Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe I am too late to ask the question, Why they is make Sayanee as center in SSK guide book? usually the winner the last year get the center position. and why they also putting Ikoma/Ricchan/Mirurun/Kojimako/Sakura which should is Sae/Milky/Aya(17)/Miichan(18)/Umechan(19)?

[​IMG]

maybe clue for the fall single? because many rumors say Sayanee is the center and the line-up more like management favorite than the last year senbatsu line-up. I probably have little reason:

= Ikoma as representative of NOGIZAKA.
    = Ricchan who get big push & fixed senbatsu since Heart Ereki.
    = Mirurun, because Milky scandal? & the rising star in NMB.
    = Kojimako who kick Annin in the regular singles/Mae Shika Mukanee & very-very favorite girl of management/Aki-P.
    = Sakura who get big push in AKB & 2nd representative of HKT.
    + No Sae because management/Aki-P don't care anymore.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Management wont drop Milky because of some lousy scandal that wasn't even worth commenting on.

3. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I actually am also super confused by this picture also. Can anyone explain to us please?

4. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Actually, the reason behind the cover was, according to the magazine itself, was a ranking speculation based on things such as HS tickets sales, web search, fan communitys, midia popularity, etc.

5. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thank you! Ugh if only if only :wall:

6. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    but her scandal have big effect in the last election lol.
    I guess they/management have another reason if want drop Milky from AKB senbatsu, not only her scandal but she already senbatsu in SKE/NMB & not member of the top 16 senbatsu anymore. previously management already drop her from Ai no Sonzai senbatsu after her scandal.

I understand, but they are forgetting this sousenkyo book not popularity based HS,web etc. I guess Sasshi more deserving than Sayanee because she win in the last year's election. I feel pity for Sasshi, I still remember in the guidebook 2013, Ricchan get 4 exclusive/special page even though she was not ranked in the sousenkyo 2012 and Sasshi only features in the last year ranking member even though she is ranked 4 lol. I guess not based on HS,Fan etc but also management/Aki-P favorite members and I don't surprised if they/management will include Naanya in the next year guidebook after they did with Ricchan in 2013 & Kojimako in 2014.

7. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    maybe... :^^;:

but I'm not sure with Dasu & Mirurun in senbatsu... I think more safe if they change Mirurun>Milky & Dasu>representative of Team 4 (Miichan or Yuria)... although I really wanted to see Mirurun in senbatsu :(

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think Rena and Milky will drop in AKB's next single
    they kennin is their own groups (milky in SKE rena in ngzk46)
    so i can see Miru in the senbatsu but i prefer Fuuko ._.
    but tbh i don't think management will put girls like Miru in senbatsu because they still have Annin and Kato Rena

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Kojimako didn't kick anyone. Annin had exams to take.
    I'm sure she would have been in senbatsu if it had not been because of that, and I think that's the reason why Akarin came in.
    And with her rise in the election this year, they're not leaving Annin out of senbatsu (whenever she recovers and comes back).

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Miichan, someone who had a legitimate scandal, dropped 4 places too, ranking out of senbatsu. She was also cut from a few singles. But they brought her back, and she's still performing with Senbatsu whenever she can. Milky, someone who's "scandal" only blew out of proportion due to people jumping to conclusions, has been subbing every time she can for KNP senbatsu members who are unable to make it.
    She's not going to be kicked out of AKB senbatsu because of a scandal like that. If anything, she will be dropped from senbatsu if management say something along the lines of "she's already in NMB and SKE" which in that case, they would drop Rena too.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Which is what I'm hoping for. :^^;:

Miichan is a 1st gen, she gets special treatment. Plus she's raised her profile by bringing up the new Team 4.

As for subbing... well, Tomu also subbed a lot last summer and that didn't mean much, so I wouldn't look much into that.

12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Annin/Kato Rena is not NMB member lol. I guess if they/management want to replace Milky also must from NMB because they already prepare 2 seats for each sister groups/6 seat for NMB/SKE/HKT.

I don't know she is absent because exams but if compare with Heart Ereki, I guess Kojimako replace Annin and from sister group, Akarin replace Lovetan. and I am not sure Annin will participate in the next singles except there are members who graduate. If not, I guess would be same with Mae Shika Mukanee with minor changes/Ikoma replace Yuko and Sakura replace Akarin.

I don't say she will drop forever from senbatsu, maybe only 1 singles, more like in OMG NMB senbatsu, she not participate because "hotel room scandal".

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

If she is gonna be dropped because of the scandal then its gonna be the most recent one after her scandal which is probably Ibiza Girl.

Also if they are gonna drop Milky and Rena then they probably gonna make an AKB only senbatsu with kennin ofcourse. Whihc in this case I dont think group reps are gonna be considered

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I looked at it the other way around.
    It was Yuko's graduation single, so it was fitting to have the next girl come in right then. So Kojimako came in for Lovetan.
    Annin was a lock for senbatsu, but since she had exams and all, they went to look for another fresh face and the only one they could come up with was Akarin (the next new gen AKB member was Nagao, down at Next Girls).

I don't think there's a rule that AKB has to have 2 girls from each group. HKT hasn't had two since UZA.
    If they drop Milky and don't put anyone else from NMB, so be it.
    If they drop Rena because she already has Nogizaka and don't put anyone else, so be it.
    They will still participate in the handshakes, so it's not like the sales are going to suffer much if they don't appear on TV.

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I wonder how Milky and Rena would feel about being shafted out of senbatsu... Especially Rena because she's been there for like..ever (not really but you get what i mean)

16. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    yeah... I agree, Kojimako came in for Lovetan. If see the senbatsu in Tsugi no Ashiato, Kojimako already there, replace Lovetan.

[​IMG]

If they not drop Milky & Rena... maybe Mako or Annin only have a small chance to enter in senbatsu...because Sakura & Ikoma more likely enter senbatsu rather than Mako-Annin...

17. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

If Milky and Rena are dropped from AKB senbatsu, I don't really see it as getting shafted - Milky's position in AKB senbatsu was about as far back as one could be anyway, and now she's a front girl for two groups. same with rena - she was hanging out in the middle of AKB senbatsu, and now she's #4-5 in nogizaka, as well as #2 in SKE.

My thought process is that management gave milky and rena kennin status with other groups so that they could free up two more spots for other pushed girls. I don't know if annin is gonna make a return for the fall single just yet, so my money for the next single is on MSM senbatsu minus yuko, milky, and rena, adding in yuria, sakura, and ikomachan/renacchi/naanya

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think Ikoma is a given. It would be truly unfair to have Rena at the front of Nogizaka and not put Ikoma there.

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I think they are going to expand the senbatsu. AKB need it the most, much more than NMB and SKE

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Sorry, Shafted and Dropped literally mean the same thing around the area I come from xD

We all know that even if they're out of senbatsu they would be getting better positions in the sister groups at the end of the day, but I just wonder how they would personally feel to not be in an AKB senbatsu anymore (more so rena) after being there for years.