Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

^
    I'm going to be surprise if kasai show up tbh
    I'm sure she realize what her placement will be if she enter...it's better to just save face

2. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Shinoda Mariko confirmed.

3. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Hooray! Shinoda Mariko has officially shown up!

4. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

So... That's 2 big shots so far...
    hmm maybe we will see more sooner than we think? XD Or maybe not =P

BTW I also made a thing... lol it's not even done and I don't even care if you use it or even look at it... I'm making it since I prefer this format of viewing XD And I know it's far from pretty but I'm writing the entire code manually so it takes forever as is. I just... have nothing better to do than this... yeah. =P I actually kinda enjoy it so it's not even a waste if I'm the only one who uses it. lol I've made like 10 of these stupid table-based pages for random things recently anyway. Good way to pass the time while waiting stuff, in this case, for more members to sign up. lol
    http://xinchun-misc.webs.com/akbsousenkyo.htm
    (I do realize I left out Riho, Jurina, Anna, and Miyuki. Too lazy to list them twice so I'm listening them in the group they were part of first, which is SKE/NMB respectively.)

6. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Hmmm, why no picture of Nontii on the election sign up page. If they are lacking in photos I have plenty on my hard drive I could loan them. [hehe]

7. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I dunno... Maybe it's because she isn't 100% confirmed yet...? That's the only reason I could think of... lol

8. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I think the reason for the picture is because of her agency...they'll be the people to release the photo

9. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Oh, I hope it's not due to her not being able to actually appear at the elections results. I saw another site that said Noro’s candidacy has been put on judge of election committee as she can’t participate in Vote Count event. They better not pull her (and start making up rules that weren't there from the beginning) because she is getting one of my three votes.

Here are Cindy and Nontii signing up!

Attached Files:

10. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Would of been nice to see their applications scanned. Would of liked to see what they entered in the various fields and the picture they actually used.

11. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

So after 1 day it was 33 people, and after 2 days it's already 53 total... lol only 20 signed up on day 2 though. XD

...I don't like that the site clears the chronological order of signups after midnight but hey what can you do... lol

I guess what I can do is just get there before midnight Japan time... XD

I wonder how many people will sign up...

At first I thought not many KKS from non-AKB would even consider it (and some from AKB too) but since all the NMB KKS signed up on DAY ONE, I wonder... lol

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ In the end it will be EVERYBODY except the ones who have announced their grad plus Minegishi, if she has some decency. [hehe]

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I updated and "finished" my page which has a one-page easy to navigate listing of everyone who signed up or is eligible... Link is my whole signature lol (just click any part of it XD) I didn't want it to be too spammy so I won't link it anymore, it'll just be there in my sig if you're interested. =P (And sorry it's ugly/boring, at least now it's uniform and stuff... lol too lazy to make it pretty but may add the profile pics if I'm not lazy tomorrow. or maybe not. I dunno.) But yeah I won't bother advertising it anymore unless someone specifically asks or whatever. =P

Anyway... Debating whether or not to sleep yet... If I do sleep, I will be up before anyone else signs up pretty much for sure... But if I don't... I'll miss someone, probably. >___< I like finding out as soon as they sign up... It's fun. lol

14. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    sigh... so still no sign from my saechan.. and my rikanyan.. :cry:

both have reasons not to participate.. hopefully tommorow will be a good day.. and I'll see their name on the list..

@Trinu:
    nobody knows for sure.. it's the 1st of this feature on the sousenkyo..
    I read/ heard it once that sousenkyo is hurtful for members.. even for top members.. they can think of any motives to not joining the sousenkyo.

I mean, look at last year matsubara.. I can't blame her if she said "no" to this year sousenkyo.. (though I want her to participate), especially if she had some idea of "graduating" in the near future. or some people that "almost certainly won't rank".. hundreds of them..

SKE's nakanishi yuka already expressed her hesitancy to participate.. her reasoning was logical and make sense.. I bet she's not the only 1..

about minegishi..
    idk.. I still have this "good ending" scenario in my mind..
    that's she'll raise her votes, still in senbatsu. waves of support coming to her through her teary speech..
    arghhh too much soap opera..

15. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I bet when it approaches the 6th, a whole load of candidacies will be announced. :^^;:

No one from Team B yet :cry:

16. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

She shaved her head...... :hmm:

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Maybe if she didn't it would be OK for her to participate. But she did and all eyes from all around the world were put on AKB, judging it. I don't care about her personal life, tbh, but having friends telling me how I could be a fan of that... well. :hmm:

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That didn't exactly do anyone any good, least of all the group as a whole. Whether she wants to participate in the election is another thing though.

19. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah her shaving her hair thing was stupid like f*q
    AKB fans were blamed for "shaming" her because we're all apparently "40 yrs old men who like pure virginal girls"
    But if miichan join and her rank actually rise then it will show that fans didn't care and want to support her despite what happened

20. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    ^ whether she participates or not, I feel like we need to give her all the support that she needs, regardless of what happened before. Even though it may be true that she did cause a lot of trouble, she did shave her own head...that has to count for something at least

If she does enter, it means that she still believes in herself and the group...but she should be expecting some backlash as her true punishment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.