[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Super Junior M is a subunit from Super Junior. They sing their songs mainly in Mandarin (hence the M in the name). :)

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 2nd Pajama Drive Revival 1st Preliminary Result

http://jkt48.com/pajama-drive/revival-chukan
    - Tenshi no Shippo

1. Jessica Veranda
    2. Shania Junianatha
    3. Devi Kinal Putri

4. Cindy Yuvia
    5. Anggie Putri :omfg:

- Pajama Drive

1. Rezky Dhike Wiranti
    2. Viviyona Apriani
    3. Lidya Maulida

4. Gabriela Margareth
    5. Jennifer Rachel

- Junjou Shugi

1. Melody Nurramdhani
    2. Frieska Anastasi
    3. Andela Yuwono
    :omfg:
    4. Jennifer Hanna
    5. Rica Leyona

- Temodemo no Namida
    1. Nakagawa Haruka
    2. Ayana Shahab

3. Michelle Christo
    4. Shinta Naomi
    5. Sinka Juliani

- Kagami no Naka

1. Thalia Ivanka
    2. Thalia (wThalia :^O^:)
    3. Jessica Vania
    4. Della Delila
    5. Alicia Chanzia

6. Elaine Hartanto
    7. Ratu Vienny
    8. Cindy Yuvia
    9. Rona Anggreani
    10. Nabilah Ratna Ayu

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I really want Rina to be in Junjou Shugi!!! :(

Anyone willing to help??

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I've looked at the numbers on the results page. There seems to be a significant increase in voters (or the number of votes) compared to last year's Pajama Drive revival preliminaries, seeing that most of the members got an average vote of 500-4000 - and this result is from a mere 10 days of the competition. I'm curious at what number the final count would end.

BTW, I have tabled the prelim result shown here for monitoring and ease of assessment (since counting through those over and over is a problem for me). You can see it at the table.

5. MyNameIsLiman

MyNameIsLiman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    IlmanMuyassar48
    ghaida won't participate in this revival show right?

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @MyNameIsLiman
    Yes...Ghaida will be going to Japan for 2 months to study there...which city she will study at is still unknown...

7. MyNameIsLiman

MyNameIsLiman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    IlmanMuyassar48
    thanks God I could save money for handshake ticket :banana:

8. stellarcornelia

stellarcornelia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Kak_Stellar

Did you make it with Excel? Good idea.
    But still, we can only speculate about the end result. May be many surprises later.

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    JKT48 charity event

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    *bump thread*

So JKT members that currently in and Going to japan right now are
    -Harugon
    -Chikariina
    -Michelle
    -Ayana
    Chikariina got that ANA event in shanghai tomorrow,Ayana could be visiting her families in Osaka...

My question is about Michelle,is she having a normal vacation? Or there's an event she is attending? No question for Gon tho' :p

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ... so far I'm guessing her activities are stalking the whereabouts of Johnnys Jr members and Kojima Haruna? :hehe:

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @kurisu
    So far people are guessing for Andare...if Ayana would join them perhaps...but if Gon takes her out to meet Kojiharu,then Michelle will be in fangirling mode all the way :^^;:

Updates: according to twitter Gon,Michelle and Looks like involving Nozawa too are doing some shooting at the Tokyo Disney Sea?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Actually this crossed my mind when I knew she's going :XD: Especially since she seemed to be a very curious girl, it could be that she's seizing the opportunity to meet with her idols lol.

I can only think of Anta Dare, or something related to that. Maybe Michelle is scheduled to appear as representative of 3rd Generation?

Still no clue so far though.

14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I mean, you'd almost have to try... for the inner fangirl/fanboy in all of us....

You're a civilian a year ago, now you're a kenkyuusei of an AKB sister group, and you're hanging out with Rena, formally of Oshima Team K.............. Shimada Haruka, come on, she's already a major JE fangirl, there's no way she doesn't have contacts. (Not that I'm accusing Haruu of anything, you can have numbers for different reasons other than romance... because they're friends or at time, co-workers.)

I hope it's a worthwhile trip regardless of whether or not Michelle comes into contact with any of her personal idols... I'm seeing in pictures already that she went to Tokyo Tower at night! So pretty!

I hope they're all okay regardless... it's different from when you see SNH travel to Japan, they're always together and it's like a school trip. With right now and the JKT members, everyone is a little off on their own...
    I really wish JKT was popular enough to send more girls, just so they have a buddy-system for member of each team/generation... more fun an experience when you travel among friends.

Does Michelle speak Japanese? Conversational Japanese? I know I've seen video of her singing in the language, but that doesn't reveal much...
    She's going to be on Anta Dare maybe? I kind of wish it wasn't such a talk-y show... if only AKB had a Arashi vs. type thing with some talk, but mostly games.

How much fun would it be watching all the AKB Groups fail at the stacking game, everyone makes the funniest expression in that segment: "ohgodohgod, don't fallllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... oh,i'm okay! phew!.... don't fall as I get off the ladder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Michelle is with team A? image.jpg
    So,she's watching the show with Harugon too

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  16. Rinupft

Rinupft Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    Lindaapft
    ^ does michelle make any special appearance or something else at team A stage?
    anyway love to see michelle next to chiyori at that pic :XD: i feel that she loves michelle

eum it's my first post here, yoroshiku ^^

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Too bad no...she and Gon only watch the show and go backstage i think...it would be a special occasion if she could appear on stage...if Kojiharu was performing,Michelle could go bananas right there :D

And welcome to the forum!

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Michelle is so lucky!!!!!!
    I died with jealousy seeing the photo... pity Kojiharu wasn't there...
    (I really hope there's a g+ video of the backstage)

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    She is indeed the luckiest girl in her generation....i wonder if JOT trying to make her as 3rd gen ace...i haven't watch the KKS shows tho'...can't judge about it either.... Although some fans are calling her a snob because she always brag about her knowledge in Jpop...and something she said at the theater...which i know nothing about

Well,everyone seems to hate Melody because of her early scandal,and fans beg Togasaki to take action about it,even got a reply from him..but it turns out just fine now....

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I've started thinking of Andela as the front runner tbh... she centered aitakatta that time, fans think favorably of her, solid individual talent, and so on.

I don't really follow Michelle's online goings-in, I did more so in the start since I had picked her, Anin and Sofia when they were finalists.
    Michelle's early tweets just seemed like typical teenage girl stuff to me, and her posting what she was listening too... a little on the boring side.

("Snob" is such a weird insult... I kind of think it reflects more on the person who says it in the first place, as in, they have an inferiority complex and now they call other people snobs.)

I wonder what she said in the theater that would cause an mini uproar... I guess it kind of pays to be funny, or, have a skill that just makes people instantly like you.
    I hear Chia/Cia is something like that... or, maybe that she's loud a lot, I'm not actually sure....