd slot when it's not sold out(or even almost sold out), though my other application for takamina's 5th slot and Yuko's 6th slot are sold out.

Think I'll change my plan to 17th instead as I see more takamian's slots are available, and I'm dying to see takamina most, so I'm not gonna play my chance, I end up putting 1 ticket for her 5th to 8th slot, now I really hope I get to win at least 1 slot!

18. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

This will likely happen multiple times.

- After the initial lottery is over, for any copies that weren't paid for.
    - After the initial orders are shipped, for any copies that were undeliverable/COD not paid.
    - Shortly before the event, for any remaining copies or tickets they feel they can sell.

Important note: Resale lotteries are COD only. So even if you plan on paying for your initial order via credit card, if you enter the resale lottery it must be paid via COD. When it's time to enter those, you need to ensure that whoever is receiving your order can pay for it.

19. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

Just a heads up, not to scare people off but to forewarn so that there are no surprises, whilst the name checking should pose no problems, I've had a few times where the staff were confused as to why I produced a foreign passport when there was a Japanese address on the ticket itself. I wasn't able to get pass the checks until a quick trip to the Chara-Ani booth sorted things out, and it was fine afterwards.

Bear in mind that a) it was for a HKT48 2-shot event, where the staff was allegedly less experienced (compared to most AKB48 ones) and hence may not be used to seeing foreign passports, and b) the address I used was printed on the 2-shot tickets itself, which will not be the case for AKB48 events (including tickets for this current 2-shot one).

Technically speaking though, sillythings is correct that the only thing they really are looking out for is a three-way match between your face, your photo ID and ticket receipt, and that your ticket isn't fake or resold. But I just want to highlight that the odd ID check experience may not always go smooth sailing.

I can also attest to this. I've seen staff running around trying to chase people and catch them because they were being a nuisance.

Just pay your bills and don't act like a drunken Aussie bogan hooligan and you'll be fine :D

20. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Kenkyuusei

I have successfully won a ticket from the 1st round using my Chinese name, but I have now edit my name to English in chara-ani (thanks to this thread!) and ballot for the 2nd round. Rationale being for the system to accept my Chinese name, I have to change a character into traditional chinese in order for the system to be accepted. Hence, feel safer with my English name.

I was wondering if there will be any issues such as 2 invoices being generated? Or will the system select the latest information after consolidating my total won tickets after all 8 rounds?

Thanks in advance! :)