Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Rant: My mum just made me angry because she insulted AKB again [boom]
    We were watching the AKB show on NHK and I quite enjoyed it,but she said that Miichan was fat,Minarun can't act and that their singing was poor because anyone can hit the high notes.Arghhhh

I like AKB because of their singing!I've always preferred them over K-pop artists (no offense to K-Pop fans) because their voices are cheery and because I can sing along.So what if they are imperfect and don't have a perfect body?(sorry for ranting,but this is like the 2nd time she has looked down on them and I just :fp: )

2. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    I really did not want to do this in public, but you leave me no choice:

Rant: If I don't get my delivery of 48 Group goods by the end of this week, honestly, I won't just be disappointed, I'll be mad. I'm busy, you may be busy, people are busy, weather comes and goes, so when you did have the opportunity to send it through, why wasn't this done sooner? And if it has, then why the lack of communication back to me? My patience is wearing thin. I don't know what your income stream is like but I assume you've bought everything that I asked you to, so you've had plenty of time to generate enough cash and reorganise yourself.

You know who you are. I don't need to further name and shame. And let's not go down that path. Really.

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    RAVE: I finally got all the 2013 issue of Bejean. It took a lot of checking at jlist since its always limited, only 10 or 8 piece are open for non-subscriber. I just made an oath to collect the 2013 issue and after that its mission accomplish, I'm not gonna buy any of this again. Oh, this isn't your idol magazine, its JAV so don't bother with it. I just need to mention it here so I will not be tempted on buying again in 2014.

Hmm.. I'm still in dazed whether to place Amina's Desktop Calendar on EMS or SAL, its because of this indecisiveness that I've missed those early order promos. EMS cost another 40% more than SAL but I really want it immediately... what to do? What to do? Oh, fuck, I'll just lump it on SAL along with the others, that's almost a month of waiting then, she doesn't have those curls in the calendars, anyway. Brainstorming over!!!

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Rant: This guy was supposed to take a bunch of international students on a trip to the West coast for Thanksgiving break over here in the U.S. All the students were excited to go, planning to do stuff, etc. He just sent them a message telling them two days before they were supposed to go that he couldn't take them all because he couldn't rent a vehicle that was big enough . Two of my friends are being left out of the trip, because of this! [boom] :angry:

5. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Rant: The more I listen to Koisuru Fortune Cookie, the more I realize how much I hate the "woo". I really like the song and I've been enjoying hearing remixes of it and such. Cool arrangements, that cute and intelligent chord progression with the nice melody and vocals...and then stupid "woo" shows up and makes me want to punch something. The same problem happened with Sayonara Crawl and it's probably going to happen with the next song...I don't understand this trend of using such an annoying sound, not to mention that it sounds like the same stock recording each time. :fp: all imo of course

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    RANT: I was depressed because I'm going nowhere on two of my engineering subject, no matter how much I study the instructor almost always manage to come up with problems way beyond my imagination. So, I played some Android games to relieve stress, and only now did I realize how deep this s*** I step into. A week of playing and paying in-game items cost me $250 already. I only manage to realize it after I took the liberty of adding up the expenses, Google should put up an app to monitor expenses and warn users when the limit set is breach, but no, it ain't gonna happen, it's to their advantage.

Anyway, what is done is done. I can only blame myself for it, regret is instantaneous whenever I think of idol swags I could have bought with it, damit! :fp:

7. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    RANT: apparently there's something wrong with my credit card or something and amazon can't charge it :fp: there goes my first press version of type A suzukake. and then i couldn't find anymore type a and type h CDs that can be shipped overseas. hoping amazon doesn't screw up my next 2 orders that are due for shipping soon. :hmm:

RANT #2: really dislike my overall in-charge at my temp job. [boom] she's annoyingly bossy and unreasonable and naggy. she has been pissing me off ever since i started this job recently. only staying because of my friends :hmm: a really really really annoying in-charge. heard i got blacklisted by her for going out of the office room (to go to the pantry/toilet) too often. heck, there wasn't even anything to do at that point of time!! [boom] [boom] [boom] how is it wrong to fill my tummy or to go to the toilet anyway. :hmm: :angry:

