Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

What a nice movie. The story was great, the actors and rena performed a good job. Hope rena will have more movies or dramas so that she can showcase her talent.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i also hope 2015 will be better for Rena with her getting more drama/movie roles to show her amazing skills and talents

may 2015 be Rena's best year yet

3. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Gift was so good, it ended before I even realized it ♡

4. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    I strongly feel like I'm being honey potted by Rena . . .

5. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Lately I've been finding out about Rena's nerdy hobbies, which align closely with mine. I just watched that two-hour train special. She's so lucky, got to try out that Shinkansen simulator! :eek: The show had a lot of interesting tidbits about Japan's trains, too.

The only bad thing that there wasn't enough of Rena! If she had her own show (like Yui has her Kyoto show) about trains/games/anything, I'd watch it.

6. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike

I felt the same way, but then while randomly looking things up on Google I stumbled onto this Tumblr post that is supposedly a
    Mobile Mail update from Rena where she says she can't deal with Hollywood Blockbusters and fell asleep while watching Spider-Man and The Avengers.

http://sakaeandfrog.tumblr.com/post/61501374244/matsui-rena-mobile-mail-2013-09-14

Not sure how I feel about this considering now a days most of the movies I chose to watch are Marvel related :hmm:.

7. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I don't watch many Hollywood blockbusters, so I can kinda relate there. Score!

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well not all the marvel films are all that great, though if she ends up saying she couldn't get through guardians of the galaxy, than it's just not meant to be.

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i only watch the marvel movies for the visual effects, that's it, but that's probably becuz i dont like the Avengers and prefer X-men (still pissed we'll never get marvel cinematic x-men movies), :((

anyway

OMG Rena in Nogi calendar

so gorgeous
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I can't get Spiderman and Xmen, and Avengers i just disconnect my brain to see it and enjoy the action. Since my "dorky" tastes are similar to Rena's, i kinda understand that comment.

11. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @kk127 thanks for those pics. renahyon is really gorgeous <3

sorry for changing topic i hope gekikara will make a great appearance on majisuka gakuen 4. rena is busy with her schedule so her character will be a guest character only.:|

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  12. Black Kashiwagi

Black Kashiwagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hello everyone. I'am new here. I decided to join this forum after being silent reader for long times. Mayuki is very famous in the fandom. But, i prefer YukiRena to Mayuki because YukiRena is more natural than Mayuki. Sorry for my bad english

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    welcome, hope you have a nice stay :)

14. azumacchi

azumacchi Kenkyuusei

Don't know if this has been asked before but I really reaaallyyyyy want to know from someone else. Was Rena actually driving the car in Gift for real?

15. Seven42

Seven42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Nope, she wasn't. She talked about it in an interview during one of the press events, and said it was one of those car trailer hookup sort of things.

16. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Thanx for that... was finally able to watch it. :D

Hmmm... IMO Gift was a such a Japanese movie with all the (imo) unnecessarily overly tragic family drama and tedious overacting bad guys that like seems to happen in every J-drama I've ever watched. :^^;: But still... it was a good movie... great performances... they had good on-screen chemistry IMO Endo-san and Rena. But mostly I was just utterly mesmerized by Rena Matsui... she has such a captivating face IMO... seeing her act in a real movie was such a treat. I hope she is able to do more stuff like this. :cute:

17. Black Kashiwagi

Black Kashiwagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's a common thing in movie production process that, in driving scene the actor/actress doesn't need to drive by himself/herself. The actor/actress just pretends to drive while the truck/trailer does the trick.

Rena watching Gundam while eating, source her IG:http://instagram.com/p/xUHEtPgoBI/?modal=true
    Rena's photo about train station, source her IG:http://instagram.com/p/xDKu8HgoC7/?modal=true

In my country that kind of interest (train/gundam) is considered to be man-only thing. So that's the farthest thing i can expect from a girl. I don't know with Japan though. My question: Is it her true interest? Or her job as a brand ambassador force her to have it?

18. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    rena x riichan avocado janeeshi at kohaku

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. azumacchi

azumacchi Kenkyuusei

Guess I hoped she knows though since they are promoting Toyota here. Would be nice though :) thanks for your answer!

20. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Personally I didnt see her as Matsui Rena the idol but Rena the actress....... It was a good movie with great cinematics and a nice soundtrack. But the ending really ruined the movie for me.... (Its one of those cases where if this movie had less going on it would be better) still definitely worth a watch though