Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Oh ok then lol although I only have 1 Milky photo, 1 Yukirin photo, a Paruru photobook and the rest are Yuihan photo's lol Maybe I should get some more ^^

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

The whole meet at the theatre thing might be a tad hard to pull off, more so for everyone to get tickets to the same show. Still it's a good idea though, there's more to do there as well, like photo hunting etc :D

3. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Maybe if one of us becomes rich, they can take everyone on their private plane and pay more for vip tickets for the theatre and get to meet all the girls backstage lol

4. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Same as Pete, Sundays aren't a great day for those of us outside London.

I was actually in London that Sunday for the last meetup but had a lot of family things to do so couldn't meet up - but met jell_o_jello on the Monday and she said that your meetup on the Sunday was a really good meetup that went on for hours and hours :)

And yeah, this sounds a lot more like my kind of thing. I'm not really into kareoke or janken, which also put me off going before.

5. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Dunno about VIP tickets, don't think it is something you could easily purchase even if you had rhe resource to do so!! Could easily just go to a handshake event to meet the girls together :D

6. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yes, for our next meet up, we should go and meet them at a handshake event :)

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ you can still sign up for the 5th album 2-shot events. You may have missed a few rounds, but applications are still open.

8. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you for letting me know :)

I was just thinking if we could also trade music CD's aswell as photo's? Because I have a couple of Team Surprise CD's that are actually the same songs.
    Basically what happened was, when I was in Japan, I bought some Team Surpise CD's seperately, then I came across a Team Surprise 12 CD set, so yeah I basically have a couple which I've already got.

9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Not a bad idea considering I have two Sayonara Crawl Type B :p

What Team Surprise doubles did you get?

Usually we trade photos as we have lots of them and like a wide variety of girls :)

10. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Well I have forgotten what they are called since I don't understand Kanji just yet, but I can tell you they are number 03 and 04, the cover of 03 has Takajo, Tomochin and Yuihan on the front and the cover of 04 has Sae, Yukirin and Mariko on the front, but I have two covers of both CD's.
    Also I have other singles, so I may bring what I can in and see what happens :D

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I am pleading for the Team Surprise 04!!! Wow :D

Trading CDs isn't something we do often because usually you just buy one of a type... but there might be some doubles :)

12. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Well thats true, I don't really have many photos to trade atm though since most are of Yuihan, but I do have other photos of milky, Yukirin and Iwasa Misaki and I have a Paruru photobook which I don't wanna let go lol
    Oh, so you want Team Surprise 04? Well since you asked for it first, I'll reserve it for you if you like, I'm sure there are photo/s that we could trade for it :)

13. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    London Meetup Update!

For January there will be two meetups, this way members from outside London can attend on the more convenient Saturday and also have sufficient notice for travel arrangements. You can come along both days or whichever day is most convenient.

Sunday 5th January: We will celebrate the new year with some yummy Korean food and a sip of sake at a Japanese Izakaya. We will also go Karaoke; Photo trading and plenty of AKB discussions to keep us busy :inlove:

Saturday 18th January: We will go for Japanese food and chill at the pub or go to a teahouse. Photo trading, AKB trump card games (poker, blackjack etc) and the usual AKB discussions xD

[party]

14. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I will more likely go to the 18th since I normally have saturdays off work, but where exactly do we meet and what time? I'm afraid that i go and then when i get there i won't be able to find the group lol

15. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I will send details closer to the time, but don't worry! Everyone who attends manages to find the group :)

16. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Ahh ok, thanks for that :)

17. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Hi,

I will attend the meet on the 18th :) Booking my flights now! :)

Look forward to meeting everyone there :)

18. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Wow, you're catching the plane? You have a long way to go huh? Glad you'll be able to make it though :)

19. oltrebla

oltrebla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I guess I will attend one of the meetings. At this point it's still too early for me to decide which one though. Gonna let you guys know later. Wohoo! Feeling excited. :D

20. eggfriedrice

eggfriedrice Kenkyuusei

-Inserting new member :D-

1. Where are you from in the UK? I am from the South West :p

2. How did you get into AKB? I actually just got into AKB about 4 days ago but the amount of fangirling I've been doing is unreal.

I'm a yuri fan, so I think I first saw a fan drawn picture of Center and Nezumi which led me to watch Majisuka Gakuen (I finished season 1 and 2 in three days ugh) and I just fell in love with the actors. This is actually pretty bad because I've literally spent all my time just looking at AKB related stuff rather than studying for my uni exams :x (I am procrastinating even of now).

3. Which members are your favourites?
    So far Jurina and Mayuyu are my top ones, but Yukirin and Rena are also pretty amazing :')