Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

People sell them on yahoo auction Japan, ebay and I think you can occasionally get some on tumblr (for people who are more into buying handshakes rather than voting). :)

2. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ Not exactly sure how yahoo auction japan deal with foreign buyers. Since last year during election I had my friend in Japan buy me the election stuff and akb merchandise off yahoo auction and once she recieves them she sents it to me. Though I don't want her to go through all that again... :^^;: , since it seemed like a real pain, and she's not even into AKB... :^^;:

So if you have a way to buy off yahoo auction japan, it'll be nice. Though from what I understand, yahoo auction is for japan only :(

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

It is, but you can use a shipping service - so what your friend did, but a professional business. Last year I managed to get some extra votes from people here, so just stalk the 36th single and sousenkyo threads and you might be able to do the same!

But trust me, plenty of people will be selling them. Check in people's stores here, in the threads, on tumblr, and ebay. It'll be easy :)

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
  5. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    I really like Murashige Anna. The Mentaiko gag is seriously funny!

in case someone is wondering what's written on the shirt means

6. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@MidoriHime, sorry for the late reply. But thank you very much for the information [hi5]

@Sakura, lol hilarious shirt.

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ I'm guessing that rain. But somehow, she made that look of hers in that raincoat look so cute lol.

9. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  10. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    It's so nice to see Shige and Sakura doing things together. For some reason I always imagine Shige coming up with this stuff and then trying to convince Sakura to do it. Shige would be like "Come on, let's go on stage wearing horse masks, it'll be fun!", and Sakura would be like "Well, I don't know..." :XD:

11. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Haha same here! Besides, I more think of Sakura being like "Well... whatever, let's have some fun!".
    She always looks really happy when doing silly stuff together with Aanya :) .

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

^ Sakura does strike me as the 'whatever type' tbh :D
    But I think she enjoys being with Anya even though she thinks that Anya can be annoying >w< She also seems to be having fun.

13. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Absolutely! I was really looking forward to seeing her in that costume and it did not disappoint.
    I'm really eager for the new N and KIV stages, new units for Anna!
    The only reason I wouldn't want Hakata Legend to end is Chori.

Anyway, there's a few pictures of Aanya with NMB members, I hope she's getting along well.

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  15. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    OMG she look cute in the kokoten costume,yep can't wait to see her perform with team N,hoping she can learn a lot about MCing from other members

16. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Aanya looks really nice in NMB outfit:approve:

Did Aanya perform with NMB48 then:blink:

@Sadia23, thanks for the translations:chuffed:

17. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yes, she was in NMB's concert at the Saitama Super Arena last Saturday! I think it was her first activity as member of Team N. A couple of pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone knows if she was in any unit?

18. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ Whoa nice, she looks amazing in the last picture:shocku:

Thank you very much for the pictures:chuffed:

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I had not seen that first pic.o_O How the fu** did I miss a two shot with Yukirin and Annya. :fp:

Great pics there @DreamingPebbles. Annya sure does look good in NMB. :blush: And I would be willing to bet my house she sounds good in their songs, too.:awesome:

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    During NMB concert, i really felt that Annya was way much more quieter than usual. She was tense and didn't interact as much as she could have in an HKT concert. My guess is that she was very impressed by the "mature" tone NMB48 has. She realized it's quite hard to play the silly character when most of the girls next to you are "Kakkoi" (pretty). Next to young/cute girls it's fun, next to NMB girls you are kind of ridicule.

Fujie Reina and Yukirin are actually experimented and pretty member of AKB, so they didn't felt the problem that Annya has. Also, it made me realize that Annya, despite being half, does have a strong sense of respect like japanese, as she was keeping a low profile next to NMB members. It's not being "restrained" per say, but more to give priorities to her sempai or waiting for sempais to give her signal to take initiative. Annya is actually a smart girl.

I think Annya's fans should really thanks Yamamoto Sayaka on this one. She noticed Annya's uneasiness during the concert and asked her to come in her mobile platform (it allow the members to cross the arena a little bit faster without being exhausted) and sing with her. She put her arm around her shoulder in a very friendly way to relax her. I really think Annya was super impressed by Sayaka's aura and this move really made her feel better and she started singing as usual.

Even after the NMB concert i'm not fully confident on how well Annya will do in NMB, but If Sayaka open her arms for Annya, then everyone will give her a chance. Let's keep being positive about this kennin position.