Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

what about Ruppi/Sakura/Mio kennins then?
    or Anna/Natsumikan?
    how do they compare in presence in AKB/NMB/SKE to Kanon's presence in HKT?
    How many times has Non performed with KIV in theater? I know she was there for shonichi, and then?
    this is a genuine question, since I really do not know.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think a friend of mine did some countings and Non was present in the HKT theater 9 times iirc.

As for Haruppi/Sakura/Mio, they're basically HKT Senbatsu Top3 (after Sasshi) and they have many activities in Tokyo aside from attending the theater shows. Since you're an HKT fans too, you surely know how rare it is to see Sakura in HKT nowadays. While for Non to be in Fukuoka just for HKT activities must be really costly for them. Remember, every business operates under the basic knowledge of benefit-and-cost. They won't want if the cost is higher than the benefit they get.

Sorry for the bad explanation, I'm not good at this lol.

3. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm really happy that we finally have a Wcenter with Haruppi and Sakuratan.This is how it should have been in the 1st single. I'm a little upset about Non in senbatsu,I like her but she doesn't bring much to the group and her spot would really help other girls (her kennin isn't helping Non,it's exactly the opposite)
    Congratulations to Anya and Nao for returning to senbatsu!

4. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

@yuki8& that works for the harrupi, Mio and Sakura but Boss and Shige are constantly on the road doing both theaters.

Nons absence is just kind of a weird thing especially when two younger girls are putting in the time in their kennins.

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Yuki88 good point, I didn't think about all the other tokyo activities. Thank you for pointing it out. :) (you've explained it quite well)
    @fluffy this however is a good point as well. I guess SKE's management simply might consider it a waste of money, while HKT's management is more interested in promoting their kennins among other groups? SKE also has more members, I guess.
    Since they're under different managements and so on.

@tsukiname I'd say the problem with Non's kennin is that it makes her look like she didn't/doesn't commit to her kennin. A bit like what happened to Akicha's JKT story, which was not her fault either.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  6. lusm11

lusm11 Kenkyuusei

Im so glad that Sakuruppi Wcenter this single. This is what I want to see since ..... Hatsukoi Butterfly. Hope both of them can keep it up.
    And stop complaining for second gen since they got push even before 1st gen. It's just how management rotate position for each single

7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura n haruppi w center is amazing xD was expecting Boss to enter senbatsu :c

9. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Listed on cdjapan, yesasia and hmv. Amazon has listings for bonus unique photos and universal music have a maxi which contains all versions.

Not sure what the bonus of ordering the maxi is but you'll need to proxy (tenso or other services) as it doesn't ship internationally. Apparently it only comes with one mini calendar as well which doesn't make sense.

10. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Exile is going to release their single the same day as HKT

Oh the irony :fp:

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Gosh, a THREE-WAY fight. HKT48 vs. EXILE vs. Girls' Generation - we're hopeful though HKT48 can get #1...maybe take a look at how well EXILE is doing against AKB48? Not the same success.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't mind a little bit of a challenge.

It's not as though as going against Nogizaka46 like we did 2 years ago lol

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if they do go against Nogi now, HKT would be crushed like a mosquito, fun fact the last time HKT went against Nogi, in the long run, Nogi actually won even though HKT sold more 1st week, Kimi no na wa kibou stayed in top 200 for a whopping 73 weeks and sold in the end about 30k more than HKT SSS

but GG i'm not worried, EXILE would'nt be a problem if they don't do an EXILE Pride thing

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    yeah, like SKE going to be crushed like mosquitoes by NMB, right?

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yup, :), it isn't new that the last single NMB crushed SKE :) like mosquitoes, this upcoming single, i'm not sure since the whole music card makes everything a mess

16. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Exile won't beat HKT either. They usually only do like 150k in sales for first week releases.

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, Exile pride was a one off thing, their last 3 singles or so averaged aroudn 150k indeed, so nothing to worry about unless HKT suddenly dips which i doubt seeing how they still sold like 300k for Hikaeme

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Minowa Natsuki Well, Boss got into Wink wa 3kai, maybe she'll get another shot in the future.
    or maybe we'll finally see a day where there is an undergirls track for HKT >>;;;;

19. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

EXILE didn't even beat Not yet's 5th single... but anyways, the one releasing same day as HKT is not EXILE, it's Sandaime J Soul Brothers (also formed by EXILE's producer). They are the latest sensation, their current album is about to beat AKB's album for the yearly #1.

They are releasing 2 singles back-to-back though, one on 15th April, and the other on 22nd April, so unless they have gimmicks (particularly concert ticket gimmicks), I don't think they will beat HKT.

As for GG, I don't see how on earth the word 'VS' can even be used here.

Oh, and since when HKT went against Nogizaka??

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't understand why you would even start to compare HKT's Oricon numbers to Exile's, J Soul Brothers', Girls' Generation or any other artists.