[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    @rka Just to make my position clear, I disapprove of every kennin. I don't have some sort of agenda against Milky or Sae, it might seem that way because their fans visit this thread the most. I don't like Nao's kennin in Team A either, etc.

I would have shut up about the shuffle a day after it happened if it had only been transfers & shuffles within each group. I was actually quite optimistic before the shuffle thinking they would implement some sort of official superstar senbatsu system to gain back AKB hako oshis.

I'm too tired I forgot what else I wanted to say sorry :fp:

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

YES AT KOAMI AND MEIMEI BEING IN THE TOP 10! MY GORGEOUS QUEENS SNATCHING WEAVES!!!!!!!!111!

/see thanks to miyuki (SKE's first soloist) and suuchan (member of SKE's first subunit) i am paying attention to the home grown girls as well!!!1!!

ETA: tanimarika (SKE's goddess of humour) as well and how I wrote this as i rock out to Koi wo kataru shijin ni narenakute, imagining myself in miyuki's position. also i think wasamin would be a great addition to SKE. she can be SKE's goddess of vocal prowess.

Here's a purikura of Suuchan hanging out with Jurina and Kuumin (with Reinyan).

[​IMG]

Fastforward to 2014 and she acts like she's having a "death sentence"??? Shit must have went down between them then? Regardless of who it is, if you're gonna get relocated into another city you're gonna be shocked as hell and the truth is different people handle shock differently. So please stop making preposterous statements about how Suuchan feels about being transferred because you don't know shit.

Also here's Ranran with various SKE members. She may or may not have their contact but what makes you think the original SKE girls are all BFFs with each other when you don't know them personally either? I think they all have a good relationship

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Please just stop being incredibly biased against the transferred members when the grounds for your opinions are as baseless as me calling Natsumikan the saviour of SKE. and Yes ranran's rank might have dropped but lots of girls around her generation has dropped as well, some has yet to even rank. The fact remains that she go transferred because she has potential for growth still. They're not giving up on her like they have with Myao. If you are going to continue to get angry with them then it is your own loss because they are not going to stop getting more work at SKE.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    And maybe you should stop being ignorant about SKE girls like calling them random choices for SKE senbatsu and stop trolling around calling Nana KII's center and being absolutely annoying against SKE in general

And seriously, Suuchan a member of SKE first subunit, and Milky SKE first soloist

I can't even

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Kk127 just do what everyone else should be doing and simply ignore mysoshipinups he's trolling and nothing he says deserves a response.

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yes I do admit that I like to troll you guys, only because it is too easy to get a reaction out of my lovely kk127. But I do make serious posts at times like the above post where I write about Suuchan and Ranran's relationship with SKE members. It'll be unfortunate if you chose to disregard the points that I make which are valid even though I chose to be provocative at times.

You are really taking things I said during the Bukiyou era to heart eh? I might not follow SKE as obsessively as you do but I am aware of the work they do, however little of it, and I do like some SKE members. For example, I like Yukiko, Makiko, Koami, Meimei, Yukari and Yumana even before the shuffle. Unfortunately they are not front girls so I don't get involved much with SKE as a group since I see so little of them anyway. The shuffle has also made me more interested in Team E girls in general since I like Suuchan and Tanimari and Rena alot so the shuffle has definitely generated more interest in the group. It is just unfortunate that people with "pre-conditioned" ill-will towards the shuffle as @Cristafari so nicely puts it that makes it so difficult for the girls and the fans to integrate into the fandom cause they are so quick to disregard anything the transferees do. If you don't change your mindset then life is just going to be more difficult for you all as like, I mentioned earlier, the girls who got transferred are girls that management deem marketable with potential and they are not going to stop pushing them. To make life better for yourself, you should just accept them with an open mind.

Next, I said some choices for senbatsu are random not because I look down on the girls who got chosen. There are many reasons why girls get chosen for senbatsu and you don't know the reasons either. I said that it is random based on what I think management considers. Just because girls can sell blocks of handshake doesn't mean that they are more popular/marketable/valuable. It has been emphasized so many times that handshakes and election votes are not an absolute indication of popularity since you can bulk buy CDs. Girl A can have 5000 fans where each of them buy one CD only and get 5000 votes and I would say that she is more popular than Girl B with 60 fans who all buy 100 CDs each even if Girl B gets more votes.

And with regards to Nana, it was my mistake cause I thought Manatsu was the center for the KII3. I wasn't trying to say shit to provoke you. But then again, maybe if you stop overreacting to every little thing, I wouldn't enjoy teasing you so much like how I proclaim Miyuki to be the first SKE member to get a solo debut.

6. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I know this post was made a while back, but is there a Japanese store that sells to foreign customers so I can buy one of these SKE calenders? It doesn't look like cdjapan is going to post these and I'm hoping to get one for next year. Otherwise I'll just go with an AKB one I suppose.

7. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Don't hate @mysoshipinups guys, she's just mad that our beautiful 4th gen is shafted :')

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Aww thank you @polar_star , truth is, i would be really happy if they put Koami and Meimei in senbatsu (even though they don't get any outside work at all and would still be deemed as nobodies by my standards). My POV is that the 5th, 6th gen girls can still wait. I'm just worried that the 4th gen girls will all leave before I get to see them do something glorious.

9. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I can't find any other website that sells SKE calendar either. I will use a middleman's service then.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    @myoshipinups - Please stop deliberately trying to incite responses from your posts and then try to balance it out with serious posts. That doesn't really excuse the fact that you deliberately write things to get reactions out of others and detracts from when you do make a serious post.

11. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Ok I'm sorry everyone. I'll stop.

12. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    rooting for 3,6 and 66, and i think we found Harutamu's twin, no 70 looks so much like her

14. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Can international fans vote too?? omg

15. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm gonna root for 35, 37, 47, 50, 53, 55, 58, 63 and 67.
    and i seriously thought 68 was a guy.

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    At first glance, I like 8 9 16 18 26 49 63 66 67

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Rooting for 1, 3, 19.

lol. Shows she is a BIG tomboy just by that look.

18. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    That's a stereotype towards boyish looking girls.
    and those 3 are the only ones born in 03 (i.e. the youngest ones).

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yeah, wanting to see the 3 youngest girls make it. #3 most of all (giving that she's the youngest out of all them, with her birthday tomorrow).

20. omw9

omw9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Rooting for 30, 34 and 50. Good luck to all!