[SUBBED] NMB48 Videos Thread

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, May 9, 2014.

1. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

anyone know sub for ep 02?
    Thanks.

And why Dailymotion is always error in my place? I can't see TeppenSub team videos, you guys subbed lot of fun videos!

EDIT: Can I suggest video? Maachun's MC in AKB48 RH 2014. Since I just following Geinin, I barely know little of her joke "like 'ago' and 'Sayanee', 'reaction' and yukirin catchphrase'". Thanks ~

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  3. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    This is me just speaking for myself and not for the sub group

Subbing Tosochu would be a massive undertaking and I personally don't feel like it would be worth the effort (and probably weeks worth of time) it would take to time and translate it. Especially when a lot of what is going on is just a bunch of running around and a not so interesting story loosely based on Snow White. I feel that most people could understand whats going on with little to no understanding of the Japanese language.

With Geinin 3 being processed to try to get out as quickly as possible (and other large/small projects in the pipeline) there wouldn't be a lot of resources to be able to throw at this project. I wouldn't be totally against subbing Tosochu, but I feel that other projects would serve a better purpose.

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    we're trying to get our geinin 3 subs out within a week.

if you have a link to maachun's MC let me know.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I agree with this. Unfortunately we're not really a big group and we already have our hands full with the stuff we're doing as it is. We can't really be eating up our time doing a 3 hour show that only has Sayaka in it.

On the plus side, Tosochuu is just one big game of tag so its rather easy to understand even without subs.

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

@Matenrou47 and @joooooooooe

I can do Maachun's MC tonight. I need a change of pace from Geinin 3. I already have a source for the video so it shouldn't take too long.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  8. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    that request hour MC is fascinating.

then i became sad. especially when they called out yukirin. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did you leave

10. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    oh man Maachun is freaking hilarious:banana: I could hardly breathe from watching that. Thanks so much for subbing
    it!

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    From a comedy point of view, considering the audience, she didn't need to force the Mayuyu and Yukirin jokes since the audience already knew who they were. Saying something about the bangs-mayuyu once should have been enough. She showed great comedic sense in just letting the flip talk in the Sayaka part though.

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Eh, it was fine, the parody of Mayuyu's face at the end worked with the timing, and the Yukirin joke played off the Mayuyu joke because after the Mayuyu joke the crowd understood that shots would be fired at other girls (hence the Yukirin chants as soon as she flipped the board).

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ That was my point though. She could have parodied Mayuyu without saying her name thrice. Yukirin also would have worked better without Maachun doing Yukirin's catchphrase since it was understood the parody would be Yukirin. This is nitpicking since the whole thing was hilarious.

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I think using the catchphrase had a funny shocking effect because while everyone knew who she was talking about, they didn't expect her to just drop the name bomb right away.

I should also mention that later during the show, Nana herself did the YA~MA~DA~NA~NA~ gag. But I... got lazy and didn't feel like editing in the extra footage. It's a fun thing to check out though.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    What is also important to note is the NMB members were in the OMG outfits. RH was the last time they wore it and performed the pyramid trick for OMG (probably until next RH)

16. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Yokatta~! Thank you so much!
    The problem is my country ban vimeo access since they have adult content :(

I'll try to use Tor browser

17. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I've been catching up on the things I still needed to watch and I want to thank you guys for subbing all these videos! Especially Geinin is really hard to follow if you don't speak Japanese well, so thanks for getting those subs out so fast. And also Ripopo & Maachun's MC's, those were hilarious :lol: I love Ripopo's dry sense of humour.

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

どう. でも. いい.!

19. SumarnoMarno

SumarnoMarno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    i hope it's her original joke form her, it's pretty funny and sad at the same time lol

hey guys sorry for bothering you, beside geinin 3 project, do you plan to do sub for naniwa nadeshiko and/or other unsubed nmb variety? thank for your hard work

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I was checking this for the subs of Geinin but, @Under The Ribbon i take that gif (in your signature) for my own uses :cool: