Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Well I'll definitely be voting for her, when is the new single released? Hopefully it will be released soon in time for the sousenkyo, I will probably buy 3 or 4 cd's and probably different types too and will vote for Yui at least twice, once before the preliminary results and once, twice, three times (a lady) after.
    If she has a mature audience, then that would explain her HS events not being as popular.
    I'm glad her song came in at #32, it's not really a good song to begin with but her voice sounds lovely in it and she deserves her own video aswell for qualifying for something as good as the UCAN.
    Hopefully we'll see another great year for Yui, even though everyone else is getting alot more time, she's making the most of the time she has.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^ Release date is 14/05/21 ;)

3. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you :)
    It's a bit close to the sousenkyo though, for foreign fans that is, I guess people have to order them straight away to make sure they get their votes in.

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Do you know how long it takes votes to get back to them? This is my first time actually voting on my own oversea's (last year I got my friend in Japan to vote for me xD) so I have no idea about shipping tickets :^^;:

5. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The release date is always set in May like that with the sousenkyo being in June. There's only a short period in which you can cast your vote, which is indeed an inconvenience for foreign fans as some might get their cds really late. If you want to make sure you get your copies and votes as quickly as possible I suppose you should pre-order them. That way they'll be send to you at the release date and you have the biggest chance to get your copy in time.

Usually when I order from CDJapan it arrives here within 2 weeks, so I'm expecting that to be the case for the election cds too.

On a side note, Yui applied for the sousenkyo today.

When Dazai Osamu came on I went crazy on IRC. Just as MienaiSora, too bad it was only a really short version though.
    Some more pictures of the glorious rank 7 song:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  6. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I have no idea really but I think you buy the cd's, you get a voting code from the single and then they will tell you where you can vote. I have never voted before either but I saw a youtube video of how to do it, although that was a 2012 one lol but I assume it's either the same or similar.
    Also, it's best if you use either internet explorer or google chrome to translate the Japanese into English to pick out the name of your chosen girl to vote for, if you don't know any Japanese of course.
    To get CD's, I think go to CDJapan which is mostly where I get my AKB items from, you can also get discount points on there I think.

7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You vote on a website...which looks designed for mobiles as it's really spartan. All you need are the codes and the webpage. Last year, I bought some tickets only, and the seller sent me a picture of my tickets so I could see the codes and enter them. If you buy the CDs, then it's important to make sure you get them in time. Very easy and painless.

8. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

@Madoka: Where do you get the tickets without buying the cd's?

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

There are sellers on S48 who will sell just tickets. zey is one. I think HRP did too.

10. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    Well. I actually do know how what to feel when I read that.
    Not having an aim isn't a bad thing though, I also just want Yui to rank higher than before - with that I'll be happy.
    I'll be voting for the first time this year too, so count me on voting for her! :D

Soooo happy for Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka ranking 7th.. that was really high.
    and her song in 32nd :D :D

And YOKOYAMA TEAM K: RESET!! too excited for that stage. lots of girls I adore are now in Team K XD
    whew, too much excitement for Yui :omfg:

11. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Even thought I'll miss Yokoyama Team A, I'm very much looking forward to Yokoyama Team K :mail::blush: Welcome to a new Team lead by Yokoyama and Kitahara :^O^: <3

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Glad to see Yuihan has applied for the elections. So looking forward to voting for her. :)

And looking forward to her debut as K's Captain. She is getting an incredible mix of girls. And those girls are going to be getting a wonderful Captain. I anticipate this team,even without the super-Kennins, to give the current Team 4 a run for it's money.

13. HotaruKai

HotaruKai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Yui applied for the Sousenkyo at exactly 9am yesterday (6th April) along with Paruru and Kawaei:) There were fans saying that when the new team K performed reset yesterday that she did the same position that she had in Akimoto Team K which is a good position originally but I think someone said that that the dance formation was changed a bit so Sayanee and Jurina were double center.

To be honest if she has the same position for the RESET I would be a little disappointed, especially when it comes to the units because I dont won't be stuck in Seifuku Resistance where she wasn't even the center, Tomochin was. :hmm:I do not think she will do that unit though because even with the current team k stage original members like Yuko changed the unit so they didn't have to do the same ones.

14. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

It's great she applied, now we can see her awesome reaction which also makes me cry lol will be interesting to see her rank.
    How do I watch the RESET performance?

15. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    [Sorry for triple posting, but there's a silly 5 pieces of media per post restriction]

Starting with the first part of my overdue Yui update, these are the short vids that the Kyoto local broadcaster has put up on their Youtube channel from Yui's show. Currently there are 9 of these shorts and they mostly comprise funny Yui (Eats) moments. Enjoy, and please do tell which one is your favourite[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

16. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    These are the other 5 parts.

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

17. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Also, Yui performed Hashire Penguin during the Request Hour:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yui, Kojimako and Annin hanging out:
    [​IMG]
    Yui wrote the letter for Paruru's seitansei, if someone could kindly translate this it would be much appreciated! It was translated by girls48 here.

ぱるるへ

ハタチのお誕生日おめでとう。

ぱるると出会ったのは5年前かな?私が昇格してしばらくしてホテルの部屋が一緒になった時、夜寝ないで話したのが印象に残ってるよ。
    ぱるるはその時まだ研究生だったから、将来のことをすごく心配してて。逆に私は「今を生きる」という考え方で、将来のことを全然考えてなくて、正反対の考え方をしてるのが興味深かった。あの時、ぱるると話して、人の考え方って色々あるんだって知れたよ。

ぱるると私は同期でAKBに入ったけど、特別仲が良いわけではなく、だからと言って仲が悪いわけではない、そんな近すぎず遠くないからケンカとかすることもなかったけど、去年の年末から年明けにかけて、ケンカじゃないけど、ちょっと気まずくなった時があったよね。その時、ぱるるが「誰にもわかってもらえなくてもいいけど、由依にだけはわかってもらいたい」と言ってるのを聞いて、本当に嬉しかった。

ぱるるは不器用だから、勘違いされやすかったり誤解されることもあるけど、本当は熱い気持ちを持ってたり、思いやりがある所を私は知ってるし、そんなぱるるの味方だよ。ぱるるが「由依おもしろい!」って言って笑ってくれるだけでこっちまで幸せな気持ちになるし、これからも微力かもしれないけど、ぱるるの心の支えになれたらいいな、と思います。

”2人で約束した夢“が叶えられるように、お互いがんばろう!
    20歳の一年が、ぱるる史上最高の一年になりますように。
    お誕生日おめでとう!大好き!

横山由依より

@梅田チームB「ウェイティング公演」島崎遥香 生誕祭(2014年4月8日)

Yui also is part of the new WONDA CM's, she's on screen for a short time with Paruru and Ricchan. During the making there's a bit more footage of Yui:

CM2

Making of

And then finally, this post wouldn't be complete without some gifs. YokoEi from the latest UCAN video:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phew, and that's me being caught up with most of the new stuff. Now I still have to work on my gifs for the last month episode of Yokoyama Yui Eats and the new one is already coming up. The scans for the 20SWEET magazine haven't found it's way online yet as far as I know, once I got them I'll post them here too.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  18. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

19. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    Thanks for the Yui updates oatmeal!! weee~
    [I didn't know there was a 5 pieces of media per post restriction. tsk]

Anyway, I saw this is my timeline. There's been a lot of edits of this lately, was happy I saw a Yui one.
    [​IMG]

20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ aezea
    There's a element of parody in the poster. The kanji read Zozei 8 which means raise tax 8.
    It's a play on what Yui complained recently at a press release event of the introduction of .tokyo top level domain name. :lol:
    For those who might not know, Japan just recently raised their GST/VAT.
    On a side note, that might impact AKB48 single sales too. :eek:
    The pre-ordering for AKB48 36th single starts today too.

oatmeal
    Video footage from Yui's Kyoto show~~~ :cute::cute::cute:
    Ah, it was region locked months ago... :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Paruru's birthday letter
    Yui's letter is so sweet and you can learn Paruru's attachment to her from the content.
    With that said, I think quite a number of people might misjudge the level of intimacy of YuiParu.
    It's just like what Yui said in the letter, they share a special distance.
    It's not the camaraderie of SayaYui, nor the constant flirting of YokoEi.

[​IMG]
    Yui recently appear on a music show called Hey Hey Hey.
    They invite a fortune teller to "tell their future" and she ranked Yui in the category normal.
    In other word, it was so normal that all her fortune telling related scene was cut from the show. :hmm:
    [​IMG]
    In the making of Wonda CM that oatmeal post earlier,
    there's a scene of Yui telling the little difference when she is the captain.
    When Team A did the circle before every show,
    it's different from other team in the sense that they rotate the role of calling out their team's catchphrase(?).
    [​IMG]
    YuiRie went for a trip for the show AKB to XX. It's going to air next week. :awesome:
    [​IMG]
    Yui, Mako and Annin went to see flower and Mako tease Yui for emitting an aura of housewife when she's buying things. :XD:
    Can't say she's wrong~~ :awesome: