Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ok now, that's the cutest picture I've seen this week, no doubt! How adorable does she look with teary eyes and her pout? XD She's the cutest little thing ever! I'm glad both concerts went well, I love the setlist and everything.

Here some other Tv reports about the concerts -

cr - http://acchan48.net/2014/04/maeda-atsuko-solo-tokyo-zepp-tv-news/

and also, since I couldn't follow Seventh Chord live promotions, I searched the links on this thread again and some of them are dead, so I might as well repost them for anyone who would want to watch it (and who's late, like me XD).

1st) www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vj7Dc8awEs
    2nd) www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOAMgJmom0U
    3rd) www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVEodVV7sg

Flawless Atsu :cute:

2. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

i've heard some bad news about her first concert
    here is the source http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/8699476/

my friend has translate it.. it says the tickets sales is'nt sold out, Until on the day , tickets itself also has not sold out so the ticket price down from 5400 yen to 3000 yen on Yahoo Auction. :cry:

but. i don't mind it...
    More higher tree grows, The wind also more strong.. so keep spirit acchann! we will support you..!;);)

3. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Funny, I'd do anything for those tickets...

4. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

I wish i lived there!
    at least i'd had mine!!!!

:(:(:(

5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    to be honest I don't really care if she reached 'sold out' or not. even big singer and band sometimes couldn't reach it. moreover I think she is more known in public as an actress rather than a singer. the people who attended the LIVE are basically her wota and hardcore fans. also IMO seventh chord is not really appealing single for public (I like seventh chord though) compared to flower and kimi wa boku da in the perspective of song choice. Maybe public think she is not suit to rather rock song. as someone already stated couple pages before, perhaps it could be different if she choose zubrovka or other song from couplings as main song. her singing skill is also not that superb. she still need more practice if she really wants to be a good singer. so, I think not reaching sold out is not a big deal.

perhaps the price of ticket is also the reason? I don't know if it is considered expensive in japan. as far as I know, legendary rock band L'Arc~en~Ciel who held their LIVE concert at kokuritsu last month charged 8800 yen for ticket price (please correct me if I'm wrong). compared to a new singer like Atsuko in a small venue like Zepp, maybe they think 5400 yen is too expensive.

maybe it's just a silly excuse and I already mentioned couple of times, but since her main goal is an actress I wouldn't really worry about her singing career. for me, I am much more happier to see her as a success actress. singing is just a bonus:)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  6. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

i also thinking like that,
    the lack of attendance does not mean acchan not talented or not famous. At the same time 48G also has a big concert too.. so fans have to choose where they will be going.. (just my opinion)

i really mad when i saw many netizen talks negative because of it.. :asdfgh:
    yeah i told them maybe she's not so talented as singer. but as actress she's amazing!:cool:

7. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think netizen just exaggerate things. it was not sold out, but it wasn't bad either. how is this bad?:)
    Bkdha6lCEAAGW61.jpg
    credit: @510romi at twitter

8. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

Acchan was in RH2014 doing the MC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    acchan and tomochin ambushed the stage just for fun

EDIT: And

wakatanabe
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  9. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Documentary of AKB48 : Time Has Come , another poster..
    Is that acchan? look at her dress, acchan wears it while rehearsal at sapporo, right?

10. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

found this video from betty4888 on tumblr
    fan cam where you can see just a bit of acchan in the beginning...

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT

thx for the uploader

mochichan00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT 2: news on RH2014
    Shows a bit of Acchan's MC

migikata48

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [Report] 140407 Mezamashi - AKB48 RH 2014

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  11. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Does anyone happen to have the softsubs for Asaki Yumemishi? I found the raw version of the full drama but failed to find the softsubs anywhere? I've been wanting to see that drama but unfortunately no one seemed to have subbed it.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Indeed, no one seems to have subbed Asaki Yumemishi. I had hopes back then but now... I guess I'll be watching it raw, one of these days.

Another Tv report about RH2014, this time from ZIP! (2014-04-07)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4eWWvQCRI

13. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yup that's her. so, from the documentary movie title and yesterday RH surprise appearance, is it "The Time Has Come for Atsuko Maeda to Comeback"?:lol:

14. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Well too bad. The drama where she plays the main lead and yet no sub. I'm not an horror movie person so her horror movie isn't for me, and 7th code won't be released in DVD any time soon.

@Galaxy Red: That would mean all those Mayuyu, Jurina, Paruru, any upcoming ace candidates, etc step aside for the true Ace:awesome:

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    LOL. it would be great to see that.:lol: do you remember the masked man who read Atsuko palm and said, she will keep coming back to AKB despite she already graduate? his prediction really match with current situation. Sapporo dome, RH 2014.:| and on yume no kawa lyrics, "when my dreams is fulfilled, I'll come to you". she already become an actress, so she come back.[hehe]

oh, FYI, moratorium tamako DVD is also going to be released.

16. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

That's right, the true Ace is back, we don't need any more Ace candidates[hehe]. And Takamina said that she will make AKB into a place where Acchan will want to come back, to which Acchan replied "I'm looking forward to it" or something along the line.

I hope someone will be subbing it soon enough. I've waited and waited yet no one started subbing for Asaki Yumemishi. She's become an actress, but honestly speaking she has yet to become an established name and for that to happen, she needs a breakthrough role, some kind of challenging character that will let an actress to showcase her acting skill. She still has lots to improve on as an actress. And speaking about character, there's one character that comes to mind that I want to see her take a try on: Nishimoto Yukiho

17. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    I think the main reason no one subs is because they don't dare to watch it... (It's horror, right?!)

Someone who subs it needs to replay again and again to know the exact sentences of the dialogues (unless it came with Japanese subtitles)

Imagine you keep replaying such horror scenes just to sub it, you can get heart attack!! :fear:

Plus, if the language used is too high-level, a normal subber wouldn't understand the real meaning...

Well, I didn't watch any Japanese drama/film yet because I'm quite busy but I jot down Asaki Yumemishi into my want-to-watch list, alongside 1 Rittoru no Namida, Amachan and others...

18. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

LOL, is it possible for acchan to comeback? maybe she can , her age still suit her as an idol .. LOL

19. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

actually I prefer see Acchan and a few other graduates to form a band together than coming back to AKB48....or continue to being soloists...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  20. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it would be really good troll if she really come back to AKB:hehe:. it would not be happened though. she already enjoy success career as actress and singer. why she should bother to come back?:lol: