Single [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [Sakura, Minna de Tabeta] (2014/03/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Jan 19, 2014.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Re: [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [TBA] (2014/03/12)

i think the vocabulary is poorly employed by the fandom and it lead to misunderstanding. Sasshi, as co-manager of HKT48 and Takamina as Soukantoku (general manager of AKB48) have in fact different role inside of their respective group.

- Takamina has more of a role model toward the girls of AKB family. Her work as manager is mainly focus on managing relationship between the members. It's very similar of what she has done as captain of team A, but to a scale far beyond, to the whole group itself. Her duty is the well being of the girls, and to listen to their worries and thought, and eventually give advice.

- However, Sasshi has a role similar to the job of TGSK, (she comes like TGSK to announce the shuffle) but in a smaller scale (HKT48) which is convenient since she is not as much experienced as Togasaki.But it doesn't mean she know little, as she organized the Ebi-matsuri, a concert that reunite many idols group, not only from AKB48. [aup]
    That being said, Sasshi has clearly a legitimate role to choose someone in senbatsu. Her word is not final. ( my guess is that she participate in the discussion and count as one vote, perhaps)

What i said also explain why Sasshi position complete with Anai Chihiro as captain, as what they do are different enough to be distinct. Anai as captain on the members field, and Sasshi on the management field.

I have pointed out the big differencies between them; of course Sasshi can also do a part of what Takamina do; which is to listen to HKT members worries (she consoled KKS who wasn't promoted after the announcement)
    I'm not sure if Takamina has any influence on Aki-p decision, but if you want to know AKi-p opinion on Takamina, he acknowledge her as someone as important as TGSK in the staff. Takamina is truly a badass and the hidden boss of OJS48

I hope this explanation has cleared your thought about it. [hi]

2. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

as addition to gocchi's explanation.
    takamina is AKB48 soukantoku (general manager), meanwhile sasshi is HKT48 shihainin (theater manager). they have really different role like what gocchi had explained. it's easier to differentiate it by using japanese term.

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I doubt that Sasshi has anything to do with the senbatsu decisions and I don't think she'd want to either.

Look at this post she made about it back in May 2013:
    https://plus.google.com/115796462827792 ... JJhNbnczV6

It does seem like she helps out with the concert set lists though.

4. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya

She's not the first girl in 48 to go to university, no need to be kicked out of senbatsu for that. I think preparing for the entrance exams is a bigger challenge for most, and she already made it through that.

I personally prefer captains to be in senbatsu and hope that they keep her in even if just for the sake of her HS popularity & being the first captain of HKT.

Other than that I'm still hoping for my Meru/Sakura dream wcenter that will probably never happen [blush]

5. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

IMO, Sasshi takes part in the music field like creating set lists (she consulted Takamina for HKT Legend and she is obviously the one who put The Peace in the tour set list) or producing singles (not yet for HKT, but she did it for Kaotan). However, she is not in charge of managing girls (cannot decide senbatsu members, don't even know about the shuffle along the discussion phase, etc.). Sorry to say that, but what a manager (like TGSK) normally does is not something an idol like her can learn to do in a few months. It's absolutely normal if she just has a limited power.

Anai is not the only one who is in university, but as far as I know, she is the only current senbatsu member (if there is another, my deep apology). It's nonsense to kick her out because of that, because management can promote her for being a very intelligent girl (like they did with Nakamata Shiori, though she couldn't make senbatsu) but Anai herself CAN choose not to participate so that she can balance school and work. Anai has already joined an unit in the tour and she centers a group song. Personally I don't think she is left out.

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

This makes me so sad... I would have thought Aanya and maybe even Madoka if her popularity drops a bit would be bumped before Kyappu. IMO it is not always about popularity... Aki-p or whomever keeps rewarding Rabutan even though her popularity isn't really increasing in HKT.

IMO this is true... like IMO her mannerisms and persona mostly only work if she is at the center spot... IMO it is also why Meru will be center or W-center for all the A-sides... the moment she is not... her popularity might begin to trend downward... which is the exact opposite effect of what happened to Haruppi who actually shines in the underdog position.

