Your HKT48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xunique

xunique Kenkyuusei

At first i thought there will be special previlages as tourists .
    But only after coming here then i see its not.
    But at least i know how does the system works right now, i had my fun in fukuoka thanks to their odekake .
    Its just a pity i dont get to see them.
    But at least i visited their shop and bought something for myself.
    Next time if i ever come to japan again, i know how to apply to tickets already.

2. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    @xunique, Fukuoka has many other local groups like QunQun, Rev from DVL and LinQ.
    To my knowledge, LinQ gives foreigners special privileges after shows, and they have 2 weekly concerts in downtown Fukuoka in the Weekend. Tickets are much easier to buy as well.

I hope you enjoyed the food and sights in Fukuoka. Next time try to coordinate a visit with friends.
    Doing things together makes a trip more enjoyable!

3. xunique

xunique Kenkyuusei

Yep, i went to the bookstore and bought a book titled 'kyushu idols'
    when i go home i will research on them , so next time i will get to talk to them.
    Its weird going to find them without knowing anything about them haha.

Well, taro, thanks for the help, you helped me alot :p

I would loved to go in a group, but my frens are more towards japan culture or cosplay / anime.
    I have never heard of them talkin about pop groups, even as famous as ariashi or exile.

Coming here costs quite a lot for a student , so ima have to take some time to earn back what i spent.

But really, i went to alot of places this trip, even all the way to nokonoshima . ( just every place odekake has covered )

hope the next time when i come back, i will be able to watch them live :3

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    It would appear I won the lottery to see the performance on the 26th.
    >.>
    Now I am scared

Attached Files:

5. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Isn't Anna supposed to make her return to the theater that day??

Make some crazy scream so we can recognize you in the LOD! :D

6. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    lol That's why I applied for it, because she was going to be there.

7. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I think every body already knows what the actual performance itself is like, you can watch it for yourself afterall, so I won't write too much about it.
    I also didn't really take many pictures so sorry my writeup isn't as cool as other peoples' >.>

I went to the theatre yesterday to see the KIV performance. I applied under the mobile membership thingy and won. My win rate is now 100%.
    I left my house at about 3:40 and purchased my ticket at around 5pm.
    It was raining really hard. By the time I got there my shirt and jacket were wet, even though I had an umbrella.
    Fortunately I had another shirt in my backpack I changed into once I got there.

I'm not sure how things worked exactly before the incident, but this is how it worked when I got there.
    At the entrance to the lobby I had to show them the winning email on my phone to enter, then as soon as I got in I had to put my backpack on the table for security to search.

After that I went to the sales dude guy, and paid for my ticket. He asked me if I understand Japanese, I said yes, then he said some stuff about how I needed to be lined up by 17:45 I think it was, and stuff about the coin lockers.
    Then I went to the coin locker lady and paid for a key, and grabbed a white basket. The basket is for putting your wallet, phone, etc other things that would set off the metal detector in.

I'm not sure how long they've been doing this, as I only watch Murashige performances and don't remember this being there in the last ones I watched, but they had an area in the lobby where people write a question and their name, and then post it on a white board.
    The guys sitting at the table are writing their questions. The white board is being blocked by the guy on the left.

I saw a few other people with Murashige shirts ^_^

Anyway, I lined up after they had taped the numbers on the ground. I was number 35.
    A guy comes down the row and scans your ticket and checks your ID once more.
    When they call your row, you hand your basket to security at one of the two metal detector gates, then you walk through. If there is no problem, they give you the basket back on the other side, you put your stuff in your pockets, and place the basket on the numbered spot associated with your ticket. So I had to put mine in the '5' stack because I was 35. After that they scan your ticket a last time.

My row was called kind of late unfortunately, at least half the people had already entered, so I didn't get the seat I wanted.
    Because Murashige's position in the stage has dropped, she was in the 3rd row for most group songs, and almost always on the right and left sides. She only came up to the front centre like once or twice, and wasn't facing my direction.
    But either way, she was super pretty! She was like, sparkling the whole time.
    The MCs were pretty good yesterday too I thought. Ueki was especially funny, though she usually is.

The guy sitting next to me was kind of weird. He was doing his wota gei stuff the whole performance, but when it came time to do the encore he was just sitting there and not saying it at all. Near the end they wheel out the white board and read some peoples' questions and call them out in the audience.

After that the performance ended, I left, and went home. Unfortunately the high touch after a performance no longer exists.

