Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Um so can there be a Saba Doru II now? Seriously...Mayu's acting in that is so underrated. I want to see more.

2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Wow, everyone really doesn't like those portraits, huh? *feels awkward for liking them*

Anyways, CONGRATS MAYUYU AND MAYUYU FANS! You deserve a break for all that hard work! :D That cape looked comfy btw.

For the next single, I wouldn't be surprised if it's about cats to take revenge against that darn Labrador Retriever single for torturing poor Mayuyu with those evil dogs. ;)

3. GaryJuly48

GaryJuly48 Kenkyuusei

I VERY HAPPY!!!!!! MAYUYU IS #1!!!!! FINALLY T-T

4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    feels good man, i'm gonna sleep so good tonight
    also expecting for the new single

[​IMG]

5. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the updates and supportive messages to Mayuyu everyone!

But yeah, I was wondering about the new single and I don't want any cat title song..., or anything with a weird musical loop, or anything that is copying anything from years ago. I want something new and amazing.

Oh and I also don't want anything copying anything from other popular stuff or what is percieved popular from outside of Japan either.... I don't want to see a gangnam style dance...:^^;:

6. mjumil

mjumil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    tnx for the upates everyone
    i wish someone translate mayuyu's speech
    i understand a little but not all. im still happy that i dont get enough sleep to go to school to today
    but ill go haha:)

7. Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Omedetou Mayuyu~ My jaw literally dropped when I heard the announcer say 2nd place had over 140k votes....

My jaw completely crashed through the floor when I heard HKT xD Even though Mayuyu is not my oshi, I was almost reduced to tears when they started chanting her name right after Sasshi was called~ Simply amazing sousenkyo for me :)

8. danni_iu_jess

danni_iu_jess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I missed the stream due to school work so i litterally jump and scream out loud when finding out the result!
    Congratulation to the new Ace of AKB48, Watanabe Mayu and us Mayu oshis who make it all possible <3

9. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Finally I understood mayu speech..thanks for sharing

Thank God yesterday I don't get heart attack..only God knows how my feeling really sick whenever waiting the announcement..
    I already make promise to Gods for Mayu name to being the last one to called
    Hard work like mayu to achieve my goal & think positive
    Now I can't wait yuko graduation tonight

Ps: maybe God doesn't want yuko graduate before election so she can handed the bouquet to next Ace

10. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I prefer they do it "castle-style" instead of a rundown office lol!, Mayuyu really needs a crown/tiara to go with that Queen cape :)

The only downside is Mayuyu (like some have already said) will have that big "busu" portrait made, i really hate those or maybe the artist they have isn't just good enough :p, they should just blow up a perfectly good profile pic or a new one, man those portraits are horrible lol!

11. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was under the impression that she would get next week's episode dedicated to her, hence the title WatanabeMayuSHOW, so that includes performances, backstage footage, consultations, etc.
    They announced that the winner would get this a few days before the election happened. Not sure if we're now talking about the same thing.

12. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I keep saying Aki-P painted them himself, and no one has the balls to tell him they suck. :)

13. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^^
    Acchan's portraits aren't that bad, and Yuko's is just okay. But Sasshi's is just horrible!(That big nose)
    [​IMG]
    I think she is the one that painted the first few election portraits, but someone else painted Sasshi's portrait.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  14. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Well somebody needs to storm Aki-p's office now before the damage is done, i don't care if you bring in the SWAT Team in there, just do it LOL!

15. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It will rock if Mayu paints it herself [hehe]

16. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu can draw much better than the portraits. If she can paint, then would be awesome.

17. Kami-Sama

Kami-Sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I fear for Mayu's beautiful face. I'm sorry but the paintings look terrible. :fp:

18. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    OMG she won! [​IMG] she won! [​IMG] [​IMG]she won... [​IMG] [​IMG] lol :XD:

Congratulations Queen Mayuyu! [​IMG]

Now where's that fortune teller who said Mayu will never be number 1?[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for the updates everyone! [​IMG] I was so happy yesterday I forgot to post! [​IMG]
    YKT! thanks [​IMG]

19. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  20. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ Wow thanks, nice artworks:chuffed:

What's this "painting" everyone keeps talking about:blink:

I don't think i've seen it, unless it was that one artwork that was trending on twitter....