2010 Fantasy Football - S48 League

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by flagator21, Aug 13, 2010.

1. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Guys,

Are there any NFL fans out there that want to play some fantasy this year, or join yet another league? [hehe]

I'll start up a S48 League if enough people are interested. So just leave a message here or PM me if you want to join. It'll be through Yahoo! Sports.

Hoping to have at least 10 members to start the league with. You don't have to know much about football to play... don't be shy :p

Members that have shown interest:
    flagator21
    Decreez
    cisumechan

2. cisumechan

cisumechan Kenkyuusei

I was actually thinking of starting a fantasy s48/gogo basketball league once the season starts. Anyways, count me in on this one flaggy. live draft?

3. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ I'd like to have a live draft, but we'll need to figure out a good date/time so that everyone can participate. I'm glad you asked that cis.

So, everyone that wants to join, please list your ideal days/times for a live draft. They usually last a couple hours. It's not mandatory that you be there for it, but it's highly recommended. ;)

Anytime is good for me. :)

4. cisumechan

cisumechan Kenkyuusei

yeah a live draft is the way to go. anytime is good for me as well, just need an advance notice on the date.

I believe the 9th of september is the season opener so we have around a month. are you Giants or Jets fan flaggy?

5. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ I dislike both, actually. I'm a Dolphins fan :D

First, we need more people, then we can decide on a draft date.

6. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Yeah people join in !!!! It will be so much fun [party]
    Especially after seeing how so many things happened during off season [rock]

7. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Looks like we're going to have to scrap this idea.. there's not enough people :(

Decreez, cisumechan: I'm running another league with some personal friends, and you guys are more than welcome to join that one. Send me a PM with your email address if interested and I'll send you guys invites. Our draft in that league is 9/5 at 8PM EST.

8. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Aww, too bad we can't get the league running.
    Thanks for the offer flagator, but I'll pass. It's not like I'm dying just to play fantasy football. [hehe]
    Maybe next time and thanks again for trying to get this thing going ! :)