Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ahhhh Mayuyu <3 <3 <3
    Don't give up guys >:) My 10 votes aren't here yet and I'm sure some of us here have yet to vote. Spread the Mayuyu love on your blogs, tumblrs, friends, families just anything!
    I watched the announcement and Mayu seems a little deflated. She knows herself this is gonna be a battle for the number 1 rank. Lets go guys!!!

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ agreed. Until voting ends and they announce it. It's not over (not like some people think here)

and I figured that it would be. Just annoying that people think it's over. Time to prove its not.

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  4. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Couldn't agree more.
    Although I'm rooting for Mayuyu like crazy, it will be also great to see Sasshi nº1 again (the first to win the SSK two times in a row).
    But the "things are already decided" mindset is kinda strange. There are 15 more days!!! Mayuyu and Jurina oshis can't rest for one minute, but there IS time to change the scenario.

5. Kyzel

Kyzel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    ky_zel
    From ANN Marin-chan: "Once Mayu-san falls asleep, it's impossible to wake her. There was a time it took me 2hrs to wake her up for bath"

(c) translation tkmn_world@twitter

Lol. Mayuyu such a heavy sleeper. ^^; If i was Mayuyu's roommate i propably took a photo of her first while she was asleep and then jumping many times on her bed like kid. Or better yet hug her suddenly and i would received a strong push! Ouch! ^^;

(5/21) Group photo of Team B's theater performance - (c) Pancho

[​IMG]

Renai Sousenkyo preliminary result SP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(c) mayuepi@twitter

Is this the right way to post a photos? ^^;

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  6. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Bufffffffffffffffffff It is going to be hard. If I say the true I am disappointed, I was hoping to Mayuyu to get number 1 in the preliminary. But 12k votes of difference,it is going to be difficult
    Okay it is true that it is not finished, she can still win. But we have to buy more votes now, we have to use this like a motivation.
    I am very woorried about this, you can say me that there are still like 15 days, but the last year happened the same, and it finished with Sasshi wining.
    I hope that Mayuyu wotas get more motivated with this result, and they buy more votes. But I think that mayuyu has less votes that the ones that we and her wotas imagine, because if they supposed to vote to have 42000 votes and mayuyu got only 25000, something is bad.
    I think that if we want to mayuyu get number one we have to buy more votes. Does someone know something about mayuyu wotas?
    Sorry for my english

I used this post to release my worries :((((((

7. diodioalif

diodioalif Kenkyuusei

omg sashi really strong, but still day 1, come on guys we can do it

8. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Fighting!! Ganbare everyone!!

@Kyzel , looks right, thanks:XD:

@d4rkboyzzz , thanks for the videos and updates!

@YKT , thanks for the video:chuffed:

9. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I normally don't post here, but since YKT doesn't have time right now, here's an excerpt of stuff I post elsewhere:

2014/05/21 Team B LOD

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

140521 Renai Sosenkyo ep08

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2014/05/21 Ichiban Song Show

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

New Team Surprise: (gifs by Fujienyan)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(hope this post lasts a lil longer than my previous posts in this thread...)

10. Kyzel

Kyzel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    ky_zel
    [​IMG]

Name: Watanabe Mayu
    Performance on May 21, at 18:15

Team B!! A performance with Ikotan after shonichi show \(^w^)/ Cute ❤️ I love her❤️ And Hillary, congrats on your 300th performance!! Preliminary result. 2nd place. Thank you all very much! I’ll get 1st place!!

From Mayuyu

(c) chichan54

@Jul3 Thanks ^^

@GTR It is? ^^; Thanks :)

I know, i'm just new here. Is it okay what i am doing? I mean post updates what i can gather about our Queen Mayuyu ♥. Because i know YKT and the others are the one who usually updates us. ^^; Well, if it is. I'll work hard to spread Mayuyu's love. ♥

That's right, Mayuyu! Never back down! AKB48 TEAM B WATANABE MAYU will the LAST name to be called. (>_<)/ She's not giving up yet. Not yet! Let's stand and fight on her side!

Web article on nikkansports.com - まゆゆ諦めない、また2位発進 - http://www.nikkansports.com/m/entertainment/akb48/news/p-et-tp0-20140522-1304744_m.html?mode=all

Sorry minna-san, can't translate it. I'm no Japanese. ^^; (Imitating Paruru)

Nikkan sports newspaper - photo (c) 0821Now@twitter

[​IMG]

Pink caption - "Mayuyu, will not give up!!"

Idk, if i'm correct about the translation of the caption. ^^; Please correct me if i'm wrong. ^^;

11. GaryJuly48

GaryJuly48 Kenkyuusei

Please Fedex...be faster!!! I NEED MY SINGLES!!!! T-T
    I will try to buy more sinlges next week!! I hope not be too late T-T
    EVERYONE!!! GAMBARIMAYUYU!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! FOR THE MAYU!!!

12. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    [​IMG]
    We fall and we get back up. It's always easier to quit, but a true warrior will fight till the end win or lose.

Thanks for all the updates everyone! [​IMG]

13. TakaminaForever

TakaminaForever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Out of the #1 contenders, my favorite is Mayu, so I'm hoping she'll be center this year. This is only the first day, and we don't know what's going to happen, so we must keep trying our best. It would be a dream for me if Mayu can grab #1 and Takamina can be in Kami 7 again loll.

14. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

Well to be honest, I'm frustated with the preliminary result. I thought Mayuyu would've close the gap <10k votes at least.

BUT this is not the time to just sit here and do nothing. And it's definitely not the time to back out, or giving up.

We can only look forward! If we stop here, all our efforts will go to waste! If we try even harder, we will increase the chance for Mayuyu to win. We will prove that Mayuyu and her fans is the strongest in 48Group - and possibly the whole idol-world.

Right now Mayuyu should be the one who's feeling frustrated or worried. She have done all she can for the past year, but now she can only wait for the result.
    Even then, Mayuyu herself hasn't given up yet!

We're in a better position than her, since we're the one holding the votes - the power to make her 1st place is in our hand. Mayuyu doesn't just wan't to reach the top - she wants to reach the top together with us fans! Her victory means our victory as her fans. Her victory is Team B's and 3rd Gen victory. Her victory also means AKB48's victory over sister group!

So guys, this is certainly not over yet. There are still time! Any additional votes, even if it's only 1 vote is really important. If you can't give any more votes, please make posters, graphics, fan videos, anything to help motivate fellow Mayuyu fans. You can post these on Mayuyu's G+ community too - I'm sure they will be very happy if we can also show support as international fans.

As @black_snow said, quitting is so much easier- and it's harder to fight til the end. Well, the road to victory is always a hard one.
    Wouldn't you guys want to see Mayuyu on the top? Imagine that, and imagine how would you feel reaching the top with her.
    Now try to imagine Mayuyu getting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place. Or worst. Do you really want to experience the same frustration we had last year? I don't think so.

There's no more next time, next year. It has to be this year! So let's try our best together guys! Let's push Mayuyu to the top!!

15. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I'm not really one to bash other girls. So it's quite disheartening to see as much Mayuyu-bashing as there is Sasshi-bashing. If only money weren't an issue, I'd buy those voting tickets by the truckload and hire people to enter Mayuyu votes [hehe]

C'mon Sasshi antis, help us out! :lol::banana:

16. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Yeah i agree! Every single vote counts. The 12k gap is indeed tough, but no one should be giving up!! even mayuyu is still fighting on, so i want to do my best for her!

even though this is my first election, i could understand the frustration from previous years. i'd be really, really disappointed if mayu doesn't get #1.. she worked so hard, attends stage performances often (quite good for a senbatsu member, right?), basically she gives her all. also, this has been her wish since last time, and she's still not giving up on it. could see her sadness when she was announced #2 yesterday, i definitely don't want to see that expression on the election day! so.. let's fight on!!!

and does anyone know where to buy voting codes?? haha

17. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

HERE EXPLAIN HOW VOTE FOR HER http://ruki-326.tumblr.com/post/82774266803/akb48-6th-senbatsu-election-for-37th-single-voting
    ufffff I am getting motived, we have to get more votes

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Mayu google+ed about the prelim results!!!

https://plus.google.com/111886243683596094429/posts/WGsp9vybzjG

"Senbatsu sousenkyo preliminary announcement

2nd place

Thank you so much everyone!!

I'll aim for higher!!"

19. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    In terms of voting, most of the deals that people had going have now ended. It seems like the only option is to buy the CD which, to international fans, is simply not an option at this stage because it won't arrive in time (I know that for me, at least, this is the case). So, does anyone know what else can be done for those wanting to vote for the first time or place more votes? I would really like to contribute more after the preliminary results.

20. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    afaik, ithebigc is planning on selling photos from the theatre edition (election poster) to fund more votes. but i don't know when he'll put that up on his store. he seems so busy. so keep checking his thread. that's the only option i know of.