And that was that! Next I will try to get into Murashige's Seitansai, assuming I am not out of money by then.

8. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    They say for the time being, but I don't really see them bringing it back.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    weird question, but is there a trading corner in HKT theatre? Did you talk to fans?

10. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    In the theatre no there isn't.
    The guy in front of me in the line was complaining to me about having to put your stuff in the basket now and what not, but that was about it for talking to the fans. Most people seemed to be busy trying to get ready or writing messages rather than talking to each other.

11. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @Sakura: Thanks for writing your experience! Good luck on her seitansai! :)

12. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Today I went to her Seitansai ^_^
    I'm 2 for 2 now.

They handed out the glowsticks and pamphlet thingy at the entrance.
    I had the pamphlet in my back pocket, but it must've fallen out on the train or something because I can't find it, so I can't take a picture of it...
    Anyway the pamphlet must have been written up a while ago, because it said to use the pink glowsticks during Arashi no Yoru ni ha, but Murashige isn't in that unit any more.
    So before we entered the stage a birthday committee guy apologised and said to use it during Locker Room Boy.

Some baka asked me to buy them an Uchiwa, so before the stage started I grabbed this
    I was planning on buying a Murashige Birthday T along with it, but it was sold out (T_T)
    And then I didn't think to buy a Murashige Uchiwa lol

I had an OK seat. I sat in the 3rd row on the right side (don't look for me please).

Anyway... It was a really good stage!
    The audience was pretty good.
    And Murashige's sisters and mother were in the audience too! But I couldn't see them from where I was sitting.
    At the end Murashige apologised to every one (T_T)
    Also there was a weird Mentaiko mascot thing there.

After the stage a Murashige fan gave me this Fukubukuro for free 0_0
    It even still has photos in it.

13. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Oh wow you are in Hakata? How long will you be there?

AKB cafe in Tenjin is in a side street on the west side of Nishi-doori, the shopping district.

Since tomorrow is an akushukai, fans are likely to gather at the cafe after they leave akushu. I personally have had bad experience with food at the cafe. It's really best to go with a small group of people and chat

14. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    It's the national handshake for Sakura Minna de Tabeta. You can still go there without tickets, just to chat with idol fans and trade photos (if you have any). You can also buy "zenkoku event sankaken" tickets at the door: ※イベント参加券をお持ちでないお客様には、当日会場にて全国握手会イベント参加券付きCDの販売を行います。

It's at Marine Messe, and starts at 10:00am

Details: http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2014/08/010769.html

15. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    The event runs all day so you don't need ti be there when it starts. But you don't need to go if you have other things to do lol

@Sakura is in Fukuoka these days. Message him too if you are in town

16. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    You don't have to be there that early. Murashige's handshake isn't until 2:10pm for example.

17. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Just drizzling a bit
    Fukuoka is best city ( ≖‿≖)
    If you don't wanna go though it's no big deal. If you only have one ticket anyway it might not be worth the trip.

18. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Sure~
    I'm too poor right now to afford 1000 yen burgers too though

19. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    So, I went to the national handshake event in Fukuoka today
    I only had 3 tickets, and it was raining, but I really wanted to go.
    No pictures sorry.

Anyway, it seems things have changed since the incident.
    In the past, from my understanding as today was my first time, there would be lanes with multiple girls per lane.
    So you'd give one of the tickets that came bundled with a CD, go through a lane and have like a second for each girl, with like 3 or 4 girls in a lane.

Now however it was all 1 on 1, like the kobetsu events (the handshake events for theatre editions).
    I don't know if some people prefer the old way or not, but as I'm only there to see Murashige I prefer this way.

Security seemed pretty, uh, aggressive? Not in Murashige's lane so much, but while I was lined up I was watching the next lane over, Mai-chan's, and the guy was like, putting his hands on both shoulders and literally dragging them away when their time was up lol. Even for kids.

My original plan was to go up to her and be like, Hajimemashite, and introduce myself and stuff so I could be remembered right.
    So I walked up to her, I was like hajimemashite, and she was like 'You're Saku-kun right?'.
    ( ; ゜Д゜)
    I said 'how did you know'? And she was like, you commented that you were coming to the handshake event on my google+ today! I always read your comments! You're from Canada right? (writing from memory so not 100% accurate)
    (T_T)
    I was really happy that she knew me. I didn't really know what to say because I was planning on introducing myself.
    Also she was really cute.

I want to go to more handshake events in the future ^_^

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Is it for real?
    Incredible!!!