Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Yui~!!!<3<3<3

stop making me grinning on my own~!!!:hehe::^O^::awesome:

i need to calm down...*take deep breath

ps, and yes! i definitely recommend you to watch mg2! Otabe was super AWESOME!!

2. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    There's still hints with Otabe (Seriously, if you want to wait to watch it then leave this one alone.)
    when she had that confidant moment with Salt in ep.2 (Although, it will depend on the conversation they had) It's just that telling her she got held back is a no-no.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    MG2 was where I first started to get into Yuihan. I remember thinking "So this is the Yui I keep reading about, huh. She has a great exotic look." And as the story progressed I kept wanting to see more of her, that Kyoto-ben sure sounded interesting.

Did somebody say Yuihan solo BLU-Ray? AHHHHH YESH!!!!! Ordered it!:omfg:Over two hours of Yui in full HD, in beautiful Kyoto. What is not to want?:p

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  4. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Concerning Yui getting weird when she gets excited, they touch upon it briefly in her shoujiki shougi match vs Paruru.

Sasshi also gives an impersonation of it.

5. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

EDIT: Oh, no, scratch my previous post, it looks like Gocchisama did the other half of the interview, with the members comments! Okay, good good, we didn't duplicate too much work :)

Here's the full interview with Yuihan herself!
    I also did my version of the members' comments, because I didn't notice Gocchisamaw was doing it, too. I'll put them up a bit later. Anyway, here's the full interview with Yuihan~

[​IMG]
    http://www.akblogs.net/article_translations/288-yokoyama-yui-interview-bomb

6. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Oh damn that blu ray, good bye all my money :drool:

7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

It is up for order on CDJapan :)

I must say that being able to get anything ~Kyoto Irodori Nikki~ related on BD is just great ... the series just looks so pretty

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  8. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Thanks @Neve for the translation! It's a great interview.

Awesome, thanks! It's also up on HMV. Now we don't have to pay a fortune for a forwarding service. :D

To mark the release of the new album, and to promote Tomodachi de Irareru nara, Yui tweeted this YuiParu picture: :cute:
    Yui Paruru 2015-01-20 tweet.jpg

Request Hour starts today! May and Mienai Sora wa Itsudemo Aoi are still alive to rank in the top 200. I hope we don't hear them for a few days! Also hoping for Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka? to rank high. Probably the last YuiNana performance... :(

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Just in case someone doesn't realize it.
    The translation above is the translation for the scans below.
    The talks about SKE48 2nd-gen audition sure takes me back.
    If you happen to found the footage of the audition, you can spot Yui among the candidates.
    And I guess Yui failing the 8th-gen audition is probably a blessing in disguise.
    Sorry, Neve. I know you put a lot of work into the translation. I'm really sorry.
    Here's my interpretation :
    Although I don't know whether that is a good thing or not.
    I think Yui have this idea that AKB48 related jobs are always a zero sum game.
    An occupied slot on the senbatsu is one less spot for other members while not chosen for a specific job/position is one more spot for other members.
    Yui doesn't want to voice her happiness or frustration to her fellow members.
    For there's a smile for every tear and vice versa.
    Hence, I think this an indirect answer to some of her senpai's concern above that she reserve too much of her own feelings to herself.

Here's my interpretation :
    Although Yui was quote saying she is "frustrated" that people said she's similar to Takamina.
    The word "frustration" might imply a negative undertone,
    but it was used in a much more positive way in the original text.
    I guess "humbled/troubled" might be a better word?
    [​IMG]
    Another picture of the YTA gathering yesterday from Ryouka's 755.
    This time, Karen's in the picture. :^^;:

I checked KTV's schedule, Irodori Nikki is going to continue into 2015.
    The January episode is going to air few hours later. :cute:

