Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. rolca

rolca Kenkyuusei

I don't understand this people, I really like Kimoto, but how many times in the month she appears in Fukuoka? and she is in the senbatsu again?. Akiyoshi out again, Kojina in again, sad :(

Saludos
    Rol'ca

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Still surprised, and a bit confused, Maopani is out.:?:

But hey, if it means Annya is back in. I will GLADLY take it.:awesome::omfg::banana:

12 Seconds. This could be a great title for a great song. Or something completely opposite. Come on, Aki-P. Drop a golden one this time. A real golden one, not one you name golden in your social medias/interviews.:worthy:

3. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    YAY SO HAPPY MURASHIGE IS BACK AND EVEN HAPPIER THAT JIINA IS STILL!!:omfg: (though even i'm surprised...) [hehe]

Congrats to Ueki for making it in, I really like her and I always thought she had this similarity to Kanon so it will be nice to see them together. As much as I like Jiina, she shoudn't be in senbatsu, Maopani shoul'dve been kept in or or Okapan or Akiyoshi should've been brought.

AND FINALLY SAKURUPPI IS BACK AS IN THE WCENTER LIKE IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ALL ALONG. :banana:

4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I glad Anna back to senbatsu

before, I think she will not come back again lol

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Just watched the announcement video, and yeah at first I thought it would be Aanya-Nao WCenter hahaha. Glad they are back in the senbatsu!
    At the senbatsu announcement, I was like where's Sakura where's Sakura where's Sakura where's Haruppi oh there Sashi where's Sakura and ta-daaaaaaaa
    Sakuruppi WCenter!!! Shinkansen sisters!

Almost jumped in joy [hehe] Hope this single could launch HKT48 to a new height never seen before!!

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

SHIGE'S BACK *___*
    and I'm really happy for Ueki, she's a really good performer *w*
    (no Okapan Q_Q;)

I'm so late with my reaction |D lol

It sounds like another happy, but more mature song from the title.
    Sakuruppi center is great. I hope that Meru/Mio get good position too.

7. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    disappointing that murashige is back :(, Love The Double Center, And Nao is BACK!!! :) I was hoping Mao would stay in but unfortunately she's dropped :(. Anyways i hope the single is great

8. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm totally loving this senbatsu! finally Murashige is back!! XDDD I've missed her in senbatsu for so long! AND YASSSSSS KOWAKI W CENTER!!! :D

9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

@mayuoshiri
    @moonlit
    W-wait, I'm not the only person who likes Okapan??

Although it's sad when people are bumped from Senbatsu, I'm glad it was for Shige. I think this is a REALLY good Senbatsu and I hope this single is just as good or better as HKT's others (Melon Juice, Sakutabe, and HILY are all really great songs despite all being in the vein of cutesy idol songs, so like I said before, I'd be perfectly happy if they continued down the same path given that the songs stay great).

10. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I have to say I am somewhat surprised Ueki is in. I could list a number of girls I would figure they would put in before her. Not that I am upset, Ueki is great.

11. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I'm really happy Shige is in!! It has been a year since she participated in a single. So happy :cry2:
    Expecting a good single! Really, it has such a good senbatsu! <3

12. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! MURASHIGE RETURNS TO SENBATSU!!!! AH! I want to cry I am so happy for her!!

13. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR ANNA!!!

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm just glad that it seems that they really are giving Haruppi the opportunity she should have been given since the 1st single. Being named center/face then assumed a failed push even before the 1st single was just wrong.

And of course, happy for Sakura. Would love it if Sakura and Kodama would be the default double center from now on and just change it from time to time.

And I really though Murashige was the center based on the announcement video, hehe, now that would have been exciting.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think the 2nd gens are not pushed a they used to be is because of 3 factors:

-so they won't overshadow the 3rd gens
    -HKT tends to not push girls who are already well established (Akiyoshi, Okapan, Maichi, Rikopi, Hiroka)
    -what happened to Meru last year

16. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Haruppi... we continue with the thread of her return from the wilderness... it is a great storyboard worthy of any J- or K-drama... let us see how close this gets her to AKBG senbatsu. personally i think she will be somewhere around 14 to 20.

Sakura for Kami8 status... and this 1st centre will help. It will be a tight squeeze but she belongs with Mayuyu, Sayanee, Jurina, Rena, Yukirin. Will this centre help push her therr, possibly at the expense of Paruru and Sasshi? Wouldnt that be ironic after what she said last year about her rival being Sasshi?

Okay to see Russian back... what is heartening about this senbatsu is to observe how close HKT management are to the fans.... It is all about connection and context. The girl was indiscrete but has served her penance, now we rehabilitate her, and make that the story... the story of her return to repay her management and fans, and of HKT restoring one of their iconic members back to the front rank.

Not fussed with the gen vs gen thing. Uniquely amongst the Groups, HKT has 5 or more creditable centre combos all of which can be part of a compelling narrative. eg: Nako-Miku, Haruppi, Sakura, Sasshi, Madoka-Natsu, Meru-Mio, even Yui etc... absolutely brilliant from a wonderful group of girls

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

^maybe because they felt they needed to throw something at the angry fans? XD

@diocristian48 Okapan was missing like for a year, (or a reaaally long time, at least) because of her injury. Whatever she had established, it was gone but she's getting back on her feet though.
    That's why I hoped she'd get in.
    Also, Rikopi and Piichan had gotten into Otona Ressha, although they already are established.
    Ueki sure is established.
    They just rotate who they give a push.
    HKT is unlikely to get another single before Senkyo (lol)
    Last year Ueki had ranked in 1st day results. Maybe they want to give her a little push to get her in as well. Anna ranked last year, I think they hope she gets in again.
    Sakura is going for kami7 and Haruppi is going for senbatsu, so they're going to push them for it.

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I like how logic management strategy is, without putting aside fan's voice and concern.

Still, i have yet to figure out what they want to do with Kanon. She is so much absent from any HKT activities beside big concert that i'm questioning myself what kind of development would help Kanon to mix into the group. It's not like her schedule is as tight as Sasshi, so why the overwhelming un-presence?

Okapan or boss would fit well in Kanon spot. I'm also totally okay with Kanon, but her kennin perspective is blurry and confusing. I don't know where it's leading. Or have they've been forced to put her in HKT schemes? It feels like they are not putting any effort in Kanon. Getting a senbatsu spot and being in big concert is not what i call a successful kennin. It's more than that.

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

^yeah, agreed. But I'm pretty sure come next big thing, kennins will get mixed up again and Kanon will go bye bye...
    I don't dislike her. I actually think she's somewhat interesting (since I don't care much for SKE that's the best you can expect from me, lol)
    but her HKT kennin is so pointless, that her spot would be so much better used for other members of HKT.

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think Kanon's absence have to do with the fact that they don't have that much of budget for transportation expense, haha. (Remember when Sasshi was annoyed by fans complaining about the tour lineup). After all, HKT is located in different island. :D