Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Half

Half Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    HalfAssedSubs
    Oh man, I didn't have internet for a week and this video was literally the first thing I saw. It was so gooooood. :inlove: :inlove: Should I sub it? I feel like subbing it.

And Aanya in Team N is amazing! I can't wait for it. I hope Geinin gets a Season 3 while she's there. :awesome:

Also all you people wanting to marry her better line up because I'm adopting her so you have to pass by me first. :hand:

2. moonlit

moonlit Member

^get in-line, I called for adoption first (/jk jk jk) :lol:
    Hm, I don't really see the need for a sub, but I'm kinda distantly interested in what the the Japanese sub for the Russian part actually says

update: I've been looking through some AirHS videos, and I start wondering too, if that's really how Anya HS go, really, shouldn't there be more people in line? She does the entire waiting for the person and walking together with the person until the end thing, right? XD

3. Half

Half Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    HalfAssedSubs
    I'm a rabbit
    A lonely rabbit, all by myself
    Come and meet me soon
    Because I've melted the chocolate, I'll be waiting

I know right? Watching the HS video I'm like an idiot going "Hai~" to my laptop screen when she said "From now on, make Murashige your Kami Oshi".

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    This would be my translation:
    I am a rabbit
    A rabbit who is lonely all by herself
    Hurry and come and see me
    I'm melting some chocolate while waiting for you

As for people going to see her at HS events, people who do go see her generally have a good impression. But not every one is willing to buy a ticket for a girl they aren't that interested in, so don't give her a chance.

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

^Thanks. I was a bit worried about it not necessary matching what she was saying, not because I don't trust these people to do their job, but because translations can be difficult. One language has words and expressions that the other doesn't have.

I'm glad to hear that ^_^

6. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Well, it's possible that they had already written the lines in Japanese, and then had Murashige translate it herself or something.

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

^After watching Anna do selftranslated monomane in Russian, I don't trust that kid either :^^;: Better let her mom beta it next time.

Better yet, I think she realized the mistakes herself after the filming. At least from the way she commented it.

8. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Yea I guess I wouldn't trust her that much to translate either. Like when they ask her what mentaiko is in Russian and she doesn't know. Though the lines in the CM don't seem that complex.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Mentaiko? I'm not even sure what that is in English!

(some kind of dried fish roe, right?)

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

11. ikujinashi

ikujinashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well, I don't blame Aanya for not knowing how to say "seasoned fish roe" in Russian. I'm pretty sure a phrase like that doesn't come up very often in Russian - or hell, normal conversation, jus' sayin'. I don't even know how to say that in French without pulling out the handy-dandy dictionary and that's the language I speak at home.

And like moonlit said, it's untranslatable. It's like if we were asked what sushi is in English - it's... it's just sushi, man. Or an even better example - if you were asked what pizza is in Japanese, the answer would be, well, pizza.

Since she's Japanese-born I'll give her a pass. Besides, Shige-grandmama flubs Japanese (writing お目出度 instead of おめでとう www) so I guess it runs in the family?

12. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    No but if someone said to me "What is Mentaiko in English?" I would say it is cod roe, or whatever, because that is what it is. Just like if someone said "What is umeboshi in English?" I would say it is a pickled plum. Sure we may not have a specific name for Mentaiko but it's hardly impossible to translate lol.

Actually there is nothing wrong with writing お目出度. Murashige probably just didn't know about that kanji and thought her grandma made a mistake.

13. ikujinashi

ikujinashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    ^
    Well, would you say tofu in English is "coagulated and compressed soy curd product", then? Or that falafel in English is "deep-fried chick-pea-slash-fava-bean patties"? Or that croissant in English is "crescent-shaped buttery and flaky viennoiserie pastry"? Because that's what they are.

I do suppose you're right, though. :p Mentaiko isn't exactly the most ubiquitous food item out there after all, so for people who aren't familiar with it might be best to describe it as marinated fish roe. On a side note, after looking it up, mentaiko in French is apparently... "le mentaiko". Huh. I would have never have guessed.

Well, maybe it's not a flub per se, but it's like expressing the exclamation "ah" as 嗚呼 instead of just ああ or 有難う instead of ありがとう. Since they're usually expressed in kana alone in most informal contexts, it's always a little odd to see someone using the kanji form in a text message of all things. Usually people don't bother. [hehe]

And to avoid derailin' the thread too much, Aanya and Chori were guests on 今日感テレビ the other day, and I didn't see anyone post links to the episode, so. 2busy2sub, but they talk about the shuffle, Sakutabe, cook spring-themed foods (and yes they do actually eat sakura). It's up on the YouTubes (sorry for no DM links):

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2RO_PCZXM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrOASQNaAGo[/yt]

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Team KIV coupling song for HKT newest single (Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto ) Short ver)

it seems that shige moves from 3rd row to 2nd row behind the four centers (Madoka-Sakura-Mio-Aoi)

15. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm glad she is not third row. She looks good, I like it better when she pins up her bangs I think she looks great, I hope she gets more screen time. Her CM is doing really well, consistent increase of view and a small number of dislikes and almost 1000 likes

16. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I'm a bit late but I just saw Aanya's CM and I thought that it was really well done. She looks beautiful. For someone who's usually so high-energy, it's nice to see her in this fairly calm CM. As a whole it was classy and just looked great visually. Actually I suddenly thought that she kind of looked like Triendl Reina, which I hadn't noticed before. Probably because I see Triendl Reina in CMs sometimes and because Aanya looks more adult here than she usually does.

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ IMO it bodes well for Aanya that the CM director looked at her with fresh objective eyes and saw Shige's soft and pretty side first instead of her hyper gui gui side. This of course assumes that the director doesn't know too much about HKT48 and that the concept of the CM wasn't pre-planned.

IMO all Aanya has to do is gain some versatility and she will become a very valuable asset in the future. As pretty as Reina Triendl is... can you ever imagine her acting like Aanya? I can't. That's why Shige's looks and personality could be a very dangerous combo later on IMO. :cool:

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

^that's why we're hoping for a unit for Anya that's not a comedy one in the upcoming KIV stage, whatever they choose :)

19. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Actually I think that would be nice as well, Aanya gets to show off her comedic side during MCs so it would be cool to do something different in her unit. She can clearly pull it off too. Maybe she could do something more calm with HKT and something more fun in NMB? They're known more for comedy and it would be a good balance I think.

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

we've been speculating she'd get Ogasawara's unit in Team N, which is a funny one, then maybe something on the cool side in HKT. She did pretty well in Enjou Rousen.
    Are there any news on when's the shuffle setting in?