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Personally hoping for this fleeting dream myself. :inlove: Either that or a Haruppi/Meru center for the A-side and then Mio/Sakura lead the B-sides are my wishes for this single. They separated the "dynamic duos" in HKT for a reason so I'd like to see that reflected in this single's line ups. If it's Meru/Mio W center again with Haruppi/Sakura on the B-sides then the whole ordeal seems quite meaningless.

8. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

... Yes and Fuchigami Mai ?
    She is more popular and she has to passed before Okamoto Naoko.
    I think your prediction is very good but... I tkink Okamoto will be ejected of the senbatsu.

9. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Think we'll hear more about this at the next concert? Or at the latest, the Feb 8th concert? That would be almost exactly a month before the release date.

I'm hoping for announcements about the single, positive stuff. The shuffle was a pretty big thing and I'm not sure any announcement can top that right now.

10. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634

exactly 16 girls. I wonder if this is the HKT 3rd single senbatsu?

But more likely I think that starting form this list they switch Chori and Tani with Miku and Mai

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Switch Chori with Miku.

12. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Yes, Mai and Miku. :3

But SnipaKill, don't forget that Nako and Miku are forming a pairing.

13. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

Pretty surprise that they exclude Mai. I'm rooting for her more than Okapan.
    And I prefer Chori more than Tani. They have the same style, but Chori is, IMO, less annoying than Tani.

I don't think these 16 members will be the senbatsu for HKT single, or at least hopefully. In this AKB single, they need to find members who fit the image of the songs. Like "Smiling Lions" are obviously the stars of 4 groups. "Giraffes" are tall girls, "Chimpanzees" are noisy girls. Most HKT members are "baby elephants" in this case, so most of them need to compete for those few slots in "baby elephants" instead of 16 slots available for HKT (I guess).

However, at this rate, there is a high chance that Nako would be in HKT 3rd single. The only problem is, considering that she wouldn't probably be the center, what position would fit her height? :fp: :hehe: :hehe:

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Tani's one of the few 2nd gen (that aren't MeruMio) that managed to gain any ground in popularity so they'll probably keep her for now. I'm pretty bummed that they're giving up on Maichan though (especially when she's one of those few 2nd gen I was speaking of). :(

From that line up, I only see Chori being traded for another 3rd or 2nd gen maybe Okapan too but mgmt seems pretty keen on her. The rest should be a safe bet for now unless mgmt decides on another "shake up".

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Yeah I agree, I'm not a fan of Tani at all, but she akiyoshi and fuchigami are the only ones besides meru and mio who are doing well in terms of popularity so it would probably be a good idea to include them.

Anyway looks like 3rd single will have the same format as the previous two singles. Three PV's , type C getting only 1 PV and no UG PV. http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-11760368313.html

16. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Yes, I agree too.
    But there is also Okada Kanna.
    And she is more pushed than the overs.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Still no Undergirls for HKT? :fp:

18. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Naopon is out, I think we all agree with this one.

But the second cut is hard to predict...I really don't doubt they will cut Chihiron. It's stupid considering her popularity, but she is usually ignored by management. Maichan was 2nd gen #3 but she didn't achieve the popularity they expected. But she is still more popular than Okapan (for example), from what I know. At the same time, Okapan is receiving quite a push lately and Yukachan/Marika are achieving a good popularity. So... [wonder] I would say Maichan is out, but I really don't know.

"Kireigoto Demo Iijanaika?" and "Tenmonbu no Jijou" were basically unofficial Undergirls haha

19. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

If anyone is planning on going to one of this single's individual handshake events, the applications just started today (Monday). There will be handshake events on March 15 in Chiba, May 5 in Osaka and May 18 in Fukuoka. (Source)

Little more than a month until the release date. I wonder when they'll start performing it...

20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Maybe they will perform it on Saturday at Nagasaki concert.

Interesting to see they have 3 events instead of the 4 they had for melon juice. I wonder how this will influence the sales.