Event / Concert AKB48 10th Ann. Memorial Event/Theater Ann. Show (15/12/06 and 15/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well get chubby is a nono for idols it seems like some of the push members are gaining weight...

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    JIJIPRESS

こじはる、AKB10周年で珍発言連発
    AKB48劇場10周年記念特別公演が行われ、終演後にAKB48メンバーと卒業生が会見した。久々に劇場のステージに立ったOGの前田敦子は、「劇場はいいなと思った。この距離感が、あっという間にAKBだったころの気持ちに戻らせてくれた」と笑顔。篠田麻里子は「2年のブランクがあったので、筋トレをやって仕上げてきた。誰にも負けない自信があった」と話し、並々ならぬ思いで公演に臨んだことを明かした。そんな中、1期生で現役メンバーの小嶋陽菜は、10周年を迎えた実感がなかなか湧かない様子。10周年公演の感想を聞かれ、「私たちが年を取った分、ファンの方はおじいちゃんみたいになっていた」「昔からのファンの方が10年前のチームKのジャージーを着ていて、物持ちがいいなと思った」と珍発言を連発し、周囲を笑わせた。

出席者:AKB48、板野友美、大島優子、篠田麻里子、前田敦子

2015年12月8日;AKB48劇場(東京・秋葉原)
    4分51秒

【時事通信社】

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They legit only look chubbier than Tomochin, who literally is the butt of every anorexia joke on GirlsChannel. I don't think there's really a problem, especially when you think about how some girls in the past were made fun of for their "turkey legs".

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I don't think being chubby is really a problem for the girls, but the real problem is being chubbier than the first time you join the group. Most girls gets the chubby hate are those who are chubby but they weren't originally chubby. It's the comparison that makes it look bad. It's really surprising that a girl gains weight after working hard while still have to concentrate on school. The logical situation will be the girl gets skinnier.

(When i watched the Tsundere perf, i didn't recognized Naanya till they zoomed her belly lol)

5. kenziekinz

kenziekinz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah I wouldn't compare anyone to Tomochin, she's just tiny all over. She's not even 5 feet tall of course she's going to look small.

6. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ... Tomochin isn't even skinny though. She has an average body build. Mako got a little chubbier lately (she's always been on and off with her body size) while Nana got noticeably larger (AKBINGO even made fun of her for "looking like a young Haruka Shimada" a few episodes back).

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Naanya has really gained weight since she joined, if she could just stick to a diet like Shimada did and get back to her original skinnier self, her rank in ssk would jump really high. I'm hoping she gets there because she has so much potential to let it all go to waste because of this.

8. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Maybe it's a side-effect of her being in puberty? (I mean check out Takeuchi Miyu now)
    At any rate, if Oba and Shimada can do it, she sure as heck can! Just needs proper motivation.

----
    Has anyone seen the "Decade" documentary included in the 0 to 1 no Aida dvd?? (It's like our fill for the lack of documentary this year)
    It's a must-watch~ (Though I hate how they skipped over Janken like it wasn't that important)

9. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I think being "chubby" is more an effect of puberty than anything. Self-experience (me and pretty much all my friends, male or female) from some years ago :^^;: It depends a lot of the members and their fans, too. Some of them don't really seem to really care about this, so no problem with that, yay. And they are not overweight at all, on all this cases.

10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    There was a big discussion about Tomochin's anorexia when she published her weight back in 2014. It was 36.8 kg or around 80 pounds (she doesn't look much different today). Coincidentally the same weight that Takamina had back in June that caused a huge uproar (she doesn't look much different today either).

So if you think that is 'stunning' then that is up to your taste I guess.

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    In addition to what @Togasaki posted, most of Tomochin's antis call her either "stick figure" or "plastic surgery" monster, so there's that for you.

She looks stunning now, but even then that's only because she's literally a stick in terms of her body weight. I don't think that's healthy at all. I do agree that Naanya has gained some weight but she only looks fatter in comparison to other girls.

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well they are ridiculously short so of course they will weigh less. They are only 5-10 pounds underweight.

http://www.csgnetwork.com/weightfemalebodycalc.html

Mako is likely 10 pounds overweight based on her height and chubby legs, while Nana is in the range of 15-20 pounds overweight.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You realise we're talking about teenagers here, right?

Kojimako is 18 and Naanya turned 16 in September.
    They don't have the hectic schedules the super senbatsu members have and they still have some growing up to do.

Just chill. :/

• Like Like x 3
  14. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes it was so good! I don't understand Japanese but it was very well done and I cried a little at a lot of points (Acchan's graduation lol)

15. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

I am not sure if it violates any forum rules but to equate being 10 pounds underweight with average while harping on the guesstimated weight of two young teenaged girls...Tomochin is extremely petite even for a young Japanese woman. There is no reason to make her the arbitrarer of acceptable weight limits.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The only 2 part that I actually felt like crying was the 2 time Sashihara's win was nearly announce...

I donno why, but her winning just seem like... Something truly, truly amazing just happened. Some historic shit in 48G.

Then again, the first time, she did it against huge odds, the second time, she smashes all record with 190,000+

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    As for the weight conversation. I'm not saying that it's inappropriate, but it is definitely skating into the realm of being "off-topic". The only thing I will add is that sometimes it isn't the most fair comparison when you consider some of the members are extremely thin. Anyway, let's curb all the weight talk, at least in this thread.

18. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't think being chubby have an impact in SSK. just look chubby member like Mako (+Juri/Yuria), they're fine lol
    I dunno, sometimes some members looks more cute when they're chubby like Naanya/Juri

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm 18 lol, so I know how puberty and growing up works.

Most of you have been through that phase as well I presume.

Instead of saying bad things about Tomomi Itano, how about you acknowledge my point f view? Look at the entire senbatsu for KnBMB and you will see that those girls have beautiful legs. None of the girls are too skinny (except maybe Sakura) and they have the "ideal" body type that both men and women seek. Believe it or not, more women want Itano's body type than Mako's or Nana's. If you like chubby legs, that's on you.

Edit: I'm sorry for bringing it up. It seems like most people on this forum disagree with me, which is fine. Everyone has the right to their opinion. But the newer generation has a weight issue, that much is clear.

20. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

To be honest all this weight talk is really disgusting. Just stop, ew.
    There are girls who starve themselves even though they are still very young! It's so unhealthy.