Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    What about making an AKB only single with SSK Vote Tickets? I will surely sell a million and the AKB onyl fans are happy. The management can even put kennins in it!. ... Into the non-media senbatsu.

2. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    AKB's 43rd single, the one they label as the 10th anniversary single. Should be a memorable single for members with many history in AKB, only to be centered by Miyawaki, a kennin. A f***ing kennin. What a bshit. I'm out of this single.

3. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Delay Takamina's graduation.
    Hold another anniversay single after 10 year anniversay already celebrated.
    Now, Sakura center...

AKS work in such mysterious ways I don't think any of us can even begin to predict what they're ganna do next.
    I'll just sit back and observe AKS do their thing, hopefully they actually know what they're doing and everything turn out well for AKB in the end.
    Maybe, just maybe, they actually do have a grand scheme they're going for.
    I'm simply out of gas, and is too tired to analyze anymore, just sitting there hoping AKS is not f*cking themselves up the butt because of desperation and stupid decision

4. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't know why people are using sakura as an excuse to be even more angrier than what they already were about this single.let's be real here,if they had put the grads or jurina or whoever else people would be pitching a fit about that too.fact

• Like Like x 1
  5. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This is the spring single, not the summer single.
    The 43rd single doesn't have SSK voting tickets, just handshake tickets.

6. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

well that's how this forum works in my view
    It's where everyone express their opinion no matter it is bad-mouthing or not
    And every thingy on earth has its goodies and baddies, so I'm fine with it
    I've never been fan of A-sides before just looking forward to the B-sides & the MVs

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They wont transfer Sakura to AKB, they will just stopped her momentum and all.

Lol at some of you calling Sakura unappealing, she might not appeal to you but she is one of the most popular ones right now. It does seems out of place for her to center this single yes, but yall react like she got Paruru/Jurina's treatment while she have to work her way up until the management caught on to her popuarity

8. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I prefer Paruru though. When I think that Paruru and Yui will be the next AtsuMina, this come...,

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  9. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1. Grads are called only to perform next to a kid who is very popular (with a bunch of ossan)
    2. This is what delaying Tkmn's grad and she was forced to participate in it?
    3. No one from Team 4 are brought (i brought this up again because i'm a Team 4 oshi)

So yeah. Have fun. Peace.

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I think most people here are upset not because a new gen is centering the single, but because a kennin member, who would probably come back to her main group one day, is centering AKB's 10th anniversary single. A few pages ago, when there's a rumor that Mion would be the center of this single, I think most of the posters were ecstatic about it; there, they are happy because a new gen from AKB is centering a single, not to mention Mion is also gaining a lot of momentum and popularity (which of course isn't as high as Sakura's) + when was the last time a new gen from AKB is the center? Or even in the front line?

11. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    imo this is not their real position..

acchan will change sakura, yuko will change kojiharu..

12. plomeplome

They did have a video announcing that the center is Sakura

13. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

We can't please anyone, but I believe that if they put an AKB member as the center, less people would be angry.

Anyway, if someday management released an AKB only single, it can't be tied to SSK because unlike the normal single with multiple types, it wouldn't be fair to be forced to buy an AKB only single just to be able to vote for their oshi where their group have zero involvement.

I'm actually looking forward to NogiAKB type because I like Nogi songs and I'm really curious who will be performing the song. Also hopefully the next gen senbatsu get a good song (preferably a cool song so it contrasted with the main song).

15. plomeplome

Maybe for the bext single they can do a double A-sides with they normal huge ass 48G senbatsu and 1 16nin AKB only. Since they tried to lower the cost of the sinkge last year by, reducing to 3 days of handshakes. They should only do 2 PVs for the 2 A-sides and put in no PV team sonngs for each version, and no handshakes

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ...did they start the song with Sakura solo lines? Seriously?

No amount of grads can save it now. I feel bad for Mariko-sama, having to return for THIS hot mess.

17. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks For sharing !

Its 10times different to Kuchibiru ni be my baby

18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Maybe Kojiharu and Yukirin are in black cause they will announce graduation before the date of the single release? (total speculation lol)

I'm not against Sakura too but yeah, that's a strange choice her as a center this time. But honestly, it's better this than a graduated members centers to be honest :p

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    the recording was a little rough on the ears but yea I can't wait to hear a smoother version of that track.I'm totally feeling what I heard thus far.thanks as well

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Lol so she gets center and you want her to quit?? Good luck with that haha

You should just calm the fuck down

Exactly, this is difference between her and Jurina when she was oogoe diamond center, Sakura at least deserves a high position instead of the airdrop that a no name 11yr old was at the time.

She is the center, who else would sing the opening lines???

Well as Sakura oshi, as happy as I am for her being a center, still I'd rather have an AKB-only member as the center of AKB singles (Miion would have been my choice). Actually what I want the most is to just transfer Sakura to AKB full time, instead of being a kennin. That recording was such horrible quality lol... really have to wait to hear a better quality sound to see if the song is good or not.

Even more than that, this thread just became 100x more fun lol
    Now where's my popcorn...