Album AKB48 6th Album [Koko ga Rhodes da, koko de tobe!] 2015/01/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by penguindash, Nov 3, 2014.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

do you have the results for sister groups as well?
    NVM founded
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think there are mistake in round 2 results, slots allocation are too high. Round 3 looks much more believable

Also could anyone please tell me the romanji names of team 8 members that are sold out in round 3

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  2. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    ^
    Honda Hitomi
    Oguri Yui
    Oda Erina
    Sato Shiori
    Yokomichi Yuri
    Chou Kurena
    Nagano Serika
    Yamamoto Ruka

3. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Something was not working correctly with Mocchis second round. I lost on my tickets although none of her slots sold out. Third round was fine though.
    Maybe it was just a singular case, but you never know...

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If I remember right this is not official numbers. Fans are counting and puts this together.

5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    What i wanted to say was that the slots i lost on in round 2 were still available in round 3. If they are sold out you can no longer apply for them.

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Wait, Moekyun has 10 slots? That is awesome!

I am sad that Naachan is not doing as well as Kojimako. Last time they were neck and neck.

7. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

"is this LOTTERY? well, how many tickets per slot?"

I think, management must give AKB next generation (Ryoka, Mako, Miion, Naanya, Sayaya, Miki, Naachan) an extra push to catch up with Jurina, Sakura, Etc....

I also think that,
    Maybe the push is already enough, it's just only now depends on the fans.

8. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

I applied for one of the events and won 2 tickets, but as I didn't win any Milky and because it's difficult to travel to Japan in April-May I decided to reschedule my trip so I won't be attending the event. Is there a way I can cancel the tickets and CDs even though I already won then or will I have to pay for them? What happens if I just don't pay them?

Thanks in advance! :^^;:

9. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    There's no way to cancel tickets once you've won them. If you don't pay them, there's a chance that you'll be "blacklisted" and unable to win tickets in the future. I very briefly considering doing this with Kibouteki Refrain (ended up in a similar situation) but paid in the end. I googled and it looks like even Japanese fans aren't sure but you might be okay if you only do this once, since some people do legitimately forget to pay within the time limit. I also remember reading somewhere that afterwards you might not be able to win tickets in the first application round but could be okay in the following rounds. This is all hearsay though; I don't think anyone knows for sure what happens, but if you're definitely planning on attending events in the future (and haven't won hundreds of dollars worth of tickets) I personally don't think it's worth the risk.

I've been lucky and won pretty much everything I've applied for. Here's my schedule so far:
    Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 7.27.16 PM.png

I'm still deciding whether I want to apply for a few others but I think I'm mostly done.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^HAVE FUN WITH TAKAMINA!! :1st:

11. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the information! :)
    I think I will just not pay for them as I don't have any plans to return to Japan in the near future after next year, and I prefer to use the money on the trip instead of something that I won't be using. Have a great time at the event!!

12. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I'm going to the 2shot event in May (5 and 6). It will be my first time in Japan!
    Fortunately, my favorites aren't that popular so I got everyone I applied for lol.
    So many poses to think of...

My schedule is as follow for now :

5/5 Slot 1 : Moe-kyun * 2 Shimada
    5/5 Slot 2 : Saho Naachan
    5/5 Slot 3 : Chikako Rion
    5/5 Slot 4 : Nao * 2
    5/5 Slot 5 : Tani * 2
    5/5 Slot 6 : Yagi
    5/5 Slot 7 : Ryoha

5/6 Slot 1 : Akiyoshi
    5/6 Slot 3 : Yui * 2 Juri Mao-kyun
    5/6 Slot 4 : Anmi * 2
    5/6 Slot 5 : Yukarun
    5/6 Slot 7 : Jo

Still missing Ishida Anna, Momoka and Renappyon.

13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu sold 6 slots, more than Naanya :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

Well done, Komichan!! :^O^::^O^::^O^:

14. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Round 3 Results ;)
    Edit: @Corris Thank you for the warning! Already updated

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  15. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Ego Yuna has 10 slots.. 30 it's too for her

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I think anyone who decided to apply for tickets on 5/5 and 5/6 got lucky. It seems the majority of the Japanese fans really would rather not meet at the end of Golden Week. I remember applying during round 2 and saw that there were some members who had entirely sold out other days but had all their slots free on 5/6. Anyway, I got lucky too! Here's my schedule:

5/6:
    Slot 2: Mayuyu, Takamina
    Slot 3: Kitarie, Miichan, Naachan
    Slot 4: Saechan, Myao
    Slot 5: Takamina, Naachan
    Slot 6: Yukirin
    Slot 7: Yukirin, Saechan
    Slot 8: Kojiharu, Mayuyu, Takamina

I'm glad some other foreign fans will be there representing. Should be a fun day. I'm excited.
    Jeff86, I feel your pain. I have no idea what to do for many of the poses. I wonder what would happen if we asked the girl to decide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen a lot of comments on this thread of "I can't believe so-and-so has/hasn't sold this amount" and "aren't sales weak?" etc. I think we need to be careful when comparing 2shot tickets to Handshake tickets. They aren't exactly the same thing. For one, 2shot tickets cost more than twice what handshake tickets do, so I could see even hardcore fans buying less tickets than usual. I also think demand would fluctuate because the product is different. e.g. I'm less interested in shaking hands with salty Paruru, but I know she can take a lovely picture. On the other hand, someone like Hillary or some of the younger, newer members would be exciting to meet and talk to, but maybe a picture isn't worth as much.

17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    About the sales, the 5th album after 3rd round: 24 girls with all 30 sold out slots. ;)

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If comparing the two-shot event from the 5th album to this two-shot event for the 6th album, it is important to keep in mind that the Iwate attack happened between the two. And it is very likely that it still has an effect on the number of people willing to attend these large events, whether it is HS or two-shots. The number is likely small yet still noticeable.

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I know it's an example, but Paruru's salt content has decreased a lot recently :awesome::lol:

20. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    If I don't come up with a good pose for a member, the last resort would be her team 'gang' sign!
    I took 2 tickets for my favorites to have a normal 'smiling one' and another to mess around lol.