The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 26-50!)

I'm definitely interested to hear why people don't like the members that I do. Even if I don't agree, it's interesting to learn about. I think that the forum is meant to be an exchange of ideas and, if people can keep it civil, it can be fun. On the other hand if it just becomes an exchange of negativity, no one's going to be happy. Hopefully we can keep it light and try to see from other perspectives.

The only new one for me this time is Sae, who I had in my fourth place (+8). I'm sad to see her drop but I suppose it's to be expected with her lack of exposure the past year. Once again I'm surprised to see her being downvoted since I've never really read about people not liking her. Like I can kind of understand some people voting against my oshimen (although I wouldn't agree with it of course) but Sae's just the sweetest girl. Was it her terrible fashion sense? :p

I didn't actually give Sasshi negative votes but if I had used the votes, she would have been there. It has really nothing to do with her scandal, she's been one of my least favorite members for years now. It's her just her way of speaking and her sense of humor (her negativity/self-deprecation in particular) that bug me. While saying that, though, I can understand that that's what many people do like about her. It's just not my thing. I do think it's interesting that she seems to be a lot more disliked within this forum than her real election rank would predict.

I'm really happy to see that Naachan will be the highest-ranking of the Three Musketeers, since she's my favorite one! Also way to go Moe and Hirari. I'm happy to see Mio so high and with only one downvote too, she's just too adorable. It looks like Meru is finally winning people over as well; it seems people either love her or hate her.

2. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

only 10/20.guess my preferences are so in line with others.haha.

02. MORIYASU MADOKA (+10) 104
    08. MATSUOKA NATSUMI (+5) 78
    09. YABUKI NAKO (+4) 91
    10. KURIHARA SAE (+4) 150
    11. TANAKA MIKU (+4) 109
    14. KOJINA YUI (+3) 207
    15. TASHIMA MERU (+2) 38
    16. WAKATABE HARUKA (+2) 87
    17. MOTOMURA AOI (+2) 51
    18. FUKAGAWA MAI (+1) 114

3. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

still 16/20 i think my last four girls will be ranked pretty high, maybe one of them are on top 10 and the rest will be at top 20,can't wait to see the next results

4. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

03. Shiraishi Mai (+9) (35)
    04.Kato Rena (+8) (37)
    07. Furuhata Nao (+5) (47)
    08. Kitagawa Ryoha (+5) (77)
    09. Matsumura Sayuri (+4) (59)
    10. Hashimoto Nanami(+4) (128)
    12. Iriyama Anna (+3) (80)
    13.Kizaki Yuria (+3) (44)
    14.Tashima Meru (+3) (38)
    15. Yagami Kumi (+2) (55)
    16.Suda Akari (+2) (50)
    17. Hata Sawako (+2) (180)
    18. Ogiso Shiori (+1) (290)
    19. Takada Shiori (+1) (260)
    20. Isohara Kyoka (+1) (247)

very down vote for Meru? nothing, she still has many vote up [hehe] I'm glad Renacchi higher than last year, good job girl, and wonder who's higher than Maiyan in Nogi! Nao chan's so good, let's rank in ssk

oh what, Russian monkey still not appear [hehe]

5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k

Finally had the time to look through my list

01. *** (+15)
    02. *** (+10)
    03. Uchida Mayumi (+9) [150]
    04. *** (+8)
    05. *** (+7)
    06. *** (+6)
    07. Ichikawa Miori (+5) [75]
    08. Ogasawara Mayu (+5) [73]
    09. *** (+4)
    10. Yamada Nana (+4) [42]
    11. Kuramochi Asuka (+4) [27]
    12. Hirata Rina (+3) [28]
    13. Suda Akari (+3) [50]
    14. *** (+3)
    15. *** (+2)
    16. Umeda Ayaka (+2) [44]
    17. Miyazawa Sae (+2) [31]
    18. *** (+1)
    19. *** (+1)
    20. *** (+1)

9/20, with the most popping up with the latest update.
    For the remaining 11 member not yet ranked there is one that i would not have expected to reach that high, which makes me kind of glad. *Go for it #4* :)

6. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon

It's dead obvious by now... Huehuehue... [hehe]

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui

The plot thickens & 9 of my girls have yet to rank - nice.

It's interesting on the one hand I wish OUR rankings reflected more in AKB thought process as to who is "hot" and worthy of attention - YET, I still see the fight to stay "relavent" by some vets is alive & well - As the International fandom grows so will potential for upstarts & surprises from this forums ever growing opinions.

So...lets see how my list of AWESOME Idols is growing...

