Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  2. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@jigs, awesome, I'll wait for your report :XD:

@bm5a, thanks for the video as usual, but I guess it's been taken down already :blink:

@YKT, thanks for the pictures, gifs and videos as usual :)

Hopefully she gets some well need rest.

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Indeed GTR! Hope she recovers asap as there are lots of year end performances coming up...

Store specific and/or bonus pics for [ALBUM] Warota Last [Watarirouka wo Yukkuri...] out on Christmas day:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source http://blog.goo.ne.jp/inocente/e/b6b2e1 ... 4d88098cd7

4. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Thanks Guys for the updates..u all so awesome [clap] [clap]
    (i'm everyday lurking in this forum just have my mayu news updates :XD: )

although is late already :fp: i'm really like mayu x ikuta rena performance in kouhaku. Before i could hear the kouhaku version, i already like the ikuta ver. I'm glad mayu can perform it splendidly [whew] . Reading other member comment that mayu performance was one of the best that night also judges views, really make me happy [clap] [clap]. Although i wish mayu can perform rock song :^^;: :^^;: (maybe next time).

mayu looks so beautiful. Seeing those pictures i'm notice that the senbatsu line up was so fresh :blink:. Yuko already sick. Hoping mayu got better since this year end got so many activity & big event.

5. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

Thanks ytk gtr jul3 and Everybody for the updates ,
    So what's the end of the year schedule like?
    Don't the girls get any time off?

6. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    I really love that performance so much and have it on repeat <3

For folks who have not heard it, please give it a listen :cute:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyBEN5jmfs8[/yt]

Clubhappy translated duet January/2014 issue, ''Watarirouka Hashiritai Girls Talk after a long time.''
    http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/708009 ... atarirouka

7. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Thanks for posting the translation here! It's nice seeing them still so close :^O^: And reading that made me really really hungry.. I want ramen now! :^^;:

8. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@YKT, thank you for the pictures, and video, and blog translations. I forgot that there were still the year end shows left :blink:

9. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

The girl got time off but this year end got so many special event that being broadcast in major station tv for Christmas & new year..the kouhaku, music station, cdtv & etc..different performance, also required more practiced. Mayu left out from hs will be bad for fan that come to meet her.
    Edit: forgot to mention..the girl will get their long vacation after the year end activity end. The last I guess theater performance..maybe

If anyone here already buy manatsu dome tour? I think I'm gonna buy the single selection only since I'm on a tight budget..but damn the tomochin graduation was best lmao coz got payuyu moment :XD: mayu was comforting paruru :cute:. Mayu screen time also many.. :hehe:

@YKT yup it's great...akagumi performance was mostly great that night. Mayu doing a great job as captain judging by the setlist [rock] [rock]

10. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    I am going to put my handshake experience here since it was pretty much all Mayu anyway.

This was the second AKB national handshake event held in Yokohama this month. They had another one the previous week but I was busy with the SKE HS. From what I heard later that first handshake had serious issues with logistics and various other things that made it pretty bad. So I guess it turned out better for me to skip that one and attend this one.

Eleven was around the time the live was going to start. I think I got to my seat around twenty minutes to ten so I was kinda early. Most of the fans were in the stands. They had a floor section but it was not as extensive and it was already full. I assume you had to be both lucky and get there very early to get those. Really unless your at the front of the floor seating it is not possible to see their faces(your too far away to make them out). When the live started they opened with Iiwake Maybe with Mayu center. I alternated watching the live from the big screen and back to the figures moving in the distance. They did a MC between and Mayu was very active in the MC. They did some other songs including KFC (Since this was the event for it) and there was a Christmas unit too. They all had their Christmas outfits on.

After the event ended which was a little less then an hour long. People left to exchange their tickets (ones who had more the one) for handshake tickets that had numbers. The screens around the venue announce the numbers for the lane and that is when you can handshake the lane.

An example- Say you have a ticket that says 5943. A lane will first start with 0-2000 meaning those with a ticket number that falls in that range can enter the lane. Then it moves to 0-3000 or -4000 or even skip to -5000 if it happens to be a lane that is not visited often.

So I met up with another fan Conche and we talked until the numbers edged higher. Mayuyu's lane was obviously slow moving. It was the second slowest after Yuko.

Mayuyu HS #1
    I entered the booth and as I got closer Conche in front of me said where I was from to her and then she got surprised when she saw me. I told her I was a huge fan and where I was from. She said "Thank You" and then as I was leaving I did the Oshiri sign to which she gave the same in return but with a surprised face still on so it looked kinda funny :XD:

Mayuyu HS #2
    You get very little time so I just decided to say "Mayuyu Daisuki" to her and see what that returned. I got a "Ureshii" back and an English "Thank You" as I was leaving. I really don't think these are more then three seconds. The SKE ones were certainly a little longer.

Mayuyu HS #3
    Decided to tell her I was a fan for two years this go around. She was actually a little off the last two HS but this time when she saw me she gave me this huge smile and then listened to what I was telling her and said "Sugoi!" and then waved me off. I think this one was probably the best.

Mayuyu HS #4
    This was the last one and it certainly felt like the last one as the sun had set and Mayuyu took a break that was an hour+ She was also talking with a staff member inside the tent for a while. Not sure about what. Anyway Conche helped me with my last line which was "I will definitely see you again" When her lane finally started moving and I reached her Conche who was in front told her to listen to what I had to say and I told her that I would be back again to see her. I was kinda pushed out by the usher so I couldn't catch what she said back in Japanese. She seemed happy though but a bit tired looking even after the long break.

Overall I found this experience great. I always wanted to meet Mayu since she is my AKB oshi and being able to meet both her and my SKE oshi just weeks apart was great for me. Mayuyu is a lot cuter in person. She is also so small. Obviously TV always makes everyone look a certain size but when you see her in real life she is quite short with big eyes and this almost transparent skin. It is a sight to behold and I got to see it four times :inlove:

11. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    @jigs
    Thanks so much for the write up! I'm crazy jealous, to say the least :cry: But really glad you got to meet Mayu. Ah you're so lucky to be able to see her 4 times in one day! I hope she wasn't too tired out for your last handshake.

@Smack
    Thanks for the link. It's safe to say, I have changed my mind and this could be one of the most beautiful performances I have heard. I cannot wait to watch the performance next month :inlove:

12. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks so much jigs for sharing with us!!! Appreciate the really detailed report!!!

Thanks also to Conche for introducing jigs to Mayuyu!!!

Mezamashi TV broadcast this morning on that HS event Conche and jigs went to:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRe7Iha90FY[/yt]

Payuyu from the Calendar credit Jul3

[​IMG]

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Of course! I think I've shared most of my Mayuyu experiences (or lack there of :cry: ) on Stage48 so I'll definitely share when I finally get to meet her. I have three kobetsu handshake tickets with her on Feb. 22nd, two on April 26th, and three on May 6th so hopefully I'll be able to build some sort of relationship with Mayuyu (or at least get her to remember my name :lol: ) before the 2-shots.

Thank you for sharing! That was an enjoyable read, I'm glad you finally got to meet her [party] Her saying "Thank you" in English was cute too :blush:

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Wow, ithebigc, including the 2shots, you will be meeting Mayuyu + 10x the first half of next year! [party]

Gifs by http://mochichan00.tumblr.com/post/70846967541

[​IMG][​IMG]

Kojima Mako, Watanabe Mayu and Kawaei Rina in WPB 週刊プレイボーイ 2014年1月13日号

[​IMG]

15. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    @Jigs
    That is pretty awesome!! The 3rd one was the best indeed [party] Congrats on finally meeting mayuyu, and not once but 4x! Thanks for sharing your experience! :inlove:

16. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
  17. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@jigs, thank you for sharing your experience [hi5] , yeah definitely the 3rd one was amazing :XD: , and special thanks to Conche for helping jigs out with the lines [hi5]

@ithebigc, wow that sounds awesome.

@YKT, thanks for the pictures, gifs and video as usual :)

@wotarubsakb, I still haven't gotten around to read that article yet :blink:

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Rare feature in a magazine, Nishino Miki and Watanabe Mayu

[​IMG][​IMG]

Jul3 found scans from Shonen Sunday

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Presscon for Record Awards

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Caps from Lay down by mayuepi

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cap by Maju. Who is Mayu kissing??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Thanks a lot for such a detailed report jigs! Sounds like you had a good time and glad you managed to see Mayu and go to her many times since they are so short! Hope you have lots of fun at Alice Project until you leave Japan :)

--------

Mayu appeared on "AKB to XX" the other day (2013/12/19), here's some caps I thought YKT was gonna bring over so I didn't post them myself at the time:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Maria is really lucky to be stuck in a box behind Mayu [hehe]
    And she looks happy with her buns :)

Edit: Apparantely you can vote every day for Mayuyu on AKB to XX at http://www.ytv.co.jp/akbxx/vote2013/vote.php
    Remember to click the right hand button on the screen after you submit your choice and your details :)

----

I think the Mayu-Kawaei picture is Mayupic of the day - they look good in photoshoots together, like that 3-issue series of Flash they did earlier :)

20. kol

kol Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haha that's lovetan :D and it was from Tokyo Dome day 1, "Boku no Taiyou". You should really see the distant view cap, they were showed up to that two big screens so the whole arena gets to witness Mayu's force kissing [hehe]