Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    It never gets old either, lol. Everytime I think I'm used to how she looks, out of nowhere I see another picture and I'm sort of in awe of that strange aura she has. Even for Nogi, I saw some pictures lately and I can definitely say she's got the concept down so well you would swear she's a kennin to SKE and not the other way around:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On a different note, there was someone on tumblr who did a rotoscoped gif of Rena:

[​IMG]

Original author's page: http://luckgaki00.tumblr.com/post/98404586933/rotoscope-animation

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  3. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    [Fangirl screams]
    I'd been reading this manga for like two years, and i was intrigued in why they were keeping one of the main characters without a seiyuu... and now...
    [Fangirl sceams get louder]

5. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. kamirena

kamirena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I'm happy for Rena. I'm kinda freaking out right now (because I really love animes) :omfg:
    But... I wish everyday another movie. Like 'Gift' or any other genre. Because I'm not picky, maybe a drama :hehe:

7. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
  8. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Nogizaka46 PV Ikisugi ta tomodachi Matsui Rena & Hori Miona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yukirin posted their group photo in Green Flash
    rena.jpg
    rena1.jpg
    https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/573056845624963072

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  10. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    matte eh? EH????? Rena has a freaggin amazing voice!!! I can totally see her working with tani!!! sugee jan!!!

11. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

sorry , im new here, anyone might tell me her instgram and twitter account name plz :(

12. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Instagram: renamatui27
    Twitter: renampme

13. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

14. kamirena

kamirena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Articles about Rena voicing Suzune in 「Denpa Kyoushi」

[​IMG]

A new voice actress has been added to the cast of the anime adaptation of Azuma Takeshi’s manga 「Denpa Kyoushi」. The young sister of the protagonist, Kagami Suzune, will be played by Matsui Rena (SKE48 / Nogizaka46). It is her first time lending her voice to an anime character.

Suzune is the young sister of the protagonist, the otaku teacher Kagami Junichiro, and she is the one who pushed him to become teacher when he was living a dissolute life. Star of the softball club she often threatens her brother with her beloved bat, but truth is she really cares about him. (tln: 兄想い= kind, thoughtful sister toward her big brother)

Matsui is a well known anime and manga enthusiast and she’s been coached by seiyuu
    Kotobuki Minako, so we should look forward to her 「Anii!」(tln : big bro’!!).
    The anime will start airing on April 4th on Nippon TV channel, every Saturday at 5.30pm.

「Denpa Kyoushi」tells the story of an otaku teacher who claims to be affected with YD :Yaritai kotoshika Dekinai (I can only do what I feel like doing). Kagami Junichiro will come to the rescue of his pupils by answering to their worries with very unprecedented lessons.

[​IMG]
    Comment from Matsui Rena

Q - What was your reaction when you heard you had been picked for the role?
    Matsui- Surprised. I was like「Of all people why is that offer made to me?」.

Q - A few words about 「Denpa Kyoushi」?
    Matsui- It portrays what a teacher can be in a new way. I think it’s a first time in an anime with a school setting, you see a complete otaku who is also a genius taking upon himself to solve his students problems. The hero being an otaku and a genius there are a lot of concepts and ideas appearing in the manga, I had fun with things I never thought to find in a manga. YD is a very interesting expression, sometimes I think it wouldn’t be so bad for me to catch it.

Q - Your character is the energetic type, notably when she negotiates firmly with her brother
    Matsui- It helped me discover a new facet of myself, now I have fun recording. I’d be happy if fans too were to appreciate that new side of me. Junichiro is played by Hiroshi Kamiya-san and his sister keeps on feeding him his lines, so I want to play her in a way that fans will find refreshing, notably by stressing her sharp tongue.

Q - What kind of girl is Suzune?
    Matsui- I think her charm point is her openness, she trusts people and does everything she can to help her brother whom she worries a lot for. Those traits are really great.

Q - A message for viewers please
    Matsui- Suzune-chan is a frank girl and I hope to make you feel and like her outgoing nature. All characters have very distinct and rich personalities, making 「Denpa Kyoushi」 such an interesting work. The animation and voices will definitely add to their uniqueness, I’m myself terribly excited to see the final result when it will air. There are also a lot of cute girls making their apparition, so by all means try to find the one you like.

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/139948

Oricon
    When Matsui knew she had been chosen to voice Suzune, her initial reaction was 「Of all people why me? I was really nervous.」. To ease her anxiety, until the first day of recording she seeked advice from members of the group who already had experience in voice acting and from the professional seiyuu Kotobuki Minako. She practiced her timing intensively with the rehearsal video she had received beforehand.
    (Recording) is difficult. Unlike stage acting, when voicing a character you have a precise length of time to deliver a precise quantity of words…」but despite her struggle in this new environment, Matsui showed a resolute stance 「It was a wonderful experience, I felt the envy of improve growing in me as I recorded today, so as the recording progresses I want to keep doing better to appropriate entirely Suzune’s role!」.

ameba news
    I asked members of my group who have experience in voice acting how to proceed, Kotobuki Minako-san gave me advice on how to play, on what I should do at home to practice.
    Matsui made all possible preparations to face the first day of recording, including training with a rehearsal video「I noted the timing for all my lines. Kotobuki-san told me this operation was indispensable so playing the video in slow motion I focused with all my might to remember how many seconds I had to speak.
    And being an anime fan, she naturally set her exigences toward herself very high. According to the producer who was present during the recording, Matsui requested retakes of her own will, for scenes she wasn’t satisfied with.
    Even though she is challenging voice acting for the first time, Matsui showed no intention to make compromise with her acting and showed the rigour of a professional 「When I watch anime, I perceive a sort of rhythm in the way seiyuus deliver their lines. When I tried it myself this rhythm seemed off and I was sure people who would be watching the anime would feel the same disturbance, so I asked for advice on how to improve.

http://news.ameba.jp/20150304-40/

trans cr.: http://sakaeandfrog.tumblr.com/

I LOVE HER INTERVIEWS <3<3<3
    I love everything about her :^^;:

15. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Rena twitter&IG translations:

Cutieの撮影をしてきたよ
    春服かわいい♪お楽しみにー
    I had a photoshoot for Cutie
    spring clothes are cute♪please look forward to it~
    rena1.jpg
    https://instagram.com/p/z3zB40goEi/

玲奈ちゃんが久しぶりにきてくれたよ
    rena-chan came after a long time
    rena.jpg

珍しい組み合わせ
    unusual combination
    renahyon.JPG
    https://twitter.com/cutie_twjp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    チークを縦長に入れてみた
    いい感じ(*-∀-*)
    #make#cheek#木曜のお昼

I tried to put on my cheeks
    looks good
    #make#cheek#thursdaynoon
    renas.jpg

16. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    upload_2015-3-6_23-55-58.jpeg

松井りな
    松井v3!!!

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^Oi!!
    why Matsui v3? where are you placing Matsui Sakiko? :^^;:

18. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    lol no, if this matsui got drafted to SKE then she's v3.

19. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Think on the brighter side...

Free push(No efforts of coming up with gimmick), and a lot of chance to work along side of the 2 veteran Matsui, which can help her grow at a ridiculous rate.

The triple Matsui of SKE

20. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    +1 rep for MoaMetal!!!