RAVE: found type a & first press version of type h suzukake on cdjapan! amazingly the shipping price was lower than expected, so it was a double surprise!! can't wait to receive it. and i can make it in time before RH voting ends! [party]

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

rant: my life is going nowhere... I need to find a job that isn't shite but there's really...nothing :fp:

9. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @Silenka: Job hunting sucks. I hope you can find a nice one soon. Hang in there! :)

10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    RAVE : Just make a lot of purchase at www.gog.com [party]
    RANT: Why the hell i didn't know that site earlier.

11. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Slightly weak rant: I'm not sure exactly why but I'm getting kind of fed up with SNSD's Japanese releases. They're legitimately good and all, but it also feels like they're making more of an effort to appeal to Western Sones than to Japanese ones, because the songs never sound a bit like J-Pop. Sure, other styles of music are popular in Japan, but SNSD has the added issue of being Korean, so...I don't get it. Maybe they think people will get mad if they imitate J-Pop, I dunno. All I know is that hearing little bits of Japanese and lots of English in a dance song that might as well have a rap in its bridge...is beginning to not quite be my thing. :^^;: I have also realized that I don't really enjoy Tiffany's voice in most songs plus she's getting more and more Taeyeon-esque improv parts and I'm not sure I like that

Slightly weak rave: I still actually like the songs themselves. The arrangements are especially good and the vocals are always great. And every time I hear Hyoyeon actually singing, I'm reminded of one of the many reasons why I'm a Sone <3 Also there is Everyday Love which is basically All My Love For You II but better <3

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Rant:
    I really hate the AKB48 fans that still follow them. But all they do is criticize anything and everything they do. You expect WAY TOO MUCH from them and I think those people need lay off and realized that they are human.

13. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    rant: I really hate akb fans who hates if someone is to criticize akb. Remember that it is the fans feedback that makes akb grow until now. I mean they used to at least ask the feedback from fans. And critizing doesnt mean hate. Also, i hate when my facebook akb friends think that jpop = akb. No way! jpop is much wider than akb. They always boasts about akb sales almost every day in a non akb page and compare jpop groups with akb. I mean, I have tons of other jpop friends. From Flumpool to Arashi and I myself dont limit myself to AKB. Its quite annoying honestly@ Its those kind of fans who makes people hate akb.

14. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

Gotta bring back the ol' good rant thread [think]
    Rant: 1. I don't know what's wrong me nowadays. I just can't bring myself to listen to those old akb songs. :fp:
    2.. This forum has become some wannabe's heroic breed ground with only selected few permitted to talk :blush: Seriously sometimes, I don't know how to discuss/argue something very uncertain with others. I can only guess and put in my first hand opinion. Nothing else. Not arguing using almost baseless off-topic facts like those people :lol: and then said ''Oh. It's 80 percent prediction and it's never accurate.'' :hehe:

15. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

Not to be off-topic here, but it's rude not to reply..
    Well, lurker in stage48 since 2011. Basically the people changes. But everything else the same. Got sick of reading arguments like last year. [whew]

16. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Rant : no more live sumo stream, this has been since November basho..
    exams, you kidding? so hard.

Rave : mah boy Osunaarashi going 5-0 *yay* Only the two yokozuna still got 5-0

17. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Rave: I just got promoted in my job. More money.... :drool:

Rant: My Kendo training have to be stop because of conflict time with my work. :cry: I love this sport and i´m about to put on my armor at the end of this month. :cry:

18. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  19. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Rant: So i commented on a post in FIFA fb page about FCB 4-3 RM, then an idiot just PMed me on fb and told about uefalona how bad messi and many more... So in return i tried to answered in a good way, then later were exchanging [sealed] words... I checked his fb, He is not even from madrid, he is from india and still a kid, so stupid.... most kids these days are plain stupid... [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip]

[​IMG]

20. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Happens, don't feel too bad about it :)
    Heh I'm from North America and I like Athletico Madrid... :p Also like Napoli and Everton as well