Abe Kyoka (Kyoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    To celebrate a new member with Abetitan as Kami-oshi, yes you @shabondama , a revival post!

I must confess that before recently I saw her as a good dancer but easy-going, not being the type to take initiative and teach others. But boy has she proven me wrong.

First of all she helped Haruppi with the Pajama Drive choreography. [clap]

But it clearly doesn't end there. Natsu posted about Abe-sensei teaching not only 3rd gen juniors, but also Chihiron and Maichan!. :inlove:
    [​IMG]

It really looks like a staff teacher at work with the members. :lol:

I must say that I look at her with a substantially different view now, more responsible, caring and like a pillar of the team.

2. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Kyokaaaa <3 What an angel. She needs more fans, let's see if we can bring this post a bit of activity!

And the last image... haha that's one of the things that I love about her, her height :p

I didn't know she was helping others in coreography, I have to watch newer LODs to see how her dancing skills have improved [rock]

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @DeJure: Good idea, Abekkori's needs some more love.

I think in that picture they are just rehearsing Junjou Shugi. That unit (as performed on Tuesday) is Abekkori, Chiichan and Maichan, with the 3rd gen as back dancers. Abekkori is in the front because she's center. Natsu said that Abekkori looks like a "leading teacher" (引率の先生) in the picture because she's much taller than the other girls, but I don't think she was teaching them. :)

Nevertheless, I'm very happy about Abetitan's new position in Pajama Drive. Not only she is center of Junjou Shugi, but in the group songs she is usually in the front row (which means that she's blocking the view of whoever is behind her :lol:). This stage will be a great opportunity for her to improve her dancing skills. Her height naturally makes people look at her when the group is performing, so she just needs to keep people looking. :)

4. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Some gifs I found in this Tumblr page

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I need to know where is this from [shock] Chiizu looks so tiny at her side hahaha

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Those GIFs are from HKT Variety 48, episode #15. The Kenkyuusei were doing a series of tests to determine who was the best performer among them. Chiizu spent most of the time hugging Abekkori, which was really cute. :XD:

6. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I did some screenshots on the LOD from 131120, Abekkori was in the MARIA unit!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

From her G+

[​IMG]
    Google+ post

Edit: Yay! Second page~

7. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @shabondama: Thanks for the screenshots! Abekkori looks pretty. :)

So, a few months ago Abekkori had this recurring joke of making fun of the other girls' catchphrases. Each day on the stage she did a different catchphrase, usually replacing some word for "broccolli". She did this throughout August and for half of September, parodying the catchphrases of 15 other girls in total.

Now I've made a compilation of all these scenes in the video below. The video ended up a little long (about 10 minutes), but I think it's worth watching. Brace yourself for a lot of giggling. :XD:

[dm]x17l25x_002_music[/dm]

8. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    WOW! Thanks DreamingPebbles for the Abekkori compilation!

Honestly on "Brokkori tantou ni naritai" and Brokkori revolution I've almost fell of my chair :D :D

Definitely NSFW [hehe]

9. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Just watched the video and it's awesome! She says broccoli a lot (one of the few things I understand lol) but it sounded very funny :3 love her laugh, everytime she laughed she made me smile.

I learned how to cut videos and encode it, and I thought it would be cool to have her performance of MARIA in her thread to attract more attention :)

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/80559436[/vimeo]

10. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Sad thing on christmas...
    Abekkori decided today, that she will leave HKT48 to work towards her dream of becoming a model.
    Her last performance will be the Pajama Drive at December 30th, things like her last handshake meeting have not been decided on yet.

Farewell, Abetitan! I hope you succeed at being a model, I will miss your sillyness..
    :cry:

(source)

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Well this is a decent graduation now unlike the ones before her. [speechless]

12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's easy to guess why: being KKS and at the same time as the tallest girl in 48G don't seem to help matters, so graduating might get things faster on the career ladder.

13. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Damn... Well, I guess being in HKT wasn't helping her. And it must have been terribly frustrating for her to see so many of her groupmates doing gravure.

