[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    I read latest Kanon's G+ and she said something about not getting into top 20 of passion for you in the quick result announcement.
    But @kk127's list above says she's in 10th place.
    now i'm confused.

please tell me, what is passion for you exactly? and how does it work?

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    apparently, another ranking for Passion for you was posted on the 4th (today)

the ranking i posted previously was for the primary election to choose the 32 who will participate in this final round, after that list (released October 31 btw), the final round started right away with a new ranking being released today (1st report), i believe a 2nd report will be posted on the 7th and the final results for everything will be on the 10th Nov

@araishikewai, Kanon talked about the newly released ranking today, not the one i posted which was released in Oct 31
    Passion for you is a tv ad campaign for SKE 16th single, the members voted by fans will sing a tie in song in future or something of the sort, it's a pretty big thing as i think almost every ske girls wanted to participate in this, top 15 + 1 random girl will be chosen for this thing, no 1 will be center, 2-5 main positions

this is the new ranking (released today), apparently this is the 1st report for the final round, only top 20 was released (top 15 is highlighted)
    for the final round, everything was reset hence the drastic decrease in number of votes

1. Yamada Mizuho - 23,541
    2. Kamata Natsuki - 15,976
    3. Matsui Rena - 15,684
    4. Furuhata Nao - 13,841
    5. Sakai Mei - 13,603

6. Kobayashi Ami - 13,295
    7. Oba Mina - 12,652
    8. Ego Yuna - 12,218
    9. Takayanagi Akane - 11,983
    10. Miyamae Ami - 10,584
    11. Oya Masana - 10,036
    12. Suda Akari - 8999
    13. Yakata Miki - 8,606
    14. Takeuchi Saki - 8,340
    15. Kato Rumi - 8,134

16. Shibata Aya - 7,514
    17. Futamura Haruka - 6,209
    18. Isohara Kyoka - 6,007
    19. Umemoto Madoka - 5,813
    20. Furukawa Airi - 5,710

i will post the 2nd report of the final on the 7th or so

well dang, Mizuho snatching everybody's weaves

3. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Kanon said it's a quick result announcement, so in the next announcement (7th) she's still included?
    Or only the top 20 above?

I'm happy for Mizuho. She deserves it after management treated her badly :(
    I love that girl

BTW, how do fans vote? Mobile?

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, i think so, it's only the 1st report, the 32 from last ranking from Oct 31 participate so i think if her fans vote for her, Kanon can still be in the ranking, they only released top 20 for some reason, i dunno

yeah, i think they vote via mobile

5. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    lol Jurina not even in the top 20 :^^;:

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    They can do that? isn't it a once per day kind of vote?

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I think her high score is more likely to be related to her not being selected for senbatsu twice in a row. Nothing more efficient than pissed off fans. :^^;:

8. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    agree. Hako oshi might choose Mizuho than other senbatsu members. I think Jurina not being in top 20 just means her fans don't care for this consider how she gets much more exposure in both AKB and SKE. Why not let the girl take some rest.

9. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Yeah I feel like the new senbatsu will have a lot of effect on how the SKE fans vote. The rankings seem to be a mix between well-liked girls and girls that get shafted

10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She's also the first NMB48 member to do so~ But not technically 1st SKE member, if you include Kaotan <3

11. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sorry, but if we're trolling with kennins, Yukirin is the first soloist nmb member.

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Llewella Well I'm saying that if I excluded kennin~ But you do have a point tho

13. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

LMFAO. THAT IS TRUE. But Yukirin got her solo before she became an NMB member, she has yet to release any single or concert as a NMB kennin member.

14. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @mysoshipinups : Technicalities. You mean Yukirin will debut again as a soloist when she ll make her 3rd single because she became a nmb kennin in between ?

Simplest thing is to consider kennins are not members, they are only temporary guests. Passing visitors with great privileges. Milky is first soloist in NMB, and SKE is not concerned with her outside activities ...

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I don't think the management have treated Mizuho all that badly tbh and it doesn't seem like she's getting shafted either. I mean she got to center Escape+her first senbatsu in Mirai to Wa and the push toward the 5th gen have gone quite in waves from Nannan>Saya:(+Naochan+Nannan:(>Mizuho+Naochan>Naochan+Harutamu+Tsugupon and now it's Naochan+Harutamu+Ami+Tsugupon in the senbatsu. It seem that they are giving the chances to everyone in 5th gen. And seriously how talented is this gen with Egochan and Naru still to come... because almost all of them are senbatsu calibre members within SKE. And no doubt Mizuho will become a regular senbatsu member in the future because I don't see the management giving up on her after centering a song.
    And if you want to talk about being treated badly just look at the whole 4th gen where everyone except Kanon had 0 push. But at the same time there wasn't much the management could do about the 4th gen(tbh they could have pushed a few more girls within 4th gen but they decided not to) because there was almost 0 spot open in SKE senbatsu for the longest time. because of how stacked the senbatsu used it be until 2013 and the start of 2014 where more than haft of the core member within SKE graduated/and Yuria sent to akb. So right now SKE is in a weird state where you have to rebuild a new solid senbatsu and slowly replace out all the older members while getting involve with stupid stuff that is happening with kennins and tranfered members. And yes the senbatsu in SKE during 2013 was really stacked I mean all the core member were hitting their prime during it especially from Kiss Datte Hidarikiki to Utsukushii Inazuma.
    I believe that SKE had the strongest 16 member senbatsu during Choco no Dorei(kinda like how AKB had the strongest 16 member senbatsu during Beginner) and there was no place for anyone except Nonchan(4th gen representative) there during that time even though there are 5 senbatsu calibre member within the 4th gen(Aya,KoAmi,Meimei(I believe she will get a big push later on),Non and Umechan). they sure could have promoted 4th gen after that but we all saw what happened in 2013... where so many core member left(No one in the whole 48 group can fill the spot left behind by Kuumin..) but 5th gen and 6th gen were the one the management decided to go with the push and 4th gen is left deserted.

