Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    HKT48 5th Single (12-byou) Handshake Events

2015.05.23. (Sat) Chiba, Makuhari Messe Event Hall
    2015.05.24. (Sun) Chiba, Makuhari Messe Event Hall
    2015.06.13. (Sat) Nagoya, Fukaige Hall
    2015.07.11. (Sat) Fukuoka, Fukuoka Kokusai Center
    2015.07.20. (Mon) Osaka, Intex Osaka
    2015.10.03. (Sat) Kitakyushu, West Japan General Exhibition Center

source: http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-11999367149.html

2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Ahhh... no Okapan... kinda sad now. I wonder what would have happened if they had waited a bit before pushing Okapan... like if Jiina and Okapan had switched places in their senbatsu selection pushes if things would have played out the same. Ah well... but at least Aanya is back... yesh! :banana: And as for Nao... I really liked her in that AKB part-time job show... she was so good with those kids... so I guess I'm okay with this too. LOL.

I really thought it was gonna be a Sakura solo center this time though... I would've like to have seen how Sakura handles the spotlight alone. And also since IMO Hikame was a secret triple center... I am kinda curious to see how this Sakuruppi w-center thing plays out.

3. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Previous singles had 4 days of handshakes, this one 6, doping sales?

4. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Pity if fake, would have been interesting to see... My sense is, not impossible, esp if they push out to 100 ranked members ( not even a rumour... Just a personal thought on where it might go... Not sure if this might also mean expansion to 20 from 16 being the basic unit... Dunno)

It's more about coordination than about pure depth of wallet. You can prob make a decent stab at number of votes you might need to rank, so if vote "wastage" is minimised, it's possible....

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

31 ranked girls is an impossible target. Even 20 is a big stretch for 80 available spaces.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I find it amusing when people somehow think selling records is a bad thing.

7. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I don't find amusing how you automatically are assuming that I think in such manner

I'm ok if they want to increase the sales, but nothing wrong with pointing it out

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    @Mayuyubro didn't say anything like that at all. He was just pointing out an increase in handshake events, which is extremely relevant because HS tickets are the main reason people buy HKT cd's. I'm also thankful he pointed it out because there's a big chance people will look at other reasons to explain HKT's increase in sales, like Haruppi and Sakura being double center, Anna's return to senbatsu,the quality of the songs or because management are marketing geniuses.

And to be fair more cd sales through more theatre edition handshake events does lead to considerably more waste ;)!
    [​IMG]

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

In that case I apologise for doubting your intentions, it's the way you phrased your comment came of as being quite negative.

10. Hedonist

Hedonist Kenkyuusei

Well its not like they can utilise music cards like their sisters. :fear:

11. junjou19

junjou19 Member

This whole "crushing like mosquitoes" thing amuses me. Not like I hate SKE or anything but some how the wording of it just makes me happy. Thanks, @gocchisama and @kk127 . Let's let HKT crush the competition like mosquitoes.

12. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

6 is still the least out of the sister groups anyways. NMB have 13, that's equivalent to 2 singles, and 3 if HKT were to remain at 4.

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Really? NMB does 13 theatre edition handshake events for one single? Are you sure 13 isn't the number including national events?

14. plomeplome

NMB has 7 individual events + a couple for 2shots I think + the usual national handshakes but its always been like this for a few singles now.

15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Nope, they added 2 hs events + 2 2shots events, so now they're at 13 events (9 hs, 4 2shots)

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Congrats to Haruppi (again) and Sakura for being W Center!! I'm happy 1st gen pushes are still alive.

But man those cds just thrown away like that?! I'd happily take one if I could sigh
    Or they can even sell it to China. what a waste...

17. plomeplome

well people wouldnt buy it even if they are 100 yen, I found tons and tons of them at book off which I bought like every single there are lol

18. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Did anyone know at which site we can check the number of slots allocated for the girls + sale results after each round? Heard the sale has been going, but I have no idea where to check it.

19. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    The only info I got from handshakes for this single is Sakura 21/30(2) and Sasshi 2/30 in the 2nd round, just browse 2ch

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You can usually check the results manually on ch.chara-ani.com if you have an account, but there are definitely matome sites for this kind of stuff too. I'll see if I can find a reliable website and link it here. For now, since they're still simple enough for me to take a quick look, here's a summary following the format

Name, Sold Out Slots/Total Slots, (Almost Sold Out Slots)

If I don't mention anyone, it's because they neither have sold out slots nor do they have almost sold out slots.

Round 1
    Miyawaki Sakura 0/30 (3)

Round 2
    Sashihara Rino 2/30 (0)
    Miyawaki Sakura 21/30 (1)
    Hokazono Hazuki 0/12 (1)