I'm gonna miss her giggling... :cry:

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Besides, I also think that some agency's offering her a juicier contract, and she didn't want to miss that.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i am extremely sad to see Abe Kyoka leaving HKT48.

Mainly because she was sooo near to reach the next step of HKT : the formation of Team IV. Management told her to wait "her turn" over and over again. Doing so much performance, waiting to get promoted and finally advance as an idol.

I don't think i can understand her frustration, but at least i can empathize ; left behind for the formation of Team H. Yes, there's a limited place in the team, yeah HKT is the youngest sister group. It's bittersweet, but she thought she could wait enough.

Then, 2nd gen came. And even though she was supposed to be a senpai to even newly KKS, management decided to heavily push a lot of 2nd gen and even place one of them at center of the group. After this, how was she supposed to find her own place in the team?

Maybe that's because she couldn't answer this question that she decided to leave. I remember she was already modelling before HKT. But she gave a try with HKT. And i think management never really paid back her hard work and patience as an HKT member.

I'm happy Anai cried for her when she heard of her announcement, because she cared about Kyoka's situation. But we have to admit she wasn't evolving in HKT48. She was fed up of being laid back and choose to try the road of modelling again, but without HKT. I respect this decision.

When i listen to "soko de nani wo kangaeru ka?" My first thought wasn't for Haruppi but actually for Abe Kyoka. In a way, it was a much worse situation on her and the 2 other 1st gen Kenkyuusei to live. And that's also why during 2nd live anniversary, she was here to sing the song.

All in all, i would like Abe's graduation to be something that management should avoid. It's true we can't fullfill everyone wish ( there can be only one center, we can't "push" everyone at the same time) but the LEAST we can do is to let them find their PLACE.

I consider Abe's graduation as a failure ; not for her but for management. A dead loss, because management didn't bring any worthy opportunity for Kyoka to achieve in HKT. Unlike Amina or Nito Moeno graduation, her graduation will undoubtly have a bittersweet taste of unfinished business.

I hope she will find a new way to grow outside HKT48 and she will still keep good memories of everyone.

16. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao

I am totally agree with you.
    I always feel that Abe kyoka and Maikaomu will going to graduate without making much progress in HKT.
    Yuukosu and Airisu seems to do fine after they graduated and I hope Abe will be fine to

17. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    This is sad... i dont know many kks or watch their performances but she was one of the few i truly enjoyed seeing performing, she shined during her units and i guess i can only hope for success for her.
    I agree, her graduation is to be considered managementts failure.

Her last performance will be on the 30th

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So that's why there were a lot of 1st gens listed to perform on the 30th that normally hardly show up in Pajama Drive.

I think it's a good decision by her to graduate. She'll be much more free to take up model jobs. And I think that she'll be okay, seeing that she has prior experience with modelling before joining HKT and that she has the physique for it. Trying to boost a modelling career by joining HKT is a very risky move in the first place as most large features are to boost the top members of a group. And you can't blame magazines for wanting members that would make them sell more/the most.

As for management, you get selected for the "top" or not. In other cases you need to try and find your own niche, which sometimes works or not. (One fo) her niche(s) was clearly her forte for modelling but sadly that cant really come to its right here.
    Waiting for management to reward you for loyal, hard work doesn't work, and will probably never happen. As an idol take your fate in your own hands and think about your strenghts yourself. So that's why I think nobody has a real blame in this (as far as I can see, I'm not a AKS employee inside the system) but it's just a followup of unfortunate evolutions. And also why I think this is good, because she's now taking matters into her own hands and thinking about her strong points herself.

I never really connected with her a lot but she was loved by many members.
    I'll watch the perfomance on the 30th. Tears are also a sign of showing love between members, only expressed in a different way.

I hope I see her in a magazine someday.

19. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    I though see will be the ace of the future team KIV :cry:
    but, she choose to graduate to be a model. I appreciate that [clap]

20. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    This is really sad news, the first real graduation from HKT...
    I will remember her weirdness and giggling, she always put a smile on my face during every MC she was involved :(

I will be around for sure on the 30th even if I fear lakes of tears :(