Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    how about reuniting the members of Baby Blossoms?? :whistle:

2. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I would love that too! As much as I want to see her with the other girls especially with Takamina, but coming back to AKB would really make a chaos. The time has come for them to move forward and her coming back won't do any good.

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I wonder what made her come back to request hour event this year? If my memory reserves me right then she ignored same event last year.

4. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but I think she primary went there to watch as a fan and just randomly went up on stage together with Tomochin for a second. She has been following AKB even after her graduation and also went to concerts every now and then. So it didn't come as that big of a surprise that she also went to watch RH.
    She didn't perform any song, though, so I wouldn't really call it a comeback. Still, it's questionable whether having her on stage for a short MC was neccessary.

I wasn't that big of an Acchan fan back when she was still in AKB but I've grown to like her more and more over time. :hehe: Her solo stuff has won me over in the end, especially after Time Machine - I love the song and she looked stunning in the PV.
    I can't deny that she does indeed possess some special aura.

5. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    They went there but until now, I can't find any Atsumina photo on that event. She should have seen Takamina backstage.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Atsu and Tomo with NakoMiku during RH backstage -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is really adorable. and I love AtsuTomo together!

and the best pic of the day!! from Acchan's twitter ;D

[​IMG]

"Maeda Atsuko’s Twitter 04.08.2014:

高みなお誕生日おめでとう
    素敵な日ですね~♡
    Happy Birthday Takamina
    Its a lovely day~♡"

cr - http://jigsoo.tumblr.com/post/82067589049/from-maeda-atsukos-twitter-04-08-2014

So lovely! Atsumina <3

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    No result for search on this interview, I guess it was missed. I just happen to stumble upon on while trying to confirm the event for that Acchan picture in the documentary poster.

Source would be, http://www.meniscuszine.com/articles/2014010426953/an-interview-roundtable-with-atsuko-maeda-前田敦子-beyond-akb48/ . I just quote for posterity's sake. I suggest you read from the source for better reading view.

8. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

I think Acchan and Tomochin just found the request hours so much fun that they couldn't resist storming up on stage and created a chaos, or it could be scripted (given that only those who were in the rehearsals would know which song would come next). Regardless of which is the correct assumption, they all had fun and we had fun seeing them so that's enough.

I'd love to see a Majisuka prequel. Atsumina's, Rappapa's, Nezu-Center's stories would provide enough material for a prequel with such a cast, don't you think?

And geez, Acchan. You did a great job keeping the best photo of the bunch to yourself till today. If you have more, don't be shy and share it with us:fear:

Asaki Yumemishi isn't a horror movie, it's a period drama. Her horror movie has already been subbed but I didn't dare to watch it:^^;:.

P.S.: Add Byakuyako to your must-watch drama list too:fear:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  9. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think the botch appearance at Kokoritsu for Yuko's graduation got something to do with it. It really sadden much of the fans so management gave the fans a pleasant treat, just my two cent.

Found another article....

MORATORIUM TAMAKO (DVD)
    3800yen
    (4104yen Tax incl. in Japan)
    Release Date: June 25, 2014

MORATORIUM TAMAKO (Blu-ray)
    4800yen
    (5184yen Tax incl. in Japan)Release Date: June 25, 2014

Its without subtitle.

10. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

That's absolutely true.. But really I can't hide it, I miss acchan do dancing on the stage.. When I look mariko perform ue kara mariko again after her graduated, I start to think, is it possible acchan will do a surprise like that?

11. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    woah, thanks for all the updates, everyone:1st:
    this is so sweet. nothing more adorable than seniors who get along with their juniors. I wonder what they feel when they faced with the seniors they adore:inlove:

12. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Actually, I've been wondering the same thing yesterday when thinking about Mariko's surprise appearance and Yuuko doing Nakinagara Hohoende herself after all. Acchan and Tomochin were there, anyway, so they might as well have stepped up on stage to perform one of their solo songs or units, I guess.
    I wonder if they would, had any of their songs made it to the top 100 and they would've been asked by management?

After letting Mariko return for RH, I can see people voting for Acchan songs in next year's RH again. Most of them probably stopped after we only got to see VTRs or other people singing them the last several times when Acchan songs came up. But this might fuel their hope. And I really, really, really wonder if Acchan would mind doing a little solo performance in an AKB event again now that she already ended up on stage for a short MC anyway.
    I thought she might want to distance herself (and management wanting to keep her seperate from AKB) to make clear that she's now Maeda Atsuko and not AKB's face anymore and let AKB advance without her. But that might have changed or change in the future, so I guess we can only wait and see what happens. (Especially after the Documentary's poster surfacing which, surprisingly, Acchan can be seen on again.)

Nevertheless, it was a nice surprise to see Mariko back and personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Acchan come back for one or two songs, either. :)

13. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

where in the poster did you see atsuko??? i've been wondering....

14. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    flip a page, the girl in blue at the middle of the stage would be Acchan.

15. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This has been posted in the Documentary thread, the one you can see standing there seems to be Acchan:

[​IMG]

16. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

^
    i thought it was Yuko.... never crossed my mind to be Atsuko....

17. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    What chu afraid of the movie? :hehe:

Period drama... maybe the genre itself explained why no one want to sub it? :wtf:
    Wait for a rebroadcast in English then... period drama usually dubbed, not subbed yo ne??

I've added Byakuyako too... :fear:

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  19. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

You're not afraid of ghosts :wtf:?

Period dramas are mostly subbed if it's a hit like JIN (which is more like a medical time-traveling drama) or NHK morning drama. Probably the people who's watched it don't like it?

Share with me about how you would like Acchan to play the female character after you finished Byakuyako:fear:

20. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

let me see if i get it right: you imagine Acchan in Byakuyako.... that's a really cool dark character to play....
    i really don't see it...because Ayase Haruka did a great job imo...