[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

thats really surprising, I wonder why she's graduating now since she has been getting her push

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It's very worrisome to have young gen like Mizuho and Tsugumi graduating.

It could even stop big members like Matsui Rena to delay their own graduation to not cripple SKE48 more than that. Also, it's impossible to instantly replace the hole left by their graduation (they both ranked in Sousenkyo). It takes year of training, pushing, and establishing a fanbase to make up for that.

SKE is really having a hard time. Not to say Mizuho and Tsugumi are "pure" SKE. I don't think it's a solution to create more kennin to fill the gap. SKE fans will start to not feel their own group anymore. The senbatsu look so mixed right now

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  3. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

the aks management must know what is the main root of the problem that caused the exodus of ske girls and they need to act out fast or else they will be force to mass graduate just like sdn48...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  4. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Agree. They can't ignore this already.

5. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    There goes another one..we're only 9 days into 2015 dammit! What is up with the management? Shouldn't they at least try to negotiate with the girls before graduating? (especially to Mizuho and now Tsuu).
    sigh this is getting depressing.

I can see that shuffle not far from happening now...

6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This is a problem that can't really be rectified, because management has done a notoriously terrible job in promoting interest in younger members, leaving that task to the fans. The treatment they're now giving to Uha should have been given to six or seven members in the past few years. Not since Yuria has management put so much faith in a girl early on, and let's face it, Uha is no Yuria.

7th gen could swoop in and be amazing, but they're going to face an uphill battle. With the anticipated graduations of Rena, Airi, and Churi, the heart and soul of SKE as we knew it will be gone. The group will need to entirely reinvent itself. I'm sure we'll be facing another shuffle and more transfers.

Oh well. I'll follow the group for as long as I care about 48, and I'm sure they'll continue to release catchy singles. But it definitely feels like the days of my SKE bias are over.

7. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Do you remember " what can we do for team K?" during Soukaku matsuri announcement?

Might as well be the same for SKE if this trend continues....

8. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yeah, but just like they couldn't really 'fix' Team K, they won't be able to fix SKE. The figureheads are all either gone or on the way out, you can't really rectify that by shuffling in more outsiders. That will build up numbers in the group, certainly, but the group will continue to shed fans until it has a total reinvention and can earn some new ones.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Make it stop!!!! Please :cold:

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Rather than just Uha it's still unbelievable that Tsuuchan,Nao,Harutamu was in the last row for the latest single. With Tani up front/Sae,Mliky,Nana in the second row/and Suzuran,Minarun being in the senbatsu instead of Kyon,Mizuho,Kumachan. It's absurd how they treated SKE girls in the whole 2014(from show like Ebishow where kennin/transfer member have priorities over upcoming SKE talents and the senbatsu selection have been a complete mess). And in 2 days it'll be KoAmi seitansai... wouldn't surprise me at this point that she might announce her graduation there. Risako have been feeling down lately toward the 48 groups. Shibata Aya,Oba Mina,Saito Makiko,Kato Rumi have also gotten sick lately.

And everything sucks atm.

11. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I'm just so mad that it's always the member that I'm interested in that graduate. With this string of graduations I can only imagine the senior members to stay around longer for SKE's sake. Great for Churi and Airi since I like them but do we really still need Sae around?

I wonder what management to do to fix this drain of new gen members. Ryouha is incapable of taking over wMatsui frankly. Anmi has the potential too but I dare not hope since her, rion an harutamu might just graduate or something the next day. Maybe they'll send Juri and Renacchi over to SKE to save SKE.

12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Indeed, i'm worrying about how long it's gonna take to build up another SKE. The gap has widened because of 5th gen graduation.

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't know about a shuffle, i think the more realistic scenario at this point is that with management settling with only 10 new 7th gens if the group goes through another 14 graduations this year in total with some of them being very pivotal key members and fans being disheartened enough that sales relapse and go down again. With the fan spirit down, management might just pull an SDN and have the entire group just end entirely.

14. plomeplome

The main problem is that audition ban, the girls would stay if they can get work outside the theatre despite not being pushed, a prime example is Oya Shizuka who is a regular in the quiz show.

Kennins and transfers didnt really steal those senbatsu spots do they? The management add 6 more spots for them (well they went over quota with December Kangaroo which something to be criticise of). Not saying they add more kennins and transfers since in fact there should be less, also imo if you are going to do transfers go with the fresh new ones like Tani since that makes little difference whether you are KKS from SKE or HKT but she will stay in SKE for a long time. Dont do transfers just to give 2nd chance because you then you are entitled to give her more than in her previous group.

15. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    What exactly is this "audition ban"?

16. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

No more additional kenin pls it will not help the group as of now. I want the captaincy to be pass to Masana and slowly rebuild the group with the help of senior members. Change uha as center and put her in the second row and train herself there to be the next future center. Make non and nao or ami as new centers. I think they should also return the first manager of ske (i forgot his name, the mustache with eyeglass old guy) because he handles ske much better.

17. plomeplome

Its been known that SKE girls (except WMatsui since they arent AKS) cannot go audition for outside work unlike AKB, NMB or HKT. They also turn down job offers. I still dont know why AKS is doing this to SKE girls but not AKB and HKT who are also manage by AKS.

18. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I didn't know that. But why only SKE?
    Akane auditioned for this year's Wiz run, right? Is that outside work or part of 48 work?

19. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

^
    Afaik Churi also has a different company. And wow didn't expect Tsuu to graduate especially now that she has ranked.

If this wave of graduation and decline in sales goes on then yeah they might pull an SDN on SKE

20. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    So, this is kinda like the 2nd mass grad isn't it? I know there was the first one but I wasn't a fan then so could anyone tell me who left and what were the effects?