AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Spent 18 gems on janken, didn't even see Tomu. ;-; I never saw Suu once either whilst she was in game.
    Skipped EP Sakippe, could have been useful as I need reds w/ scoreup, but ended with Cheergirl Ayarin. Pretty happy since I wanted an Ayarin before she left the game, now I won't buy her S7.

And I finally got over 30 tickets! Still undecided who to get, as it seems all the abilities change after evolving, so there's no way of knowing if my faves will end up with scoreup... I just keep checking the wiki for updates.

2. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    This game confuses me so much lol. Did janken, got cheer girl on the fifth round, rerolled and lost because of lag, and then ended up with this:[​IMG]
    I'm super happy with it since Paruru was the center for EP, but it's really ironic in that I needed her not too long ago for the EP event xD.

Going to try farm for five more gems to at least do a dasu before the 3x event ends in about 8 hours...

3. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

^
    meanwhile in my game she never appear even the oshimen drop rate increased 3x :cry:

4. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    when did this drop increase happen, monday? Either I missed it or didn't notice...lol

FML, thought i needed three t4 jerseys for ugrades and I needed two t4 and one teamB instead...so I missed it. :v:
    EDIT: the couple people I have that usually fight for the top spot are really chillin this time around. I can't blame em though

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  5. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    LOL so I did 4 games of janken total (3 yesterday and 1 today) during this supposed 3x increase rate of Oshimen drop and didn't get one Mayu on any round.

Today's game got me a Sayonara Crawl S Naanya with a score up skill on Round 2, but I passed on her (very reluctantly) since I have plenty of good purples. Round 5 gave me a Cheerleader Yuirii with no score up, but rerolled with my 3 remaining gems since again, I have plenty of good purples and ended up with a Scene 6 Akicha with no score up. I don't dislike Akicha, but she's definitely not one of my faves, but she'll be a pretty decent blue so I'm okay with that.

6. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Apparently Izurina is my oshimen

7. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

yeah i did janken as well, in my case I got takamina, but not in the last round.
    They only gave me twice in the same janken and they were the 3 star versions... the sailor i had already and the other one i was not interested...

8. pollypan

pollypan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That oshi x3 thing doesn't work for me....

Spent 68 gems to Janken today and got three more shoujotachiyo.. Now I have a full unit of shoujotachiyo (all with score up skill).

9. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^at least your shoujotachiyos work, I eventually had to take 3 mental because I couldn't handle it any more

10. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sounds lucky enough for me...

11. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

There are like 100 members in the game or something so tripple 1/100 is still not that high lol....good luck with that

Got Nana as 3rd S7. I'll post upgrade skills when i ger more Trons. I think it's mostly the 90% score up that are traps tho

[​IMG]

12. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Picked up Mayuyu as my 4th Scene 7. And apparently in my strongest unit I posted earlier-- I'd not performance maxed Nakanishi Chiyori yet... she actually maxes at 60,413! Now to just get that EPP Sakura levelled up and I'll have my baseline at 60,000+...

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ahr! ahr! I did 2 janken today.
    1st one ended at 1st reroll which i lost. I got Umeta Ayano scene 6. not that I will complain because she has a score boost skill.
    2nd one I stopped at 2nd reroll and won Kitazawa Saki Shoujo tachi yo. not a great skill but still usefull for the current event.

So 12 then 15 gems spent and no 5 stars (of course) and no oshi either. They tricked us or what ?

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    spent 9 gems to get Suzukake Haachan, pretty happy, she's a green score up with 59k stats too, plus she's graduating so i'm glad

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Skill goes up by 5% but it stays a legit score-up

[​IMG]

16. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Got 3x gold pots on my 2nd account while playing KnP...
    IMG_0060[1].PNG
    IMG_0061[1].PNG
    got two Furage's and both score up's... sigh... why can't I get that luck in Janken -_-...

17. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Yea i got takamina flying get from KnP[​IMG]

18. Ahrjai

Ahrjai Kenkyuusei

Is there a website where there is a list of all the stats in game? Like a wiki thing....
    Japanese sites are good also.

19. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^ http://akb48otoge.jp/index.php?衣装No.41~59

I was just doing janken for some score-ups, forget trying for mariyagi. It's like trying for a 6* when the chances are double. Still, used 100 gems and got 2 score-ups...so much garbage. I've also been doing KnP since the KnP event and gotten probably one score-up FG from it...sigh

20. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.