[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

The timing of mizuho's graduation (during 12 gatsu no kangaroo) tells me that she really is frustrated after being left out. My two cents only.

Those members have new found dreams that's why they left (i don't know about haramina). Comparing mizuho to some of them is not right because some of them already contributed ALOT in the group and have a piece of being in the lime lights. Unlike mizuho escape was the only breakthrough for her career and then nothing. Im not saying mizuho don't have any contribution to the group its that she is just starting to make her own name and has alot of potential to be one of the ace in the group.

2. MalusRegisII

MalusRegisII Kenkyuusei

So barring a 7th generation member with ace-potential, is it fair to expect another SKE shuffle? Although shuffles have previously occurred after only one year, I'd hate to see Suda Team E change..but the future of the group is a definite priority ! Hopefully things don't go too crazy...

3. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

^
    Management might do another shuffle or maybe transfer another kennin to KII. It seems that those are the only solutions the management can think of lol

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    We'll need to see what happen in the upcoming few months because on Ace potential alone there's already plenty among 5th/6th gen(Kamata Natsuki in the KKS alone is enough to fill the hole left behind by Mizuho) what SKE mainly need is performance ready members(Tani/Sumelody are still struggling with SKE dancing after they've been doing it for a while now so unless a really good dancer like Nannan appear out of 7th gen it's gonna take a while before any 7th gen can be any help even if say 9 of them possess ace potential like the 5th gen).
    Because number might be a problem for SKE after Nishishi/Mieko graduate. Team S will only have 13 members that regular perform on S stage once that happens(Jurina/Sae/Milky/Natsumikan barely appeared on the S stage in 2014 either due to their busy schedule or just being a kennin).
    While KII will be down to 15 members after Riho and Mizuho gradute. Nao/Churi also got their kennin and will from time to time miss the KII stage.
    Team E is pretty much the only stable team in SKE atm but even then SSK senbatsu such as Rena/Dasu/Aya have a quite busy schedule and will from time to time miss team E's stage and Nonchan also got her HKT kennin. So needing an under or 2 is to be expected.
    Meanwhile we have 7 KKS(without counting Kaori) so even if you promote all 7 member you will still most likely face a problem once Nishishi/Mieko graduate in March (and tbh more graduation along the year is to be expected). But if SKE can make it work with just barely enough members across the 3 teams with a possible cross team performance like what NMB have done a few time then I don't see it being that much of a problem.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

About turnover: A lot of girls join the idol industry just for a taste of the entertainment world and as something fun to do in their younger years. Many don't want to continue on with a career in entertainment (whether they feel suited to it or not). It doesn't always have to depend on push or studies or [insert reason here] - some just don't find the entertainment biz to their liking, nothing weird about that.
    I don't think anyone can rightfully expect any of these girls to stay for years and years. The ones who do stay really long tend to be the ones who are put into positions where they're needed for brand recognition or leading the group, and that is a very small few. As for the rest, being an idol is either a stepping stone or an extracurricular, not exactly what one would consider a career choice. There's always gonna be turnover, and actually I thought the quietness of last year as far as graduations was abnormal (probably a lot of that had to do with not wanting to steal attention away from the Iwate incident/repairing the group before any leave).

Even still, it really sucks that SKE is losing so many girls this year already :( Sorry to those who are fans of Riho and Mizuho.

6. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Koizumi Mana resigned. She was one of the most popular candidates (and one of my favorites), so yeah, this audition is getting a little bit disappointing lol But this massive resignation is actually pretty common, I remember when SNH debuted a bunch of members left after reading the contract. It was also announced that 10 members will be selected.

Anyway, the videos. Obata Yuna and Nojima Kano are way more polished than the rest, no surprise they are the most popular between the candidates. For the other ones, some of them are ok, but some...not so much :fp: But the wotas seem to agree with me on which member is good or bad, so it's less worst, at least haha From the videos, I liked Sugiyama Aika, Nishinaga Kyoko (Props for singing Cross <3) and Murai Junna.

Edit: My favorite members for the Top 10 would be Nojima Kano, Obata Yuna, Umemura Oto, Kawai Rika, Kawasaki Narumi, Sugiyama Aika, Tsuji Nozomi, Murai Junna, Ooba Misaki and Nishinaga Kyoko. Ooba and Tsuji will probably not going to pass...I would bet on Asai Yuuka and Ota Ayaka (Maybe Suenaga Ouka) to take their spots. They will probably take a while to debut, though, they will be selected on February and will probably debut around June or July. Probably someone else will resign until there :^^;: I wonder if they will choose some tentative KKS too (#11, #12 etc.) because of this.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  7. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Chelsea Guinto has a nice voice! She looks nervous, but I think she has a very idolish quality to her. I wish I could vote for her!