Nogizaka46 achieved that this year after having the same core member for the last 3 years and switching the center was one of the thing that got a lot of people interested in the group and the current center(everyone in their 1st gen have been part of the senbatsu and (9 out of 10 core member are over 20). So I think that all the sister group is doing the right thing in following that to create a solid core. NMB as a whole have always had a young core with very few amount member older 20 for the longest time and their double ace just hit 21 recently so the group as a whole will be really strong in 2015 because all their younger core member that was 13-15 year old three year ago when the group first started are now entering their prime within 48 groups which in often cases happen around the age of 17-18 to the age of around 24. HKT right now is in the spot that NMB was 3 years ago where they had a really young core but with Sasshi as the guidance I believe that they will reach the 500k status within the next 2 years. The next year will be really interesting to follow the 48 groups because of all the changes that will happen within each group(only thing left that I want happen is for every group to return to 16 member senbatsu because 22 member senbatsu is crap for making a decent song) .

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    @Fourever Ehh, Mizuho was treated really well until she got dropped out of senbatsu & it happened right after the first time she ranked too. If they want to give more chances to 5th gen, it shouldn't happen by taking out another 5th gen. It just makes fans worried and confused, honestly I still fail to see management's logic. They could have kept Mizuho in senbatsu instead of putting Kumachan in Bukiyou Taiyou (and I don't understand why Kumachan was taken out either, wtf). Putting new gen in senbatsu then shuffling them out of senbatsu right away just kills their momentum. They did the same with Kinchan and Haramina, and both of them graduated without being able to reach their full potential in the group IMO.

4th gen is pretty much THE underrated generation of SKE, only Kanon would still be in senbatsu if wotas didn't push them like crazy in 2013 election (and still, only Aya managed to benefit from that and Umechan a little bit too since she made senbatsu twice at least).

The way I see it is, if you're adding a new generation, you need to find space to promote them. "Senbatsu was too stacked so we couldn't push 4th gen" is a super crappy excuse to me. If management wants to push someone, they'll find space for them.

SKE is only in a weird state because there is barely any space to push the new generation when they have to accommodate the whims of the general 48G mess. At least we have some new fresh centers now...

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    4th gen situation is really sad

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

We don't know what is going on behind the scenes, so I wouldn't assume anything when it comes to who is in senbatsu and who isn't. Not that fans of Mizuho don't have a right do be disappointed. Of course they do. But for every new opportunity there is someone else who is losing one. We could debate all day on who should be in and who should be out. At the end of the day it is all opinion.

SKE 4th Gen is not dissimilar to the situation of AKB 7th Gen. They were both new when the Old Gen were dominating the scene. Then when management decided to look to fresh faces for the groups' futures, there were newer and fresher members to choose from. Not completely fair to those gens, but what can you do? Nobody could have predicted it would happen that way. That said, 4th Gen might have fared somewhat better if Ori Team E got an original stage....

I don't know why 48G is considered a "mess" though. AkiP said from the start this is the way he envisioned the group.

19. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    It's a mess because of the shuffles and kennins (to me at least)... I don't think AkiP envisioned those as part of 48G :^^;:

Of course we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but I'm not going to stay optimistic when there doesn't seem to be reason to do so. For all we can observe, Mizuho got half a year of push that was killed off after Mirai to wa. And that does not seem like "good" treatment towards Mizuho in my eyes.

Sure, 4th Gen might have fared better if it wasn't for the shuffle or if they got an original stage. But management also might have only put E members to senbatsu that were 5th Gen like Nao. We'll never know. It's obvious that fans are more interested in 4th Gen than management ever has been (girls ranking with zero push, Yukari's RH win, etc).

20. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Its not that the 4th gens aren't popular either, its just that they don't have a lot of representation in Senbatsu. Aya and Madoka finally broke through, but there are other 4th gens like Kobayashi Ami and Yamashita Yukari who have very established fanbases too. Koami especially, her average Google+ post gets over 1500 +1s!

I really hope that for the next single they take out some of the kennins/transfers and put in some long-time fan favorites. Because lets be real... the only ones who are excited about Suzuran being in Senbatsu are Suzuran fans. But when Aya made Senbatsu? Pretty much every SKE fan rejoiced.