Single AKB48 15th [Sakura no Shiori] 10/02/17

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Figaro

Figaro Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - [TBD] - 2010/02/17

17.2. is the exact date of my 19th birthday!
    I got so excited when I found out XDD <3
    Since RIVER made me an AKB-fan, I'm so psyched about the new single! Still... I have no hurry to get older though XD

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

now, if JE doesn't add any limited editions or anything provocative enough for the fangirls to buy more copies, do anyone actually think we wouldn't beat Hey Say JUMP now?

everyone releases at least 2 editions, and i'm sure aki-p will give us a good deal. it's a nice, simple, and effective idea to boost sales. i guess they are probably doing this because there's nothing else to replace the senbatsu voting ticket/ax voting ticket. it won't work as good as the ticket so hopefully this is just one more extra to get better sales and they actually have something planned to replace the voting ticket.

maybe this is a 2A Single? that would be nice.

Amazon: +DVD A / +DVD B
    Tower: +DVD A / +DVD B

3. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

That's a very nice and funny idea, I love it ! :)

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oohh, that'd be awesome. I've always wanted a title like 'To Be Determined' or even 'Untitled'. :XD:

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

That would be nothing short of amazing, and that actually really fits with their usual lyrics (You probably know this as you translate all of their songs!). I can image this to be sung at the very end of the first/third chorus.

6. tiller

tiller Kenkyuusei

The rumors I've been hearing are that this will be the Team WPB/Team YJ singles. Granted this is pure speculation but the timing does makes sense. Unless of course I am totally wrong...

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

that actually makes sense because it would explain why the 2 editions this time D=. maybe it's something like this?

DVD A = AKB Song/Team PB Song
    DVD B = AKB Song/Team YJ Song

AKB Song
    Team PB Song/Team YJ Song
    +Insts

DVD with AKB song PV and Team PB/YJ depending the jacket with makings and bonus videos if possible, then a voting ticket for your favorite team as one more stage of the whole campaign and boom there you have a totally possible single with gimmicks included D=.

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I just hope it's not something like how they did First Press Editions back then, with a version being available only for a while while the second version would be the one that continues selling after all the First Presses are gone. The old First Press Editions are a pain to get if you want a new copy, they sell for ridiculously expensive on auctions [boom]

9. tiller

tiller Kenkyuusei

That's only a problem for lazy people who don't preorder :hehe:

10. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Aki-P is probably undergoes steroid therapy......

He seems too be oblivious about the importance of break.

Oh well, put it this way. We can see them doing new dances with new clothing :hehe:

Well, maybe you all can hate me, but I really hope that I can see more Jurina......

Or perhaps SDN48, just to make it fair.....

11. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Believe me, I would've if I was an AKB48 fan back when they were doing this :XD: I got into them about a month before Oogoe Diamond released and King Records releases one version for each single (not counting theater version, which is usually just the single without the DVD) and that was it, which made it simple. Now I'm scrambling to get all the First Presses for the singles I missed :cry: Bingo for over 8000 yen = FML.

12. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

I'm sorry to hear that but I just bought the LE of Bingo! here in my country and it only was around 1800 yen.
    Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places [worried] I hope you find it for a better price^^

About the single, I think the WPB and YJ team idea is very possible but if that's the case I believe there are no Under Girls or Theater Girls songs and I really liked that concept <_<

13. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

^
    hsyuegofbc< vp<wiavsfpicW(/ZVAIEC1!!!!1111! Where the hell did you find the BINGO! LE here in Germany for that little money??

14. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

At the Neo Tokyo in München.
    I was surprised they even had AKB48 stuff there XD

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

http://blog.mariko-shinoda.net/article/133719917.html

The music video is being filmed today and the day after. So long before the release date, they must be trying to get it out of the way so they aren't too busy.

http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1258977296

It doesn't look like Jurina will be in this PV. She's missing the Team S performance on the 25th because of poor health. However Rena is missing that performance because of media filming, so she's probably in it instead.

Actually I think this is another one like Oogoe Diamond & BINGO! where everyone appears. There are no AKB performances on these 2 days, and members who are unlikely to be in senbatsu like Chiichan & Nacchan are staying over in hotels too. Maybe...

16. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Damnit. Munich is too far away ;_; Oh well, maybe I've a little luck in next march's Leipziger Buchmesse but the CDs there are usually pretty expensive [box]

On the one side I want this single to be released as soon as possible but on the other side I don't want time to pass that quickly (because of my exams...). At least I already know I'll have something to brighten up my days a little :)

17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

[party] Well, I have already asked a few copies of each version in pre-order. [party]
    [hi] And wait they are 3 months [hehe]

18. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Dude, seriously, what's the point? Put it in the bank and save it for when you go to Japan in the future, it'll be far more useful then... 8000 yen would pay for a nights accommodation and an AKB48 theatre ticket! I used to be hooked on collecting crap, but now that I'm moving I realise it's all just junk that is weighing me down, a waste of space and money. I buy the CDs to support the girls but that 8000 yen isn't going to them, might as well buy 3 copies of river, at least it supports them that way.

19. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

:shocku: Bingo! with the DVD only cost 1800 yen? Do they have any more?

That's kinda true. 8000 yen is just excessive, I stopped bidding on it as soon as it hit that amount because I just couldn't afford it. It's the stupid collector in me though, I've been collecting things my whole life. First it was rocks (special ones) and shells, then Pokemon cards, Digimon cards, quarters, Yu-Gi-Oh...now it's AKB48 :( I just hate to have a hole in my collection. I must have the best edition of whatever was released. Bleh, I don't know why I'm so crazy about this stuff.

When the two versions of this single comes out, I'll be analyzing which version I like better and buying that one :cry:

20. takka

takka Kenkyuusei

details:
    another graduation song
    color-coded hanshake tickets for each type
    no news about a theater version yet

Type A
    http://www.dmm.com/mono/cd/-/detail/=/c ... 08kizm45s/
    曲目リスト
    【DISC1】
    01:タイトル未定