24 hours with...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Pan-chan, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

PEOPLE LET ME STRESS THISyou are locked ina room
    you can't go ANYWHERE
    only in the room lol

Okay so there was a show over here called "24 hours with (insert celebrity here)"

basically, a guy had to spend 24 hours not a minute more or less with a celebrity, in an enclosed little flat thing. they had a kitchen and were given food to cook and drinks etc and could go to sleep too.
    but he had to spend that time interviewing the person and getting to know them

so my question is obvious.
    Which member would you spend 24 hours with? What would you ask them and what would you do together? When this guy had steve-o from jackass they did stuff like bowling with beer bottles lol

so it doesnt have to be all serious, but bear in mind you only have basic things.

Lets keep this clean by the way ;)
    most of them are still children!

2. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Miichan.

Activity: eating pineapple ice cream and laughing. For about 3 hours.

After that, we would have:

cooking competitions
    movie time
    talking about AKB48
    drawing pictures together. having her teach me how to draw gachapin
    talking about school
    talking about things she likes and doesn't like
    practicing kanji together

that's about it.

3. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

Oku Manami

bake some cakes together and dress her up (a lot) =P
    oh yeah, I'll watch some movies with her too
    and I'll take a lot of photos of her (plus me)
    then slowly I will ask her about why she enter the group in such young age, her experiences in the group (training), and ask who is her bestfriend in the group (hopefully she has)
    maybe I'll teach her some jonies style dances too.

I think I need more than 24 hours then.

4. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

lol i dont see how that possible if youre locked in a room all day lol

5. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

I'd like to spend 24 hours with Oku Manami

I'd like to ask her about how she copes being so young in a group like this
    how it (if it does) affect school and home life
    and what kind of pressures it puts on someone so young
    also, what she hopes will come of all this in the end, and where she'd like to go in life

of course then we'd watch a scary movie and have lots of sweets and stuff ^___^

6. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Nacchan. Bong.

Story writes itself really <3

7. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Of all the times I've said "I knew that was coming," I really meant it this time.

8. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

But only if you had written it before I did, it would have had more meaning <3

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

If i had to pick one AKB48 girl, Mariko Shinoda.

I'd spend time hanging out, getting to know her more, probably since i already met her once, i'd love to spend more time with her, going to her favorite places, and just hanging out, maybe go on a boat together, karaoke, eat some Okonomiyaki in Osaka. :D

10. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

No second thoughts - Sae!

I'd exchange my PSP with her DS Lite to play with, then we'd chat and chat and chat and chat non-stop.

We all know Sae is the KING of all things chatty. :D

I don't know, maybe we'll cook up some dishes while exchanging recipes.

Then we'd watch K3 together and I'll just tell her how awesome she is.

Haha. It sounds fun just imagining it.

11. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Sayaka.

Activity: Censored.

:p

Ok. I'll about something more serious later. I have to work now.

12. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

oh shit, I didn't read it carefully.
    edited =P

13. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

@ Poke: oh yes... that date would be amazing... just be with Sae <3<3<3

Well... obvius I wanna be with Sayaka-chan <3

Maybe we can cook together and teach each other different food of our countrys
    then we can talk about SAE XDDD no no... that's not
    we can watch k3 (Poke, sorry for stole your idea, but I love it <3) and ask her many things about team K and how she feel in akb, etc...
    then we can watch stars and drink MILO *O* I love that idea!

I just wanna be with her, we can do anything ^^

14. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Kasai Tomomi of course. :mrgreen:

I would be happy by just hearing her voice for 24 hours. <3

It's good that you're following the Japanese law. :p

15. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

It's okay!

But imagine being in a room with the Twin Tower... That would be even more fun! :D

16. CDevil

CDevil Member

I saw a few minutes of this show once, it had that guy from the boy band Blue. It was pretty funny seeing him get angry at this guy for insulting his friend. I think he called him a 'prick' several times, or was it 'tosser' :lol:

I'd choose Nakanishi Rina:

I'd sit down in front of the TV watching Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, while Rina cooks up something for dinner. We'd then sit and chat at the dinner table about how her day went, and whether or not she's been having trouble with annoying guys (because if she has, I'd go and chop off their feet and kick them in the gonads with them). I'd also ask how she's finding work, before whipping out a bag of her favourite desserts as a reward for being so awesome at what she does. We'd then go watch a bit of TV, but she falls asleep on the sofa, so I'd wake her and tell her to go brush her teeth and change into her jammy jams so I can tuck her into bed. When she's ready, I'd go and tuck her in before reading her a bed time story. After that I'd tell her that if she eats all her vegetables and works hard, she could one day grow up to be a very successful woman. I'd sing her a lullaby until she falls asleep, and then I'd go and sit in my rocking chair while watching a Clint Eastwood movie and knit her a new sweater that says 'RINA' in gigantanormous letters on the front. I'd then cry myself to sleep knowing that she won't be my little girl forever...just until I die :cry: In the morning I'd make her breakfast in bed. While she's eating I'd be washing the dishes and cleaning up. When she's all ready and dressed, we'd spend the day doing stuff including: playing videogames, watching anime, letting her beat me at arm wrestling, helping her finish her homework, listening to music, and drawing pretty pictures. Before the 24 hours are up, we'd do a duet of the song "The time of my life" (from Dirty dancing). I'd then run off into the sunset never to be seen again. I'd spend my days in the shadows helping those in need.

17. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

hmm.. multiple thoughts here, since i hate the idea of being locked inside a room for an entire day:

with haruna: she'll be begging the staff to open the door already
    with ohori: i'll be begging the staff to open the door after maybe 2 hours :twisted:
    with risa: we will do crazy things to open the door
    with sayaka: we'll just kick the door open and enjoy the rest of the day somewhere else
    with gussan: i'll force open the door and find someone i know who should be in my place instead
    with tanamin: the door will fly with double rider kicks and we can go enjoy the rest of the day at tokyo dome city
    with marie: the door will wish it never existed and pigs will fly over a frozen hell
    with nacchan: the staff will find an empty red bull on the floor and a one of the walls missing
    with erepyon: we will count to 5, and muizu will come out of nowhere to break down the door
    with notti: i'll die if she doesn't stop joking for 1 hour straight
    with haruka (seed): i'll spend the next 24 hours trying to find out why people in the theater stopped me from becoming her fan

and...

with mariko: i'll spend the next 24 hours asking her why she did that to her hair... and why in the world does she think she looks like a "french doll" with it.

18. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

oh yes... that't would be better <3

my perfect date would be "In the middle of my twin tower"

19. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei

my first thought was to practice aikido together with sayaka.
    But then again, that idea of yours is better..

20. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

@Cdevil: ....0-0 .... lol that was awesome i like it

@youko: HAHAHAHAH i imagine you;d get like Bobby Brown did on his episode and try and kill the other person if they got on your nerves lol

some nice ideas
    im surprised so many replies already