Single [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [Sakura, Minna de Tabeta] (2014/03/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Re: [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [TBA] (2014/03/12)

Yeah, I agree with that, Mio might be up front with Meru, but Sakura better off being the center. :D [clap]
    However, I think Mio might be center though. [think]

I'm still hoping for my Sakura Meru WCenter in Team T~ [rock] :inlove:

2. moonlit

moonlit Member

I sort of think that Team T is going to have Nako center.
    Meru-> Team H (yeah, as much as I like Haruppi better, I've given up on this after observing HS sales)
    Sakura-> Team KIV (sousenkyo and HS sales logic)
    Nako-> Team T

also, I don't really see the logic of transeffring two most popular members (discount Sasshi) into the same team, especially the third team.

but back to single discussion, looking at the info so far, I think we'll have a Meru+/- someone center song and Uma&Ama again, which is as close as we'll get to team songs. The next concert couldn't come sooner as I hope we'll get more info on this single

I think they just might include Mao into senbatsu. While I wasn't impressed with her presence in the videos of her Nagisa no Cherry she appeared more during the tour, I think she just might make it.

3. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Who's to say that the team performances won't be double or quadruple centered though? The team songs in A6 were quadruple centered (okay, some of them.) Haruppi and Meru can be the H centers as much as Sakura/Mio for KIV.

The centre position really isn't everything since girls can shine just as bright if not even brighter at any spot in the lineup.

4. moonlit

moonlit Member

^ That would satisfy all the fans :)
    argue the last point with the Meru fans that say that she can't shine brightly from any other positions other than center and therefore should always be one. ;)

5. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Meru fans say this? [wonder]

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

I should have phrased that differently :D
    But I have come upon phrases like Meru shines the brightest when she's center so many times in this forum I've lost count. Something among the lines, that to bring her true potential out and stuff.

7. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami

I was thinking they might break the then current Team H and KIV like they did it this time and shuffle Nako to Team H and Miku to Team KIV and maybe send Meru and Sakura there but that's just something random I though up. Sorry for misleading you. [sweat]

8. farhan_mursyid

farhan_mursyid Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    farhan_mursyid

Hello... just want to know, when will the senbatsu member for 3rd HKT single be revealed? Well, for me, i think the center could be like, NakoMiku or NakoMao?? but, my hope will be much for Sakura or Haruppi, i hope.. :) :)

9. farhan_mursyid

farhan_mursyid Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    farhan_mursyid

Hello again... i just get this post from Discothèque, that HKT48 has just announced on the handshake event for the 3rd HKT single, and until now, here comes the result..

The source of this information is from http://blog.goo.ne.jp/inocente/e/f27e65a71cec180c0fcde9388a094c9c

HKT48 3rd single selling situation (sorted from Makuhari, Osaka, Fukuoka)

Miyawaki Sakura 13/17 (6/6, 1/5, 6/6)
    Sashihara Rino 9/17 (6/6, 0/5, 3/6)
    Tashima Meru 6/17 (6/6, 0/5, 0/6)
    Tomonaga Mio 6/17 (6/6, 0/5, 0/6)
    Kodama Haruka 5/17 (5/6, 0/5, 0/6)
    Anai Chihiro 3/17 (3/6, 0/5, 0/6)
    Matsuoka Natsumi 3/17 (3/6, 0/5, 0/6)
    Motomura Aoi 0/17 (0/6, 0/5, 0/6)

Tomiyoshi Asuka 1/8 (0/3, 0/2, 1/3)
    Yabuki Nako 4/9 (3/3, 0/3, 1/3)
    Tanaka Miku 2/9 (1/3, 0/3, 1/3)
    Kojina Yui 2/9 (1/3, 0/3, 1/3)
    Kurihara Sae 2/3 (1/1, 0/1, 1/1)
    Umemoto Izumi 1/5 (0/2, 0/1, 1/2)
    Yamamoto Mao 1/9 (0/3, 0/3, 1/3)
    Ueno Haruka 2/3 (1/1, 0/1, 1/1)
    Hokazono Hazuki 2/3 (1/1, 0/1, 1/1)

And also, there is also several informations about SKE-NMB-HKT joint handshake event in Osaka Nigi, that Sakura's ticket has sold out..

By the way, there are also several announcements on this site, about the additional individual handshake meeting, like about Haruppi, Chiichan, Sasshi, or even Nako, and some addition about Meru, and Jiina. But, i just inform you about the schedule of handshake events

15 March 2014 (Saturday)
    Makuhari Messe Event Hall, Chiba

5 May 2014 (Monday)
    Intex Osaka, Osaka

18 May 2014 (Sunday)
    Marine Messe, Fukuoka

NB : Sorry, edited, i mistranslate Mikurin into Bossu.. thanks for DeJure for correction..

10. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

2nd Single after 3rd round
    Fukuoka 6 3 2 .6 = 11.6
    Makuhari 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 2 1 = 47
    Osaka 5 5 5 5 2 = 22
    Kitakyuushuu 1 = 1
    Total = 81.6

3rd Single after 3rd round
    Fukuoka 6 3 1 .6 .6 .6 .6 1 .6 .6 = 14.6
    Makuhari 6 6 6 6 5 3 3 2.6 .6 .6 .6 .6 = 40
    Osaka 1 = 1
    Total = 56

There is a couple of interesting things I gather from this:
    1. The majority of the drop from 2nd to 3rd single, is a result of Osaka not selling. Maybe Osaka was not a good idea this time around (seems like they have lots going on). While Chiba has dropped a bit too, it's only 47 to 40, so it's not TOO huge.

While you could make the argument that because there are less slots this time so there should be more sell outs, I don't really think that is true. For Melon Juice, there was a day for Kitakyuushuu, which is why there were more slots. However, Kitakyuushuu is not a huge city, and did not result in many sales any way, which is probably why management decided to dump it. Kitakyuushuu fans can just apply for Fukuoka City, they are both in the same prefecture. Heck, that's probably why Fukuoka has seen a bit of an increase over last time.

They probably could have gotten a lot more sales if they had a day in Tokyo, but I'm guessing it's not possible because of difficulties in securing a venue. I imagine handshakes for AKB's 35th being as late as September is for the same reason.

2. Fukuoka has increased a bit. There is also more distribution amongst members. Last time, there were only 4 members with any sold out slots at this point. But now there are 10. The Kenkyuusei seem to be doing well (perhaps at the expense of Mio).

3. Some members seem to be experiencing a significant popularity drop, or at least a handshake drop. Madoka is down from 4, to 0, with no close to being sold out slots even, and none of her sold out slots last single were in Osaka, so Osaka not selling isn't affecting her drop. Mio had 2 slots sold out in Fukuoka at this point last single, but now she is down to 0, could be a result of her losing some fans to the 3rd gen.

There is a 99.9% chance that the senbatsu will be revealed during the Nagasaki concert on Saturday.

11. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Do you think Tokyo instead of Chiba would have made such a big difference? Chiba is right next door to Tokyo after all.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i used to live in Chiba and i had to do 1h and a half to reach Tokyo station, it doesn't look that far but doing such a routine everyday sure is exhausting :hmm:

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Isn't makuhari messe the venue they use for most akb events though ? And for melon juice too?

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

These results are depressing. What the hell happened to Madoka's fanbase? I thought Murashige was experiencing a turn around with her HS sales in AKB singles but that appears to not have translated here. Mio and Meru have had similar HS sales for a while now but Mio usually sold out a little faster, now she's falling behind both here and in AKB's 35th. 48G right now has really been giving me the impression of a bubble popping.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

9 out of the 16 girls in melon juice senbatsu didn't sell out any slots after 3 rounds : moriyasu, murashige, ota, motomura, fuchigama, okada, okamoto, akiyoshi, tani.

:fp:

Only Sakura is doing well to be honest. Meru, Mio, Haruppi sales are disappointing too, considering the push / exposure they get.

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Overall this is more or less like I expected, with some internal changes between top members. The thing that surprised me the most over the three rounds was Sakura though. I mean, outselling Sasshi and everyone else. Also that she also sold out in the extra event for 35th.

Personally I'm glad that Sae is going to have a full lane. It surprised me that she was going to have one at Fukuoka, dispite the other selling badly there and hoped to get the same in Chiba. Happy to see that for her first "actual" handshake event for HKT. Also Hazuki.

Well see how this continues to progress once they inevitably announce the single this weekend.

Yeah they do stuff over there or sometimes at the Tokyo Big Sight (like May 2shots). Those venues are only 50 minutes apart though.

17. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

I'm not saying Tokyo instead of Chiba. I'm saying Tokyo in addition to Chiba. It certainly would be a lot better than Osaka.

I don't know about that. The handshakes for AKB's 35th are in Tokyo and Yokohama. All I'm saying is another Kanto location would have been beneficial, seeings as Osaka is doing so poorly, though I guess they didn't predict that.

Madoka's character has kind of been changing lately. I don't think it is working in her favour.
    As for Murashige, I'm really not sure what you would have expected. Mio, Sasshi, Meru, Natsu, Anai, Haruppi, and Madoka, are all experiencing drops from Melon Juice, some rather significant. It would be quite surprising to me if Murashige was seeing gains, when they are all seeing drops.

18. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

@Disco: I did skim over the 3rd round results for Melon Juice. Thought I had seen Madoka's name for slots sold out. My mistake.

@Sakura: Yeah I know. I was more just ranting over just some of the big reasons I found these results pretty lame. I'm quite a bit more emotional than rational today so you all will have to pardon me. :^^;:

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Sakura is doing well given that everyone else is not doing that well, i'm so happy, [party] [party]

shutz up and give her the center single she deserves, aki-p, she's more popular than everyone one (well, except sasshi), also she brings in lots of money, so why not (wishful thinking)

also dissapointed in Meru/mio/haruppi given everyone's been hyping about them and the exposure they get, :fp:

20. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Sakura is also a pushed and highly exposed girl. She is part of HKT48'S power quadruple threat. [wonder]

Where does this idea of Sakura not being pushed, overly hyped and exposed come from? [hehe] :^^;: