Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Izurina looks stunning in her poster!

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Not a huge fan of Yagi's poster, but Tomu's gave me a nosebleed because it was so saucy. I swear, she too damn photogenic for her own good. She's on a level like Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari in that respect. (Not gonna lie, the reason I started obsessing over her was because she reminded me of like Uemura Akari and Itano Tomomi mixed together lol).

As for the argument about Ikoma's declining fan base within her own group, I think that it's a bit irrelevant. Whether she's hugely popular or not, she's still the only representation of Nogizaka in AKB48, so she's still highly likely to get a considerable amount of votes. Any Nogizaka fan that feels the desire to vote at all will obviously vote Ikoma unless they have an AKB oshi that they're bullying for.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ikoma makes senbatsu. I quite want her too, since she's cute and would provide a fresh face. Just don't let her sing lol.

I think she'll at least make Undergirls.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

- What is runch? WTF, Ricchan! :XD:
    - Naanya doesn't look like herself.
    - Renarin is forever lovely. <3
    - When did Manami turn so beautiful and why isn't she pushed with Miion?
    - Renacchi seems serious. I wonder why it says in her poster *cough*
    - Mio with Skirt, Hirari outfit? BLASPHEMY!!!!
    - I think Miion overdid it a bit. :^^;:

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Best poster goes to Rena (amazing picture!), prettiest pics are Naanya <3
    Although they went for very simple posters, Paruru and Miyuki look cute~

6. Nagisa

Nagisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    hm360
    They're being broadcast on NicoNico and YouTube as well.

http://www.akb48.co.jp/news/detail.php?id=16007

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG, my goddess's poster is awesome, Kill la Kill and Rena, dead, immediately :shock:

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm always so surprised at how many girls opt for a somewhat "boring" poster over something more interesting - granted, most people's votes are accounted for long before the posters and videos come out anyway, but still. A poster with the kind of picture you can find anywhere isn't going to be very eye-catching.

My favorites are:
    Matsui Rena - aww yus that Kill la Kill. Her poster is the best one just for sheer image manipulation/idea for it.
    Furukawa Airi - otaku #2, with that shingeki poster. Well, I expected that from her XD
    Motomura Aoi - my 2nd favorite poster, playing up that pyro angle, you adorable little firestarter! Now that's what I call moe!
    Iwatate Saho - I just love her catchphrase and the audience participation with it. It translates cutely to the poster here. The poster is designed well too.
    Sato Sumire - Somehow I didn't expect her to bait fans with sex appeal. Silly me.
    Kawaei Rina - keep rollin' on, bakabaka.
    Nakagawa Haruka - I just like that she's still so dedicated to Indonesia. I think it's very cool of her that she's adapted so well to a totally different culture like that.
    Komada Hiroka - Just do it!
    Takeuchi Mai - Ahhh yesss Sailor Moooon, so many points for this.
    Takahashi Juri - I think it's designed well, and I like how it uses her character from Sailor Zombie, which is a good character. She plays it well.
    Yumoto Ami - can we make this girl a full-time AKB ninja already?
    Miyazaki Miho - I think the design is good, it looks cool. There is a definite shortage of cool-looking posters this year.
    Yokoyama Yui - is classy as hell.
    Tanabe Miku - oh Tanamin...you're so funny...
    Kusaka Konomi - WOW MUSHROOMS

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    After thinking about it, I would like to see Yukirin win this election. Reason being that she isn't far off (the was 3rd once), so she could make the jump.
    • Sasshi already made 1st, and her legacy is over now, so having her be first again would be kind of dull for me? I feel like it should be a one time thing. It would be interesting to see her get #1 again so she can be the first member to do so, but that interesting moment will last about a day, then we'll just have another senbatsu single and move on.
    • Jurina is a good candidate, but she's already had center singles, and SKE center constantly. It wouldn't be interesting for me because she's practically a center girl in AKB anyway. It was interesting when Acchan got #1 despite being a center girl because of the rivalry with her and Yuko. Jurina has a rivalry with Rena, but it's more of a competition to see who is #1 in SKE, not AKB/48groups.
    • Mayu is a prominent center in AKB now and to be honest, she bores me a little when she centers (despite me loving her in general, I just find her incredibly boring when she's centering a song). Although I would love to see her finally take that #1 spot, like what I said with Sasshi, it will be interesting for that day only, then it will bore me when the single comes out.
    Yukirin has never centered an AKB single, yet she screams "I'm a great Idol with potential". I feel like we haven't seen the best of her yet because she hasn't been given that opportunity. By her being center that could happen. I would like to see the outcome of this election end like this.

1. Yukirin
    2. Sasshi
    3. Mayu
    4. Jurina
    5. Paruru
    6. Rena
    7. Takamina
    8. Sayanee (I actually wanted her at 7 but Takamina just has to make it to Kami7 no matter what)
    9. Yuihan
    10. Kojiharu
    11. Sae (I love the determination her fans have, I would like to see her keep her spot in senbatsu)
    12. Milky
    13. Miichan
    14. Kawaei
    15. Umechan
    16. Kojimako

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    people always seem to forget to include Rena in the candidates for winner, she isn't that far off from Jurina and she beat Jurina once and her handshake is 2nd or 3rd best in the whole 48G

I want to see my baby suddenly out of nowhere takes the crown just to troll every one:^O^:

11. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    kinda like how she trolled everyone with her ssk poster. maybe it's some foreshadowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah, I also wish Yukirin wins because she never got a center and I just want to see her reaction being the most voted. She's such a hardworking girl (not saying other members aren't) and she's so caring with fans. I don't know, other popular members almost all got a chance to be center in AKB single but not Yukirin, yet she's one of the best singer and she got great presence too. The thing is, I hope Yuki's fans will get motivation to vote even without Yukirin asking them. Because except for last year when she said she wants to be center, this year she went back to her usual speech that she support Mayuyu for center. I love Mayuki and admire Yuki's support for her friend, but somehow I wish she could be a bit more selfish sometimes, for her own good! So I hope her fans will still have motivation to vote for her a lot, even if she tells them she supports someone else, and even if she cares about them too much to ask them to make some efforts but "not too much". Such a queen :') If not 1st, she better get top3 at least XD

As for Rena, I have nothing against Jurina but Rena has always been my fav, and I'd love to see her get the best rank for SKE members. She did great this year, she's a dedicated idol in every way... Just look at how many things she writes for fans everyday haha. I sometimes wonder how she can go on and work that much, yet find time to share so much with fans. She's amazing. and her poster is definitely the best, I couldn't expect better. Other posters are nice and cute, but they mostly will only interest the member's fans. But for Rena, she find a way to get the interest from her fans and other fans as well. She did great! I just want to see her do well. Maybe top5? but there's so much competition though.

Not to forget I actually want Paruru in top5 ^^;; if it's between these two for #5, then I go for Paruru, but Rena can still get 6th or so, it'd be good.

This isn't a prediction, but more like a prediction mixed with my wish (in other words, a realistic wish ^^) -
    1) Yukirin, 2) Mayuyu, 3) Sasshi, 4) Paruru, 5) Rena, 6) Jurina, 7) Takamina, 8) Sayanee, 9) Kojiharu, 10) Yui.

But honestly one of my wishes is to have more surprises than this, like someone unexpected making top10 (someone who wasn't in senbatsu last year) just for more changes. However I just hope that if it happens, it doesn't go to a member that I don't know/like; haha.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As Yukirin Oshi, when she came out saying not to support her much. My reaction, "Sorry to disobey you, Oshimen, but this one time, I MUST! Yukirin for FIRST!":1st:

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it would be great if Yuki/Rena can be 1 or 2 and vice versa, they are always so close to Mayu/Jurina (only few votes away), they both beat Mayu/Jurina without much exposure like Mayu/Jurina before (both in 3rd election), they are the epitomes of idols, they have great presence and aura, management favor Mayu/Juri more but Yukirin & Rena were always pulling tons of hs sales for 48G since the beginning of time (Yukirin & Rena were the original handshake queens, not Milky/Sayanee), yet they never seem to be favored much by management, Yukirin was put in last row for MSM and Rena even though a kami-7 is usually invisible during akb promotions, which are just horrible

If both YukiRena graduate right now, management would lose 2 of their biggest sources for hs so yeah, i do wish they get to be in the spotlight somehow

15. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday

My feelings exactly. I'm really rooting for Yukirin this year. If there is one member that "deserves" it, it's her.

Also do you guys think Tanochan could improve her rank this year?

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

A MaYuki 1-2 in the election would be awesome to see. It would show how far those two have come along in AKB.

17. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    @notsolittlej
    I'd be more surprised if she didn't, to be honest. NG center to low UG is definitely possible for her.

18. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't mind Yukirin or Mayuyu winning. Either will be great!

Here's my current realistic ranking prediction which will unfortunately have to include Sae...

1. Mayu
    2. Sasshi
    3. Yukirin
    4. Jurina
    5. Rena
    6. Sayanee
    7. Paruru
    8. Takamina
    9. Kojiharu
    10. Yui
    11. Sae
    12. Miyuki
    13. Daasu
    14. Sakura
    15. Ricchan
    16. Miichan

17. Umechan
    18. Kitarie
    19. Yuria
    20. Akicha
    21. Nana
    22. Kaotan
    23. Annin
    24. Kanon
    25. Churi
    26. Reinyan
    27. Mocchi
    28. Airi
    29. Mariyagi
    30. Masanya
    21. Haruppi
    32. Tanochan

Would be great if Mako/Renacchi/Fuuchan/Lovetan can make a great leap forward into Under Girls.

19. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Did anyone catch the title/theme for this year's election?
    Should add it to the title ;)

http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo/37thsingle/
    夢の現在地~ライバルはどこだ~
    The Current Location of (My) Dream ~ Where is (My) Rival ~

I'm totally in love with Rena's poster, just perfect. Even the words on that poster is awesome :D
    Lol-ing at Nana and Takamina, XD

I don't think I've ever gotten around the chance to make predictions @_@ Really hoping they live-stream it this year, planning to watch it (stay up all night ;D) with a friend of mines~~

20. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

FYI in case no one's ever watched Kill la Kill (Rena's poster reference), it's super fanservice for guys. Makes complete sense now that Rena would be into it :omfg:

11 days until we overract to the 1st day results :banana: