Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

@Nagisa: No!! Don't oshihen!! Just kidding lol. It really is up to you. Of course she's not the same person anymore. She's turning 20 soon, so it's natural that she would be different from when she was 16. No need to feel guilty because it happens. If you do oshihen, please at least support her in this year's election ;) Haha!

2. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

@nagisa: LoL, I can't believe you're asking if it's alright to oshihen away from Mayuyu, in Mayuyu's thread :fp:

Don't apologize for liking someone else. Your interests need no justification. I LOVE so many OOO48 girls I can't keep track of them. If anything, I think most of us would just ask that you set aside a few votes for Mayuyu in the next election :^^;:

3. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    With Yuko's graduation, I really hope that Mayuyu will be established as the AKB's ace once and for all. Right now, they are losing many known faces and they need the "one face" of the group, just like Acchan was. Mayuyu is the most likely candidate for that and I think she's working really hard to achieve this goal.
    I've been liking Mayuyu more and more these days because I see her doing a great work as AKB's center. She grown a lot in this past year. It's funny because I don't see her as the cyborg idol anymore that was good in cutsey songs, but someone that can express her well in every group songs. She's becoming an even greater idol, and I'm loving it. I'm glad to see Yuko supporting her.

I really want to see her as the solo center of a single. I think she can handle it. Management should thrust her more right now.

4. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    thanks for the Mayuyu updates guys! [rock] YKT :worthy:

No! not yet! [​IMG] maybe after she wins the election. [rofl]
    Mayu has grown into a beautiful young woman with a beautiful oshiri, [​IMG] I love her even more now. [hehe] Oshihening from Mayu never even crossed my mind. [shake]

5. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I don't foresee myself oshihening in the near future because idols who captivate me usually have some unspeakable charm/aura, (same goes for a local actress i admire for 5 years already) and so far only Mayuyu has that [rock].

But if you wanna oshihen, no need to feel guilty :^^;: It's your own preference still :lol: Just hope, like others have said, that you'll still invest a few votes for the election this year to make Mayuyu's wish come true :inlove:

6. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshihening from Mayuyu is a Class 1 Felony, punishable by a $250,000 fine and up to 30 years in prison.

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    QFT [hehe]

Mayu Watanabe 2014 photo credit Hiro

[​IMG]

8. television90

television90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh... God, so serious! :D :D . But I'm not afraid of, because oshihening from Mayu is impossioble with me. I feel Mayu's future is bright and brighter even she stays at AKB or graduates. Everything just starts with Mayu and i will follow her until... i don't know when i will stop. But now i can not stop follow her :inlove:

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Gif by n77yang

[​IMG]

1 more similar gif http://n77yang.tumblr.com/post/72296179619

Artwork by chichan54

[​IMG]
    1 more artwork at http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/722811 ... he-horse-i

EDIT

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

mayujellybeans translated http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 25450.html:

http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/7 ... candidates

10. Nagisa

Nagisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    hm360
    Thanks everyone for your contributions.

I'm probably going to hang about for a bit longer and I'd thought that if maybe we could push her to #1 in the next election then I'll be happy. For the time being though, I'm here with the rest of you and I might actually start hanging around this thread a bit more :)

I realised that was a bit dumb right after I posted it but I guess I just wanted to put my thoughts somewhere and it seemed like the most relevant place for it. :D

11. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

@NAGISA,

Hey, it's really good idea to follow and support mayuyu in this year :)

And... tell me this....

Who can invent new words like Yahoy
    And go from 0 to high level tension in exactly... 0.1 sec (ref: ANN 131213. (Partly transcribed by KONO-SAN))

AND..who else is soooo gorgeous combined with the magic numbers 72/55/82.5

Even she left Akb I will follow.

YAB A JA.

12. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    AKB48 groups Weekly Sunday. Mayuyu & Paruru pair [clap]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ wow :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

lol. :D

I think from this, Paruru has a HUGE crush on Mayu lol.

:)

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  16. kol

kol Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Support Our Kids (Japan) is curruntly doing a special charity auction on Yahoo! Auction. The next item will be T-shirts signed by AKB48 members which is scheduled to starts on Jan 7.

Members listed: Oshima Yuko, Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki Haruka, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki, etc.

Photo by @SOK_Japan, all information and the whole schedule is on http://support-our-kids.org/ja/2013/12/31/auction/

Attached Files:

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks kol!

Mezamashi TV January 6

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTH95GJdx2E[/yt]

Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku January 6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. milo

milo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ha, it looked like the can exploded and was vomitting beans out to the side until I took a closer look at the full sized picture :D

19. Nagisa

Nagisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    hm360
    I finally received my Watarirouka best album through the post today. I was flicking through the booklet and Mayu looks absolutely gorgeous as expected. Was anyone lucky enough to get a Mayuyu photo with their copy? I got CinDy.

20. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @ YKT & pxminh: thanks for the pics and vids. [rock]

@ kol: thanks! [rock]

I found a clip of it on youtube.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-anqLdm1jY[/yt]

I think they talked about Mariko. [hehe] I wonder what Mayu said about her.