Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

Sayaka is one of my oshimen, but I agree with all you said down to the tiniest comma. Except that of course I'm happy with all she gets, while it seems you aren't from your tone XD, but I sure won't complain that she's not in senbatsu when she has a thousand other major gigs.

2. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I said pretty much the same things a few pages ago. Though not in such negative tone lol. I feel like they have been feeding us with Sayaka and DiVA lately, I don't think a single Sayaka fan can say that they are not enjoying the fandom at the top atm?
    I do think that if Sayaka was media-senbatsu, we wouldn't have had any Diva to begin with. With that said, I'm over the world thankful for everything she has been getting, and I think she has done an amazing job with everything, but Sayaka does get special treatment in the singles even if she's not in senbatsu XD. I think it's well deserved, but on the top of that, complain about her not being in senbatsu? *shrugs*

3. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire

I apologise if it sounded like I'm against Sayaka having her own group and stuff. I'm not at all. The only thing that bothered me was the replacement of the more equal Theatre Girls with DIVA on AKB singles but maybe that'll change now that DiVA is an official subgroup. We'll see.

My complaint was only aimed at her fans who feel that she is being mistreated and not at the girl herself. Sayaka is alright by me as are her sane fans who are aware of her preferential treatment.

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

Though yes, I feel guilty of being as one of the insane fans.. and yes. I agree with the whole we should be thankful and all..

BUT, on the part: her preferential treatment..

i do not know.. fine, if you compare her with the other non-senbatsu girls, I do see your point.. BUT if you see Sayaka as the former media-senbatsu and one of the familiar faces before.. oh well..

but i guess issa is correct that because sayaka was "demoted" from senbatsu, she got other amazing opportunities like being a center in DIVA's Nakeru Basho, etc.

Going back to the topic, are there any news about the chikara something song? senbatsu or "the rest of non-senbatsu" song?

5. oddball

oddball Member

Team B, senbastu powerhouse! :lol: hmm, how things can change

Props to Ayarin though, it must be nice for her to be in the senbatsu after her scandal and then getting back in, well done to her.

Yay for Myao and Yuko as well, glad to see them back in the major single though poor Amina......

really intrested to see how much Yui is featured in this........

NMB! Sayamina :awesome: mirukii :awesome: it's like thier the new WMatsui! :lol:

Komorin! Sumire! :cute: love these two Sumire is super cute but Komorin, in the senbatsu! :awesome: bring on the lol

6. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Now this is a surprise. This is the most discussion i've seen of Amina for...... months! Maybe even a year. Did everyone suddenly become a fan of her or something?

7. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

:awesome: OH MY GOSH. DON'T JUDGE ME but I would love Fresh Lemon in K. SHE TOTALLY FITS IN WITH THE TEAM OKAY. XD She's small & cute & fits the Erepyon spot in the team. :>

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

She's the only kenkyuusei I know so sure she can be in K, that way I don't need to learn a new name :XD:

9. R33MI

R33MI Kenkyuusei

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Thank you!

The PV's dance shot doesn't look too interesting at all. It's just Ponytail in a different setting.

The screams for Yuka were great. Definitely the biggest surprise.

And the song seems really good. I still want to hear the full thing. The ending non-chorus, non-Everyday part sounds pretty good.

Also, solo lines are duet lines. I'm guessing Kasai is subbing for Takamina?

11. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

Bikinis as expected ! The song is much more lively than ponytoshushu though, and the dance seems funnier! :D :D :D

12. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

That's how it looked like when comparing Taka's position in the preview. :)

Pretty excited for this. Not much from the dance/close-up scenes, but I know they're leaving out a bunch of other worthwhile shots. Drama scenes should be great.

I wasn't feeling the dance much at first but...it's growing on me little by little (like the shuffle they do at the "Every Every Everyday..." part) and probably will come in full force once the whole thing is out.

I loved the reactions when the Senbatsu was being listed on screen. [hehe]

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you! Did I hear wrong...or Yamamoto Sayaka was the most 'oooooohhhed' of all? [shock] I'm growing fond of the song, but I need to hear it in a good mp3 file and watch the PV...

14. R33MI

R33MI Kenkyuusei

i guess we have to wait few more weeks for another spoiler :D ~
    the spoiler really killed me there can't w8 for the release ;)

15. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Kyocera Dome is in Osaka, so I'm not surprised.

16. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh, thanks for the link! That's really cute how they introduced the senbatsu. <3 The PV looks cute! Not that I was expecting anything else~ ahaha.

17. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

No PV preview yet? Do we know if we will see it on AKBingo soon?
    Pretty much agree with this. I can't help but be a bit dissapointed that my oshi isn't a big part of the AKB public image like the senbatsu girls are but i would NEVER say that one of the newers senbatsu girls like sasshi or Yui have stolen sayaka's place.

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I like how the camera guy followed Mayu and Sayamina the most :^O^:

The cheers for the girls were really great. For everyone really, (though Myao pretty much got nothing D=). Thanks a lot for the clip.

They're in Osaka, and most Japanese people didn't know that NMB would be involved in the single like we did. We get a lot of insider information before them sometimes :awesome:

19. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

mmmmm they are releasing more and more sneak peeks yay [party] its just tells me that its getting closer and closer until the while video is release cant wait :^O^:
    but It looks so different compare to when your there on set ?

20. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

absolutely Pony tail revival