Event / Concert AKB48 Mini Concert in Malaysia March 2015

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by kevin_vin, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

another concert announced today at Malaysia Comic Fiesta 2014 by AKS staff named Yuta
    and they will held handshake event
    also they planning to held another mini concert at August 2015

still no further information
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pictures credit to uploader via twitter @yankeesophyd

2. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    There's no further information, please wait official announcement in Japan.

3. xroanx

xroanx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    RoanWong
    Documentary of MSA48

Announcement of AKB48 coming to Malaysia by 1 of AKS staff (Interviewed by Malaysia's MSA48)

Copyright owner : AKS & MSA48

No watermark cleaning pls as it's MSA48 copyright!!

Thank you

Sites : https://sites.google.com/site/msa48doc/
    - MSA48 Admin Board -

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    This is a really good news for Malaysian fans..I hope you guys can give them the best welcome and impress them later...so do you think Rena Nozawa will come? She hinted it yesterday in her twitter [hehe]

[​IMG]

5. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Maybe ... she wrote she wants to come to Malaysia too (the 行きたいっ part) but we don't know she will be able to come or not...

She understand Indonesian and Indonesian language is only slightly different than Malaysian language, plus she still can understand English. So, she might can be the middle person in communicating between AKB48 members and the fans at Malaysia?? [hehe]

6. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

7. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Hoping to see the AKB48 list members that participate to Malaysia :)
    Just can't wait !!!

8. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    What you mean by "nice try"?? You thought we're copying other people's news?
    xroanx was there with me and some other people including MSA48's admins during the announcement... We don't simply take other people's news, this is official.
    (MSA48 is Malaysian AKB48 Group fanbase, and note that Malaysia and Indonesia is different country)

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

lol miss. All I said was that there is already an existing post for this news, and that this one is redundant. AND in the wrong sub-forum. I fail to see how AKB coming to a foreign country should be deemed as something under the 'Announcements & News' section of forum matters. Unless you think them coming over will cause this forum to have a much needed overhaul as well?

And thank you for the geographical tidbit. However I fail to grasp where in my post did I mix up the two countries. I think as someone residing in Singapore I would know about the whereabouts of its neighbouring countries, thank you very much.

10. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    [Documentary of MSA48]

The Announcement of AKB48 coming to Malaysia by 1 of AKS staff are being covered exclusively by MSA48 in Documentary of MSA48, a documentary about this little fandom of 48G in Malaysia. Please credit it to our group (We fought hard, extensively for years to make them coming to our beautiful country officially, and finally we get it. So, Please be considerate). And I hope you didn't reveal no more about the staff for his security and privacy..

https://sites.google.com/site/msa48doc/

if the video does not show watch the video here

Copyright owner : AKS & MSA48

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  11. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Finally, the official announcement released... [hehe]
    And yes, please credit it to our group :^^;: there's some people who I don't want to mention tried to claim the video as theirs. :fp:

12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Oooh in that case I think she might! I'm still in the UK in March but if they need any interpreters/translators for the mini handshake in August, I can volunteer to do it! Hahaha

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well done MSA48 in getting a concert in your country. I hope it is a resounding success!:v:

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont uunderstand. msa48 managed to bring akb48 or it is just akb48 will do some promotion here?

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's just akb comes to malaysia to hold mini concert. Whether msa48 exists or not, akb will still come.

MSA48 just happens to be at the venue, doing some events and they could record the announcement as well.

Not all malaysia fans are part of msa48. You should credit it to all fans in Malaysia, not just msa48. In fact, rather than creditting, I think we should thanks AKS to bring AKB to malaysia

16. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @souchan48 I wonder what's prompting AKB to even come to Malaysia though hahaha.
    I'm honestly really surprised haha.

17. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

malaysia is a very conservative muslim country where they quite strict with the dresscode of the performing artistes , if the girls really come to malaysia , there will be hardcore-looney right wing malays will come to protest and make a ruckus of it

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    hahaha i know right. those politicians and one particular group love to make a fuss out of nowhere. anyway, i dont think akb48 will have any problem since they wear school uniform. i dont think their skirts can make a ruckus.
    and yeah, honestly, never thinking akb48 wil come to malaysia just to do a promotion unless they were invited from private or goverment like momoiro clover last year for Youth Day.

19. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    I think MSA48 just want credit to the video since they personally asked the AKS person to be interviewed. But yeah all Malaysian fans should be thankful to AKS for even considering a concert in Malaysia. I was so sure they treated Malaysia rather as an invisible country between Thai & S'pore. I'm still eagerly waiting for the official announcement of this.

Also :asdfgh: the dresscode

20. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    :^^;: The dresscode ruckus is logical. It's not like AKB members needs to wear super short clothes, exposing their bellies clothes or skin-bare tops on stage. If their skirts are too short, they can just choose the longer ones, ala Kibouteki or smth. It's just a mini concert. They won't need to :censored: the audience and then anger the religious group of the country by wearing outrageous clothes on stage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.