01. (+15)
    02. (+10)
    03. (+9)
    04. Komiyama Haruka (+8)
    05. Matsumura Sayuri (NGZK46) (+7)
    06. (+6)
    07. (+5)
    08. (+5)
    09. Yagami Kumi (+4)
    10. Suda Akari (+4)
    11. (+4)
    12 (+3)
    13. (+3)
    14. Tashima Meru (+3)
    15. Tomonaga Mio (+2)
    16. Shibuya Nagisa (+2)
    17. Iwatate Saho (+2)
    18. Yamada Nana (+1)
    19. Ichikawa Miori (+1)
    20.Kojima Mako (+1)

Badass Intellectual dissertation on why my Idols rock as follows....
    Suda Akari - I'm not going to lie - what led me to her was purely physical, visual, & circumstance. NOW, she's blossomed into my SKE Oshi. I LOOOOVE her facial expressions. Her face is soo warm & loving. What KomiHaru has in her "smile" - Akari has in her eyes. Whenever she's in the mix I instantly follow what she's doing- she's fascinating. We all like Idol's for different reasons and my reasons are "Flexible"- I am not going to 'bend over backwards' to explain myself. My Love for Akari is more about "her" than her Idol talents - I'm trying to make up for lost time with SKE but personally I could watch her do anything. Her voice is nice but I'm not going to lie, her gravure, beauty & other talents is why I dig her. This pic stole my heart http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq118/z3144228/SKE4802/suda/suda01.jpg

MERU Tashima - (oh boy- get ready). What a strange journey (from a year ago) I've had with Meru. I at first didn't dig her - but the more I saw of her the more I realized that she is a charmingly sweet & adorably energetic person. She won me over- she's so Genki it set off some odd 'chain-reaction' in my Otaku soul that I realized that she is the 3-D embodiment of the "Genki Housewife/Childhood friend girl" from Anime. She's soo dam Genki & Princess & YET as Dreaming Peebles said Part TomBoy. She's still very young & I think she'll be more of a KojiHaru or Yukirin type beauty when she's 17-19. My ranking was more an Investment - She's not my Fav in HKT but I like how she's grown on me. I like that she exists. She's often a surprise and it cracks me up that she fan girls for Paruru - lol.

MIO - God, that smile & that demeanor. Who couldn't love that. I love Kawaii & Cute Idols and you'd be an idiot not to invest in her early. She reminds me a bit of Voice actress Ayana Takatatsu (A VERY Iconic voice actress in Japan)- They have similar looks & bodies so I'm reserving my seat in her fandom now. She's also one of the few Idols who can pull off "short hair". Her voice is delicate & she's an interesting contrast to Meru.

Nada Yamada - The smoldering beauty of NMB. She's just got a sparkle that I like. Her voice is soft & she can look soft & girly one sec & Smoldering Sexy cheerleader the next. Again, another investment in the future if Milky shaves her head or Sayanee rules AKB - I need to shore up my NMB base. I don't know a whole hell of alot about her but what I know I like and I like how she often catches my attention plus, her gravure & photoshoots are usually nice.

KojiMako - While I not as invested in the "KojiMako" train as others I am taking it slow- letting her grow on me organically. She like Kojima Haruna I think will bloom into a radiant lady as she matures- for now she's a fun & adorable Idol. I was moved by the scene of her crying & Paruru comforting her. I think I'll like her better away from Team 4 (less competition for KomiHaru). Again, she interests me - more than many of the established Idols I could've chosen & she stands out most (to me anyway) more than any other "new girl" except KomiHaru. I like what I've seen so far & and I hope she continues to impress me.

A few comments I enjoyed. The Meru thing (as a Meru fan I can say) - is either you "get it" or you don't I think. I originally was a hater (this time last year)- when it was fun imagine what would happen in HKT if she didn't rank after all the effort & screen time AKI-P dumped on her. I can say as "former hater" - that IN MY CASE, after Haruppi got a concurrent title - the sting of Meru supposedly stealing Haruppi's cheese (metaphorically) subsided and I was able to separate them. Meru eventually 'grew on me' but oddly because of my Anime background & my interest in Moe/Kawaii stereotypes.

Reasons I've heard about Meru Dislike (from a former Hater)
    I've heard everything from: her nose is too big, She's sweats too much on stage (after 15 minutes of dancing), to "Her smile makes her look like she'd kill you in your sleep"- REALLY? I found all of these AMUSING but they have NO Effect on me. Either you like her or not. Kind of like Reina (Purple) from Momoiro Clover Z. She's soo Genki ALL the Time & is nicknamed "electric girl" cause how she dances.

I think there might still be some ruffled feathers from how Meru was installed as "Center" 1 single after Haruppi had been Centering the team for most of (or all?) of 2012 - I don't blame Meru for this but it was the WRONG way to "introduce her". I think Meru has done enough to stand on her own merits and as far as I know there is NOT any 'bad blood' between Haruppi & Meru professional or personal - Two very different Idols and I'm proud to be a fan of Both.

Any complaints, arguments, or bitching about the Meru/Haruppi thing save it for a PM - don't do it here- I'm not in ANY camp.

All in all - I'm happy with these results. I seriously suggest someone send this thread (good & bad) to the AKB48 management - I think they'd find many of these opinions & insights as good a FREE Marketing Analysis. When they consider how to shape JPN48 or that new International Group - they'd be stupid not to feel the pulse here first.

8. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho

Thanks to those that replied to my question about Meru.

I don't follow HKT stuff very closely, so while the inner workings of the group may be obvious to some people, it's not to others. In my case, I know that Meru and Mio got pushed heavily. However, Meru got a bunch of negative points and Mio didn't. I was curious why that might be.

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I've updated the teams post completely up to rank 26. Now you all can know exactly what the breakdown of the top 25 will be: AKB48's Team A leads the pack with a whopping 6 members still in the race, followed closely by HKT48's Team H who still has 4. AKB48's Team B still has 3 and so do the AKB48 Graduates, AKB48's Team K, Team 4 and NMB48's Team N has 2 each and finally SKE48's Team S, Team E and Nogizaka46's 1st Generation has 1 each, making up a total of 25.

I'm supposed to reveal ranks 11-25 now, but my eyes are so heavy I don't even know if I'm making grammar mistakes in this post :D Instead, I'll update in about 4, 5 hours when I wake up in the morning to make sure I don't make any mistakes and because I want to respond to several of the posts in this thread. In the meantime though, let's play a game! Who of the remaining members (if you don't know who's left, check the teams post in the 2nd post of this thread!) will stay until the top 10, do you think? I'm curious to see if anyone can get all top 10 right (not the order, just who will be in there) because a couple of those members surprised myself. If I was guessing, I would've lost :^^;:

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

I'll take a stab at this:

Yuuko, Takamina, Matsui Jurina and Rena, Paruru, Okada Nana, Sayanee, Milky, Kawaei, and my darkhorse of Murashige.

11. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oooh, I can't resist guessing games, so I'll go with...

1. Oshima Yuko
    2. Yamamoto Sayaka
    3. Shimazaki Haruka
    4. Takahashi Minami
    5. Watanabe Mayu
    6. Kodama Haruka
    7. Miyawaki Sakura
    8. Kashiwagi Yuki
    9. Matsui Jurina/Rena (I expect them to be really close)
    10. Itano Tomomi

I threw in Yuki over Aanya at the last second but I would not be shocked if at least three of the top ten weren't HKT members, since that seems to be the overwhelmingly favored sister group on s48.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

ithebigc, Yabuki Nako is listed as Nogizaka46 1st gen, :)

my guess for the top 10

Takamina, Yuko, Mayu, Yuki, WMatsui, Sayanee, Paruru, Nyan Nyan & Sakura

13. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

My guess
    Murashige
    Takamina
    Yuko
    Mayu
    Kashiwagi
    Tomomi
    Sakura
    Jurina
    Rena
    Haruppi

14. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Alright, I'll give it a try!

• Takahashi Minami
    • Watanabe Mayu
    • Oshima Yuko
    • Kashiwagi Yuki
    • Matsui Rena
    • Matsui Jurina
    • Kojima Haruna
    • Yamamoto Sayaka
    • Yokoyama Yui
    • Miyawaki Sakura

Takamina, Mayuyu and Yuko are obvious choices. Yukirin and WMatsui are "95% sure" bets. After that things get murky fast.

I'm making the assumption that graduated girls, like Itano Tomomi and Shinoda Mariko, will get less points than before as 1) they are probably attracting less new fans than the members who are still active and 2) some of their most passionate fans may be less active on the forum or may have left the fandom entirely.

I'm also assuming that Paruru's negative points will deny her access to the top 10 once again, like last year. Same goes for Minegishi Minami.

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

My wild guess...

Takamina
    Mayu
    Yuko
    Kashiwagi
    Rena
    Sakura
    Kawaei
    Yui
    Sayanee
    Ikuta

16. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Just a guess, but I think this is possible.

Takamina
    Yuko
    Yukirin
    Mayuyu
    Mariko
    Paruru
    Sayanee
    Jurina
    Yui
    Rena

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

IDK :^^;:
    Takamina
    Yuko
    Paruru
    Nyaro
    Sakura
    Haruppi
    Yukirin
    Yui
    Rena
    Jurina

18. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

My guess:

Takamina
    Yuko
    Nyannyan
    Mayuyu
    Sayanee
    Matsui jurina
    Matsui rena
    Yukirin
    Yui
    Paruru

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

Normally I would play, but I think I will sit this game out. I have had a terribad day. [boom]

@Ithebigc give me some good news with the next reveal!

20. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri

Alright, I think are

Takamina
    Yuko
    Mayuyu
    Yukirin
    Yui
    Karen
    Sakura
    Sayanee
    Kawaei
    Rena

I also think Paruru's negative points will deny her access to the top 10