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    2015.01.08 22:45
    昨日のチームK2公演にて
    卒業発表をしました

一月末までSKE48として
    活動させていただきます

昨日の発表で卒業理由は
    ブログでお伝えするとお話をしてあったので書かせていただきたいと思います

公式のプロフィールにも
    書いてある通り私の夢は
    ☆誰かを幸せにできる人☆です

職業だったり何をしたいのか
    決まっているわけではなくただただ
    そういう人になりたいなって思っていました

高校2年生になってから将来何がしたいのか?
    どうしよう?と考えた時に
    ぱっと明確な夢が浮かんできませんでした

私は自分は何がしたいのか
    何ができるのか考えました

興味のあったファッションのオーディションを見つけて受けてみたいと相談しましたが
    受けることができませんでした

たくさん考えている間にも時間は過ぎ
    学校でも進路を決める時期になり
    色々と考えていく中で新たな夢ができました

いつも私たちは公演やコンサートなどで
    可愛くてキラキラな衣装を着させて
    いただいています

その衣装は1着1着心を込めて
    衣装さんが本当に時間をかけて作って
    くださっています

メンバーとして作ってくださっている
    様子をすぐ近くで見ているうちに

いつかこんなに可愛い衣装を
    私も作ってみたいなぁと思うようになり時間がある時に衣装さんのお手伝いを
    させていただいたことがあります

もちろん何の知識もない私は
    縫ったりすることはできませんが
    髪飾りにラインストーンをつけたり
    布を切ったりしました

本当に楽しくて
    将来(高校卒業後)は服飾について
    学びたいと強く思いました

そのためにはもっともっと
    たくさんお勉強をしたいと考えるようになりました

SKEと学業は決して両立ができない訳ではありません

マネージャーさんはスケジュールを調整してくださったりできる限りのことをしてくれていて
    学校も先生は課題を用意してくれたり
    校長先生も気にかけてくださったり
    たくさん協力してくださります

自分だけの努力では難しいことですが
    両立はできます

しかし私は両立という形ではなく
    夢を見つけたからにはそのために
    自分の力になる学業を全力でしたいと思うのです

いつかSKEみたいな可愛い衣装を
    作るために!!

目指すは しのぶさんですっ!!
    アイドルがさらに輝くようなキラキラッな衣装を作りたいです

ファンのみなさんには
    本当に感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです

握手会やお手紙 コメント
    声援やサイリウム、、、

オールナイトニッポンの出演
    総選挙での素敵な順位
    AiiAさんのCM選抜

などをはじめたくさんの
    チャンスをいただいてきました

私はいつも応援してくださるファンの
    みなさんの笑顔が見たくて

すごい良かったよ!
    おめでとう!など素敵な言葉が
    聞きたくて今まで頑張ってきました

失敗したことや後悔したことも
    もちろんありましたが
    自分なりに全力で
    みなさんに笑顔や元気を届けてきました

だからメンバーには
    私が卒業した後
    私の分まで頑張って欲しいなんて
    思っていません
    わかってもらえないかも知れませんが
    夢を諦めたわけではないからです

私は自分の力でこの3年間
    そして残り1ヶ月間みなさんに
    感謝の気持ちだけでなく
    笑顔を届けさせてください

よろしくお願いします

山田みずほ
    SKE's no audition rule is terrible like always... Can the management just remove it already ? it have played part in so many member's graduations.
    But seriously the SKE management have been terrible these past 2 years rejecting jobs from media exposures such as AKB newspaper and more. The audition ban is awful(Jo Eriko and Kinoshita Momoka from NMB have gotten themselves main drama roles from auditioning). Kennin/Transfer taking up all the senbatsu spots... how do they even expect some of the girl to get any exposure when all they appear in is the stage(not everyone is capable of becoming a Cinderella like Shibata Aya well I could see Kamata Natsuki doing the same thing since she haven't been pushed at all but you get the idea). And tv shows such as Ebishow sucks in a sense that only a selected few SKE member gets to appear.. I mean Ebishow have been on forever and Miyamae Ami had her first appearance this season but the spot are mostly taken by kennin/transfers(I really wanted another Seifuku Jyoshi like show for SKE)

A total revamp is really needed in SKE right now management wise because I don't see SKE returning to it's former glory with the management pulling down the girls so heavily. The management is seriously shit compare to other sister groups like NMB/HKT.

As for 7th gens there are a lot of promising members so far but Obata Yuna and Nojima Kano are the two clear cut ace candidate so far.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  9. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    hope someone can translate Mizuho's G+ entry,,

------------
    Back to future KKS,
    Are they constantly changing the order of the candidates? I can't find my previous favorite lol
    Anyway, #24's got it in the bag~ I like #23 too. My money's on both of them.

10. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

There are so many kawaii in 7th gen finalist. Damn! Guinto really looks like a filipino.

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Obata Yuna is defenetly the ace of this gen!!!!!
    i love her :^O^:

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The girls i want to pass
    6221751_166.jpg הורד (1).jpg
    הורד.jpg הורד (3).jpg
    images.jpg הורד (2).jpg

13. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I put my money on Yuna and Kano as new W ace. They have that sparkle. And SKE is in real need of that. They had Ryoha but Ryoha is more a slow grower like Paruru. ANd SKE need stars now. AKB had the 3 musketeers and now NanyaaMion, NMB are throwing Mirurun and Nagisa and HKT have MeruMio and NakoMiku.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

lol why is everyone so worried about the number of members in a team. teams only need 16 members. there's no point in being a permanent under for a stage. Team members should be focused on other more important work once they are famous enough to get outside work. Being an under should be left for the KKS only. I'd love it if they cut the teams to 16 members only sometime soon.

15. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Tsuu just announce graduation

This is too much for my 5th gen oshi heart.

16. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Oh God pls help ske.
    This is too much already riho, mizuho then tsuu.. what a great year and first month of 2015 for ske.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    excuse me, who is tsuu?

18. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Iwanaga tsugumi the lovely,cute and pretty girl in team e.

My love for ske this year is totally been shaken. I hope I can still overcome this graduations galore.

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

the ske48 attrition turnover rate continues

20. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Iwanaga Tsugumi, a 5th gen and another high profile new gen. Ranked #46 last election and been a senbatsu member for 2 singles already.