^I'm not sure if I want to use the word "reduced" to describe the new personality of Otabe.
    We're still in episode 2 and it's too early to call a judgement.
    Though I sure hope the script writer would provide a convincing explanation for the change in personality.
    (There are hints in episode 2)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I really love Otabe in this scene.
    She looks so motherly. :cute::cute::cute::cute:

What we get from episode 2 is that Otabe is one that drive the development of Rapapa's members storyline.
    She was the one that relays information to others and indirectly cause Yoga to seek for Sakura.
    I'd suspect she'd do the same for Magic and Salt,
    though I'm not sure about her relationship with Bakamono at the moment. :XD::XD::XD:

10. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^in my opinion, I'd say Otabe still have the strategic side of hers. And her relation with Bakamono looks more like master and puppy to me. Sorry if it sounds rude but I mean no offense whatsoever. Bcoz to me, they looked cute together~ :cute:

11. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    sorry for just popping in and out of conversations :^^;: I'm usually a lurker here. :XD:

^regarding Otabe and the new MG, I think she's still the same although she must have grown fond of watching over her comrades especially Bakamono. The part where she talked alone with Salt in ep. 2 kinda assure that, although it's still a mystery on how she gave the presidency. :huh: My only concern is, I think the cinematography of MG4 is just way off compared to the first 3 installments. The script is fine but I can't feel most of the mystery, comedy, action, and camaraderie in the story due to lack of focus. It'll be alright if it was just a new installment but they gambled in trying to connect MG4 to MG 1 & 2 and I was just expecting the same impact or even better. :wtf:

I'm still looking forward to the series though. Yui as Otabe is always an exciting and happy thing to watch. [hehe]

12. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    All right, you guys have convinced me to watch MG2... eventually. I'm already falling behind on MG4 as it is. :^^;:

Not yet reunion at Request Hour!
    [​IMG]

Even though Yuko was there, she didn't center Gingham Check. Instead, Yui did!!! I can't wait to see this!
    [​IMG]

More photos: http://blog.livedoor.jp/y1o2k0o8/archives/43022214.html

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I so need that Yuihan-Centered Gingham Check in my life!:omfg::omfg::omfg:

14. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^100 percent agree!!!!

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

16. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    AKB48 Yokoyama Yui fought with Paruru in the past.

AKB48’s next general manager Yokoyama Yui (23) starred in Yokoyama Yui’s Kyoto Irodori Nikki (1:59) that was broadcasted on Kansai TV late at night on January 21 where she revealed that she had a fight with Paruru in the past.

Yokoyama talked about her fight with Paruru as the answer of a question from a fan, “When you want to tell someone about something, is it through mail? Or do you say it directly?”

"It depends on the person. When I’m going to tell important things to Paruru, Shimazaki Haruka-chan, it’s absolutely through mail," she revealed. She also said, "We’re both alike. We also exchanged embarrassing things through long mail," and, "We only fought one time. At the end of the year two years ago". She said they fought by e-mail. But she didn’t disclose what was the cause. Later Yokoyama said, "We convey what is on our minds every time on the birthday," and she said that she can talk about anything with Shimazaki, that’s the state of their relationship.

After she talked about Shimazaki, Yokoyama, “Basically, I prefer face to face. I will try to talk to the teacher who has been watching over me directly. About serious things and jokes too,” talked about her choice of the way to communicating.
    source:http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/gossip/2015/01/22/0007680599.shtml
    Translation:http://girls48.tumblr.com/post/108921249215/akb48-yokoyama-yui-fought-with-paruru-in-the-past

==========

YuiParu A from RH15.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  17. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
  18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    this fight they had must be the one that Yui wrote on Paruru's seitansai letter... :fear:

still, i wonder what did they fight about...:huh:and they can talk about anything to each other. YuiParu~:blush:

19. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Has Yui ever taken a pic together with Team 8's Yui? It would be cool to see both Yokoyamas together.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @aspen_552001 I am dieing for a 2-shot, or even better a unit shuffle with Yuihan and Yokochan!:XD: