AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
  2. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    the 2013 releases of all the studio recordings of the stages. B4. kuchiutsushi no chocolate. is it Yukirin singing her part in the recording? it doesn't sound like her especially at this part:

joukuu tonderu
    HERIKOPUTAA no oto mo
    nani mo kikoenai ai towa sou iu mono

her voice sounds wild in this recording but her voice never sounds wild like that anywhere else.

3. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [​IMG]

Anyone knows what these are for?

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    They're application vouchers for the "Oshima Yuko Kanshasai" that's going to be held before she graduates the group. It's essentially a one-man handshake event.

5. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Im currently watching akb48 in tokyo dome 1830m on youtube. I want to ask if this videos are complete?
    Day1 1 is 1hr 20mins.
    Day 2 is 1hr 49mins
    Day 3 is 1hr 25mins

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eOHEy-X9-M[/yt]

6. Weezon

Thanks for the info, im planning to buy it on ebay, but since i dont have enough money right now, i think youtube will do for now... :fp:

[​IMG]

7. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I might be wrong but there's three "days" (Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3) and three parts of every day. So there's Day 1 Part 1, 2 and 3 for example.

8. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

Hi guys,

Is anyone going to Olympic Stadium? If yes, any info?
    How to get tickets? The general sales? Cancellation tickets? etc.

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The Fanclub/mobile fanclub tickets for 03/29 have already finished their application period (I didn't win). The cancel-machi is tomorrow night but again that's for Fanclub. Not sure when the general public tickets get put up, I guess later this week.

10. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

Awesome! Thanks for the info waffle, please keep me posted if you have any news, I may do the same as last summer and pop in Japan if I got a concert ticket. *fingers crossed*
    If AKB God listen to my prayers and make that happen maybe we can meet like last time [rock]

11. Extrema

Extrema Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Who is she?
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/qxth6u.jpg
    [​IMG]
    I was loking Bokura no Eureka and she is beautiful! And I need know she name
    PD: Sorry for my bat English

12. Extrema

Extrema Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  13. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I saw online that the singles sales are seriously boosted by some fans that buy thousands of copies of a single CD, is it true that the number of sales that be reach doesn't reflect the fanbase properly or are those buyers fake?

14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    There are people that buy hundreds of copies so they can attend the handshake events and spend a long time with members, or meet many members. Thousands of copies though.. maybe some people for the election, but that would be a minority of buyers not the standard. It's not uncommon for people to buy multiple copies in order to attend events, or even if they just want 1 of each version so they can collect all the songs or covers etc.

15. Weezon

yes, not all but there are some clips on youtube. Thanks!

Thanks, i really want to buy it. But i dont have enough money right now. I bought a kendo bogu,it cost me $1000+ usd,, i feel like a BAKA right now.. :^^;:

ohhh,, SSA 2012 concert is also in my wishlist. yeah just wishlist. :XD:

16. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Thanks! but is there really evidence to show that that is the minority then?

17. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    You would struggle to find any. We can only see the numbers we are given. The soundscan numbers for actual CD's sold in shops, tend to be the casual fans walking in and picking them up are your best indicator. The theatre editions tend to be ordered in bulk by the more "hardcore" fans I guess you could call them. But it's impossible to tell how many people bought them. I'm sure the numbers do exist (after all the CD's do get mailed out) but I can't imagine they'll ever be made public knowledge

18. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Other than SakuHana in French and BINGO!/Oogoe Diamond in English have any of the JPN48 groups performed anything else in other languages?

19. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    for those who have been to Pafico Yokohama, it's that an outdoor area with tents, or with air condition normal hall?

I was looking at the site on how to get there from Shinjuku, but I'm getting puzzled, there seems to be 2 different lines that can do so from Shinjuku?

--------------------------------------------

Lastly, is there a thread where we can see the schedule of AKB48 group(as in all sister groups including AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT) concerts and handshake events, because there are now so many events that it's kinda hard to keep track, especially for people who are traveling to that region, it would be nice to have a proper list so everyone can see in a glance, rather then going to every site to double check the dates and location.
    Yup, for the concerts and individual handshake, one has to have the ticket first, but if there's any national handshake event that is around the date of the individual handshake, one could just grab some tickets at reseller shops to go too, or if there's any additional individual handshake event for other singles around the date, it would be easier to plan?

20. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Pacifico Yokohama is a normal event hall. Take the Shonan Shinjuku line.

Here's one website
    http://blog.goo.ne.jp/inocente/e/9d953c ... 048751f902