Single AKB48 19th [Chance no Junban] 10/12/08

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Sep 22, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [Single] AKB48 19th single Untitled [2010.12.08]

the basic difference is that in the common (regional) handshaking events you have 3 seconds to "talk" with the girl (thing that apparently they are trying to change now). you had to decide in a block to go and you could see 2 girls (all the girls in the event were divided in pairs, in some events they even used 3 girls per block iirc)

then the theater edition ones are much better organized and you actually have a bit more of time to talk with the girl. the thing is, the regular edition is 1500 while the theater is 1000. and with one you are paying 1500 to see 2 girls and with the other you are only seeing one with 1000.

of course some people think all the stress you get from the regular handshaking events is worth the theater ones. but its not as easy because the theater editions cds with handshaking tickets are sold for a limited period of time, so the wota goes crazy and its like a survival race because you will run out of ticket if you are too slow.

other important difference is that you can select ANY girl from ALL the 48 groups in the theater events since ALL of them are there. in difference with the national ones when you can only see the senbatsu selected for that event.

and yes they are counted.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Okay, I think I get it. Thank you for that explanation.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Didn't someone said that Oricon had restricted counting the numbers of Theater sales to 3000? Idk but I think I read something like that... does anyone know about this?

Dammit, I hate this Theater ver. thing... I have to order through deputy and that's not going to be nice at all.
    I kinda hope I don't like the song so I can skip on getting this version [devil]

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

- Theater Edition of the single will have a Big Handshaking event again

Apparently they cancel the tickets for the regular edition, not the handshaking event itself.
    You just have to grab a theater version if you're in japan at that time... or grab a ticket in ANYway.

5. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    that was for cds sold during the events (like in pretty much every cd event when they have a mini-shop there so you can buy more cds or in some cases the only cds with the handshaking events are the ones they sell there) but since iiwake maybe they dont sell cds in events so that rule doesn't count for akb.

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I won't be in Japan when the single's out, and I honestly don't want to use a deputy service since I don't collect photos or get stuff that I can't get hold of in another way. I'll have to think about it :/

And then, weren't theatre editions super limited and you have to enter a lottery to get them? Or did I get it wrong (I hope I did)? :/

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^AFAIK, theater editions aren't limited in any way, just that you have to buy them in the theater shop.

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't think they actually sell them in the theatre shop anymore. It's all done through Chara-Ani, a website, and it's like a lottery. You select the tickets you want, then you get an e-mail back seeing if you won any of them or not.

9. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

When I went it was 4 girls per block. When did that change?

Also theater edition handshake is only at the theater. The reg edition one was nation wide.

AND if you don't care about the photo, theater editions are ALWAYS on eBay after the fact for cheap.

10. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i dunno. for hebirote it was 1 girl, for ponishu 2 and for RIVER 3. those are the ones i remember right now. always talking about the tokyo events though, maybe that's the difference.

and they probably do it because its way too many people going to the events now so they need to end them asap. didn't like 30k people attended to the tokyo hebirote event? and they had to do all that people in 10 hours which is insane.

and the theater events are not in the theater anymore XD they do them in those 2 places i cant remember right now. Makuhari Messe and somewhere else

11. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

They haven't done them at the theatre for ages. WAY too many people. It's done at Tokyo Big Sight.

By the way, lovecoffee, the first sales of the theatre edition start tonight so you should try to get in there if you can. http://www2.chara-ani.com/

12. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm a little confused as to how many songs will be on each version. Is it something like this:

A: 1.)A-Side, 2.)B-Side, 3.)B-side 1, 4-6.) Instrumentals

K: 1.)A-Side, 2.)B-Side, 3.)B-side 2, 4-6.) Instrumentals

B: 1.)A-Side, 2.)B-Side, 3.)B-side 3, 4-6.) Instrumentals

Theater: 1.)A-Side, 2.)B-Side, 3.)B-side 4, 4-6.) Instrumentals

I was kinda hoping the theater version will have all the B-Side songs on it, plus the new B-Side specific to that edition, so I don't need to go buying all versions... I usually go for the one with the most tracks, because I prefer music over DVDs... But if I need to buy all versions to get all the songs, I might just do that.

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Kay

13. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

yup. that's correct :)

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thank you. I'll wait till it's closer to the release date to see which one(s) I will buy.

I'm hoping for an upbeat song, though. Something cheerful that makes you smile on Christmas. I can see the girls playing in the snow, building snowmen and making snow angels, then exchanging presents and opening them under the tree. Aahhhh~ My dream Christmas PV.......... <3

Kay

15. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't mind something similar to C-ute's Aitai Lonely Christmas. [hehe]
    But then H!P fans would go crazy.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Crazy to join the AKB bandwagon? :awesome:

17. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ lol YES.

I like that idea, too, Sada. The radio rip seems so good. *A* So.

I HAVE DECIDED THAT NO MATTER WHAT THIS SINGLE IS LIKE, IT WILL BE MY FAVOURITE.
    ... JUST BECAUSE SAKIKO IS IN IT. But that's cool y/y?

Awesome. So ~pumped.

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

the c/w (the one sung by the "regular" senbatsu) will be "Yoyaku shita Christmas" (A booked/ordered Christmas), a jingle for 7/11 like "Lucky seven". It's a balladish Xmas song (you can see a preview here), to promote the cakes you can order from 7/11 for Xmas.
    Ahh the macaron-garnished tree-shaped cake looks fantastic *_*

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

I can't wait for the single! Except there will be FOUR unique versions with different second B-side (track 3, instrumental track 6), which can really be a mess here...

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Thanks for the link!

The costumes look like the Ai no Moufu costumes in the close-ups. Not that that is hard, but they do.

The song sounds okay?

I thought it was supposed to be a Yuko center song... Acchan is in the middle.