AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Thanks for the info! I'm barely into 500 yet with Jurina so this might take a while. :^^;:
    I wonder if you can raise it faster by collecting more costumes of your oshi and leveling them up. hmmm
    I plan on making a multi-colored Jurina unit in the future haha

2. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    you can't put the same member several times

3. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    As someone who signed up for the forums just to ask for friend requests, it makes me guilty :^^;:
    I've added my account to the document! 13/41 so I have a lot of space! I'm pretty active!

I'm amazed at how active some of you are! Are you all using gems to speed up your point accumulation? Or are you just waiting for the LP bar to refill all the time xD

4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Aww too bad.:( There goes my Jurina unit down the drain. Would be cool if you could. If the game's gonna have xx costumes for each girl in each color might as well add a feature to make a full unit with her. oh well...
    It'd be so easy to program that into the game but I guess devs are going with fairness for each member.

5. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@ougakeakira I don't think many here will care lol xD If you're reading this thread I guess you're one of us even if you don't post that much.:p
    I think you'll find both people who use a lot of gems and those who don't use any at all. When my oshimen was still in the game I'd sometimes use gems during events, but now I don't anymore, since I'd rather use them on janken with new events and costumes being added all the time. And my gems are limited since I can't buy them through iTunes.

6. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

i got many takaminas and many gold and event tickets
    so far only got 3 Mayu R

and that gold takamina jersey given to everyone ? just checking my mail and got it too
    i only retweeted their KnP event tweet.. but how they know i'm participating :fear:

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^Everyone got it, even people who don't use twitter (like me:p). The only way they can give personal rewards to twitter users is by sending them a personal message with a code on twitter.

8. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Can the current Special Tickets be brought over to the Sailor Zombie event? Thanks.

9. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    No. They are for not usable outside of scene 7 girls.

And wow! A 90% score up! Can't contain my happiness. Will make her my center now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412182033.832462.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412182054.117055.jpg

10. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Meeeh, I'm in such a dilemma because most of my favorite girls (((((sprites, more like))))) don't have scoreups. >_< Got Myao as my 3rd S7 because I LOVE her photo and want to get Seichan because of her sprite but neither of them has scoreup lmao only Sayanee did so far. Hmmmmhmmm what to do

11. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I thought of the Pokemon games... lol

The thing is that I'm unsure whether to use my Gold Takamina or not. I love collectibles, but it maxes out at 3 stars and seems to serve better as level up material.

There are some people who buy and use their gems for this purpose, but I think the majority of us save our gems for janken during events like this. Personally, I time out my LP usage. Like it takes roughly an hour for 10 lp to restore. So, before I go to sleep, I make sure to use up all of my LP so that it recharges when I sleep. Same thing with classes and studying (something I should always be doing because of my field). I'll make sure to time it out and use up a certain amount before class so that afterwards I can play again. When I study, I tell myself, "Ok, study for about 3 hours, and then go play a song on Hard mode. Rinse, and repeat. Oh wait, I'm about to level up? Level up! Play another song or two on hard." Go back to study for a few hours. Usually, by then it's sleep time, so I'll use up my LP before bedtime. Wake up, rinse and repeat. Also, I factor in leveling up (it refills LP). So if I'm about to level up, I would use my last bit of LP on daily songs in order to get the materials I need to do Special Lessons. Then afterwards I would immediately go straight to event songs again. Also, Remember, we're a community here, so for events like this friend one, everyone should try to pull their own weight :)

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that if you're sill new, take advantage of your leveling up to get gems. SAVE YOUR GEMS FROM THE BEGINNING. You can easily amass 30 gems with minimal effort. I also farm intimacy points for gems. I always keep two numbers in mind: 140 and 350 because that's when you'll get a gem. So, I often switch my centers in order to get them intimacy points (I don't switch my main unit to help my friends). I actually have a unit called my Intimacy Unit, so that whenever I go to play daily songs or do some random challenge like x5 full combo on Normal mode, I use this unit. Until now, I have about 10 members at 140+ intimacy and am currently working on 3 more. If you level them up enough to insert them into your song units, then that's a bonus.

I don't think this is stressed enough, but I feel that the beginning stages of this game are the most important ones because you can accumulate so much stuff that will make your life ten times easier later on. Don't sweat about trying to get your oshi so fast. In my first event here (EP), it was an oshimen event, so I changed my original oshi to Wasamin since her rankings were easier to get into. I ended up #27 on her list when I wouldn't have even broke into the 100s in some other oshis. I got a great member out of it (Score up), and I leveled up from like 16 to almost 30 from the event alone. Plus, it gave out a ton of cool prizes. So by combining timing along with knowing where to aim in events (like I'm not even thinking of getting into the top 500 for this event) based on your level, you'll do well :D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

if i rmb correctly, she maxes at around 71k, but still having the 90% score up skill w/o it being degraded nor upgraded. :3 nakki gets the best 6* stats imo. her green EP has score up too. iirc, 90% too.

13. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think the Oshimen 3x effect is not working for me... why do I see Haruu 3x times in one freaking janken game, when I don't even have her in any of my units xD...

14. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

About the spending gems thing, don't forget (cause I almost did :p) that it can sometimes be more profitable to use some gems. For example, for this current event the top 5,001-10,000 gets three gems and the top 1,001-5,000 gets five. If the event is almost ending and you're just outside the top 5,000 which would give you three gems, you might use one gem to jump up and get five gems instead. You would gain one gem.

15. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The current state of my most powerful unit (w/o intimacy bonuses):
    [​IMG]

Kind of aiming for 60,000+ performance as a baseline for it. I think I have a couple of girls who'll reach 60,000+ (I think EPP Sakura does? I have her but idk)

16. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Oh it's good to hear that her skill does not change after the upgrade. Thanks!

17. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sigh... first janken round --> ended with a scene6 Haruu (no score up) after 15 gems as I ran out of them... I got pissed off as I didn't see Takamina once, so I went and bought gems ^__^;;;... Got a Sayokuro S. Paruru (score up) and a Suzukake Ripopo (score up). I saw a Ponyshushu Marinchan on the way, but I already have enough yellow score ups >_<, so I skipped her...

Why is the performance of Sayokuro S. members as low as Managuu T_T... Paruru maxes at 53K...

Yeah, she does.
    image.jpg

18. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Played janken in hopes of getting my oshimen but I didn't even see her :D The first 4* member came up on the 5th round and it was Shoujotachi yo Hinana! Only bad thing is that I just had bought her scene7 but it's my first shoujotachi yo so I don't care! Then I played again but made a mistake on 5th round and my game lagged but I still managed to get Suzukake Nagisa! I'm in need of good greens so these two will come in good use and they both have score up skill as well yay :)

If you are only getting green jerseys, I keep getting golden tickets all the time. Today I've got 30-50 golden tickets and I don't even need then. Should I save them and wait what's the next costume they're putting in or should I buy Choco mints for feed up?

19. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I'm personally saving my golden tickets *cue Willie Wonka theme* for the next set of costumes since I feel like the current Choco Mint and Pajamas aren't really worth it.
    ME TOO. I ONLY NEED ONE MORE GEM TO DO a 12-gem janken. It's frustrating, so I'm just farming intimacy points on my closest member to 140 lol.

EDIT: Scratch that, daily gem just came in!

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Anyone knows if Scene 7 Naachan still keeps her score up skill after evolving? I'm thinking of choosing her as my 3rd Scene 7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.